Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

My new Plenty of Fish message!

This is some GOOD ****. Kudos to the OP. I have used this line on about 50 POF ladies, got 10 good replies, ended up hanging out with 5 so far, 2 of which have been hot/cute and I physically escalated. you da man naughty ninja! Full disclosure: I have 6 pics on my profile, I am tall and...
  2. F

Dealing with the after effects of seeing multiple women..

I gotta give you props. Multiple relationships are tricky and lots of fun. Howd the parents find out about the cheating though? I have 3 chicks on rotation at the moment, and it's lighthearted fun. But man.. when time comes to settle down with a good one, it might come back to bite in the ass.
  3. F

Long distance relationship

Either one of you moves closer or it's over. The plane tickets ain't worth the money.
  4. F

How shallow women can be sometimes

I would personally, just drop it like its hot. or you could go the other route and tell her what a douche bag she is being. seems that she's overcompensating for something that's missing. to quote a rapper: "Money don't buy me happiness, but I can buy what I want, anytime I want."
  5. F

Girls who dont put out, this is hillarious

THIS IS THE CASE. If she's wet, game on. Some women like that rape fantasy ****.
  6. F

Rejection, at times a hard pill to swallow

Sounds like you both had a good time at a casual place. Nice little bit of practice. It was rejection, but at least you both had a nice time together, albiet a wasted investment. Good point, Pokerstar. I wouldve thrown Mystery's classic, "Great, so'll have something to do when you're not...
  7. F

Men can 'laugh women into bed'

Great post. K+ Interesting how they link humor and intelligence from an evolutionary point of view.
  8. F

"Are we just friends, or is this a date?"

The last time I saw her, there was lots of keno/touching, although no makeout. Next time I see her I am going to amp up the physicality, and see what happens. IMHO, this will solve the "are we friends/potential couple" issue. Still early in the game with this chick. The major reason I was...
  9. F

Why Do PUA's Focus So Much on Nightclubs

Day/evening game is great, and as you said, there is less flaking because it's easier to find a quiet comfort building location. Nightclubs IMHO, are just for practicing approaching skills. After I got good at nightgame, approaching girls anywhere became easier.
  10. F

Thanks slaog, I feel at more at ease now. K+ I have told her she's unique only once. I have to be careful in the amount of game that I do with her. She's a very modest and young girl. Not the "make out with" in a club type of chick.
  11. F

So I met a girl through a friend, we hangout once, and the second time she asks me this question: "Are we just friends, or is this a date?". I say, "It's both." I didnt want to set up the expectation that I'm hanging out with her strictly platonically. She also pulled the, "Why did you want...
  12. F

should i cancel to retain some power?

everyone's advice is spot on. A similar situation has happened to me, and actually lots of girl pull this tactic. HOWEVER - If this girl went out with her friends instead of you, on a friday night and did not invite you -- It's not a blow off, it's just that you don't know her peer group well...
  13. F

Kino escalation problems

If you're running into these issues with every single Keno escalation scenerio, then I'd suggest stepping back and looking broadly at who you are/how you present yourself. Keno doesn't work all the time, but a 100 percent failure rate is NOT normal. Are you making sure that before you...
  14. F

Not masturbating likely has a minimal effect on your game

EXACTLY how I feel about this subject. Thank you.
  15. F

Managing to smile throughout the day?

As I've gotten more mature, I smile less. It's about mindset. Smiling is a product of nervousness, more often than not. I still smile/laugh A LOT while with friends.
  16. F

The Problem With Ultimatums

What's so bad about giving the ultimatum anyway. Are you saying that by walking away first, it's possible to maintain a higher level of respect?
  17. F

Clubbing Dyamics

Well said. This is what I did. Learn a BASE method that works. Then build from that, to a more all-encompassing philosophy of pickup and cultivating relationships.
  18. F

Girl flaked out on me TWICE but still shows MAJOR interest

I have a 3 strikes policy. So if this happens again, drop it like it's hot. Keep gaming her. Play through it. Then pull the plug if she continues to flake.
  19. F

Shy girl in my class: Stares at me in the hallway..

Well said. Anything you both have in common will do. Most of all, just talk to her. AND REMEMBER. It really matters how you convey your awesome personality in the interaction, not really what you say.
  20. F

Nerves ... How to reduce nervousness?

K+ good post. To the OP, you'll want to take a look at the DiCarlo Escalation Ladder. http://www.directnaturalgame.com/Techniques/kino-escalation-ladder.html Basic pick-up artist reading. My advice is to learn and practice this ladder as a base foundation for all future pickups. Works...