Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new Plenty of Fish message!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
meeting one woman on friday (has flaked already) but been talking to and texting a french woman, meeting her on saturday!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
Got another bite with the message. She responded 24 hours after she viewed it. We've sent a couple of messages back and forth, with my last message being "So if I go to your house my profile better be on your fridge!! lol". Not sure how to respond to that other than something like "whoo, hold on. I'm not that easy ;)" or something.

Tell her you've stored her profile in your fridge for safe keeping in a bowl full of Cherries next to a nice bottle of chilled wine. (or something like that) And you can play off of that or her response. (Life is like a bowl full of cherries) and the wine, home, her there...You get the picture.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Nutz said:
This amounts to "be good looking". When it comes to online game that's the elephant in the room, you better be at least above average in looks or you're fighting a massive uphill battle.
You have to look your most attractive in your pictures. If you've got crappy ones...good luck to ya.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You HAVE to have your BEST pictures up. Or one's you feel make you look really "appetizing" to them. Put up at least one beach pic or t-shirt pic if you work out. They are looking at the PICTURES.

the email they'll respond to. You have to have good pics. The profile can be a basic one. No negativity. Let them whine on theirs.

Don't try to go for a number after one reply. Give it about 3 or four replies then ask..If they don't give a number...ask for a Facebook (to see more pictures of them)..then after a few days send:

Headline: You're going to blow it toots. =(

Body: You're going to blow it toots. =( Naughty, Naughty. You aren’t going to squirm your way out of this. I'm not the type of guy to run away like a shrieking schoolgirl because you didn't give out the magic digits. Now you play nice with me and don't disappoint the both of us! =)
Tried your "you're going to blow it toots" message. Just got a "Ahhh my bad!". No number, oh well.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol so I just sent Naughty's message to a few girls. To me personally I feel like a nerd when I send it but if it works... hell. I can live with being a nerd. lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
MartyMcFly said:
Lol so I just sent Naughty's message to a few girls. To me personally I feel like a nerd when I send it but if it works... hell. I can live with being a nerd. lol

Who cares if it comes across "nerdy".

You might get really "nerdy" if they like your pics and you get to stick your "profile" in their "inbox".

Let's take over that site!!

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah! Right on Naughty! Your motivation is an invaluable asset! I'm in it with you on this one.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting discouraged with POF, and I just joined 2 days ago. I can't find a decent girl I even care to send a message to. It gave me 35 pages of matches. Three were attractive and they all seemed absolutely insane.

For example: This one chick was really cute, a little young (21), but whatever. About me is nice, doesn't seem much like a b!tch. Then I get to her First Date portion. I can't find her right now to copy and paste, but it was basically "Well, I'll go anywhere, but it needs to be romantic and upscale. I should not need to open the door or my purse all night. I'm a quality woman and I'm through being treated like your sister." <-- No thank you!

I can take a 20 second walk anywhere in Chicago and find more attractive women than I did out of these 350. I think POF may be on the back-burner for me for now.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I only have the one picture up that you said to I have more but they are not great. I sent your opener to a girl that viewed me I added some tweaks I'll let you know her reply good or bad

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a message from a girl on pof she asked me was I being sarcastic. I don't know what to say. I think something like "of course not but why don't you tell me something about yourself so I can confirm how cool you are I'll start my nick name is wuzzle" I don't know does that sound good. I'll let you know if I"m rejected

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn just got another reply from a girl that luck better than the previous she says "aww how sweet". I really don't know what to say.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
JustWuzzle said:
damn just got another reply from a girl that luck better than the previous she says "aww how sweet". I really don't know what to say.

Listen stop being half a friggin fag and as SOON as they REPLY YOU REPLY "Hey. I really liked your profile. How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

And then ask one or two sentence questions and build up to longer replies....

Jesus H Christ are the lot of you completely socially retarded?!?! I can name a few of you posters that seem like you can just TALK to a person. It's not rocket science,

Fvck the DJ ninja so suave smooth tactics...ACT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. Talk like you're just meeting someone and not a "hawt" chick and have a fvcking NORMAL conversation. Sh!t....

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some GOOD ****. Kudos to the OP. I have used this line on about 50 POF ladies, got 10 good replies, ended up hanging out with 5 so far, 2 of which have been hot/cute and I physically escalated.

you da man naughty ninja!

Full disclosure: I have 6 pics on my profile, I am tall and decent looking.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Four_Aces said:
This is some GOOD ****. Kudos to the OP. I have used this line on about 50 POF ladies, got 10 good replies, ended up hanging out with 5 so far, 2 of which have been hot/cute and I physically escalated.

you da man naughty ninja!

Full disclosure: I have 6 pics on my profile, I am tall and decent looking.

That's all there is to it.

1) Have your BEST pictures up.

2) Have a short POSITIVE profile.

3) Use a unique or funny headline on your profile. (Or moving emoticon. The movement catches the eye even better)

4) Spam the first unique or funny email.

5) AFTER they reply, THEN read their profile and just go into normal conversation and after about 4 exchanges (short replies to longer)...then go for a number, hang out. etc.

Simple.

sceptre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen stop being half a friggin fag and as SOON as they REPLY YOU REPLY "Hey. I really liked your profile. How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

And then ask one or two sentence questions and build up to longer replies....

Jesus H Christ are the lot of you completely socially retarded?!?! I can name a few of you posters that seem like you can just TALK to a person. It's not rocket science,

Fvck the DJ ninja so suave smooth tactics...ACT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. Talk like you're just meeting someone and not a "hawt" chick and have a fvcking NORMAL conversation. Sh!t....
Your unprovoked comments are rather hostile and enormously counter-productive, especially to those who are trying to implement your ideas. I respect you for trying to help others on this forum, but calling them fags and retards isn't exactly going to encourage them to learn.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
sceptre said:
Your unprovoked comments are rather hostile and enormously counter-productive, especially to those who are trying to implement your ideas. I respect you for trying to help others on this forum, but calling them fags and retards isn't exactly going to encourage them to learn.

I re-read my comment just now. I went out last night with friends and was rather innebriated when I got home and read the last posters question. With that being said it grows tiresome reading "what do I say to this, what do I say to that" for a simple conversation.

Someone replies "Thanks" or any short reply. I ignore it and reply: I really did like your profile. How was your weekend? Do anything fun? (Some are either confused or playing the challenge game. I ignore it and talk to them like I would any normal person.) I've stated over and over to read their profile after they respond and then question them on it. No offense to the other poster or anyone. I was pretty banged up last night. lol

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeeeeeehaaaaa! :rockon:

I scored a number with an hb9 last night! :)

She's beauuutiful. Light tan skin, Samoan & white mixed with honey-colored eyes, nice lips & smile and a tiiight little body.

This is my first number on POF and one of the few numbers I've gotten since my 2.5 year LTR break-up two months ago. I'm really excited to meet this girl.

The only problem is she lives an hour away, but I'm thinking about meeting in the middle. Comments and thoughts are welcomed!

Here's a pic:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/Robyn923b/kvfagx55x5_117897540-2.jpg

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I scored a number with an hb9 last night! :)

She's beauuutiful. Light tan skin, Samoan & white mixed with honey-colored eyes, nice lips & smile and a tiiight little body.

This is my first number on POF and one of the few numbers I've gotten since my 2.5 year LTR break-up two months ago. I'm really excited to meet this girl.

The only problem is she lives an hour away, but I'm thinking about meeting in the middle. Comments and thoughts are welcomed!

Here's a pic:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/Robyn923b/kvfagx55x5_117897540-2.jpg
Driving an hour to meet them is fine....IF YOU'RE GOING TO THEIR APARTMENT!

I hope you made it a home movie date at her place which is pretty much guaranteed action if she accepts.

I don't know how you can agree to drive an hour for anything besides that. An hour drive just for dinner? coffee? I'd feel robbed if I don't get something in return for driving that far!

In fact you should always pursue this option first. Get them to accept a home movie date at her place or your place.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Driving an hour to meet them is fine....IF YOU'RE GOING TO THEIR APARTMENT!

I hope you made it a home movie date at her place which is pretty much guaranteed action if she accepts.

I don't know how you can agree to drive an hour for anything besides that. An hour drive just for dinner? coffee? I'd feel robbed if I don't get something in return for driving that far!

In fact you should always pursue this option first. Get them to accept a home movie date at her place or your place.
She's eighteen; I doubt she has her own place and if she lives with her parents I most likely won't be allowed in her room :mad:

This is the very very first time we'd see each other though, I was thinking more along the lines of playing pool somewhere in the middle and then either I go to her place or having her come over. I don't wanna push it on the first appointment, but I will definitely close with a kiss (or more :whistle: usually in my car)

arghx7

Don Juan
Reaction score
just tried this. Sent out about 20 and got two responses so far, within a few hours. One resone was playful, and I've been going back-and-forth with that chick. One of them was "...why?" and I couldn't decide whether to give a legit compliment and try to build repore or if I should try to neg in some way. After looking through her profile I tried the compliment route (nothing over the top). We'll see if she gets back to me.