Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shy girl in my class: Stares at me in the hallway..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl stares at you in the hallway a lot or choose to sit next to you in the hallway... is that a sign? i have a buncha of random girls just walk over and sit next to me...

OH.. back to the topic..

theres this girl in my class who doesnt stare at me much in class, but she stares at me in the hallway everytime i walk by her while shes sitting just doing her work... i thought maybe shes checking if im staring at her.. so i decide to walk by her again.. she stares at me again... and i decide to walk by her again.. she stares...:confused:

what should i do?:nervous:

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
if a girl stares at you in the hallway a lot or choose to sit next to you in the hallway... is that a sign? i have a buncha of random girls just walk over and sit next to me...

OH.. back to the topic..

theres this girl in my class who doesnt stare at me much in class, but she stares at me in the hallway everytime i walk by her while shes sitting just doing her work... i thought maybe shes checking if im staring at her.. so i decide to walk by her again.. she stares at me again... and i decide to walk by her again.. she stares...:confused:

what should i do?:nervous:
maybe you should stop constantly walking infront of her for no reason :crackup:

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
maybe you should stop constantly walking infront of her for no reason :crackup:
i know what you mean.. but you know how when we're at school and doing work.. atleast i dont stare at ppl when they walk by.. let alone everytime..

i was doing it to see if it was a coincidence or if shes checking to see if im staring at her or if shes checking me out...

when class about to start.. i see her sitting near the class doorway.. so i walked up and took a look in the classroom and i see her staring at me twirling her hair..

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. Do I know you?

Hi. You're in Mr.****block's class right?

Hi [name]. Working on the lab for Mr.****block's class?

etc. etc.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Hi. Do I know you?

Hi. You're in Mr.****block's class right?

Hi [name]. Working on the lab for Mr.****block's class?

etc. etc.
i got that down man, thx. :).

but you guys think shes feeling me? and after that line ^, how should i close? OR should i keep it natural for a couple days and then close for the number?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
i got that down man, thx. :).

but you guys think shes feeling me? and after that line ^, how should i close? OR should i keep it natural for a couple days and then close for the number?
OMFGWTFBBQ.

Just TALK to her! Talk to her about something interesting, something you know about, something she knows about and likes to talk about, have fun with it.

There is no step 1, 2, 3... She's a person, not a machine with programmed responses.

What I like to do is to ask about something generic, something you should have in common. Then I get the feel for the conversation. And then go from there. I try to steer away from boring topics like school and work. Try to focus on hobbies, things she likes to do, things she always wanted to try... etc.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Just TALK to her! Talk to her about something interesting, something you know about, something she knows about and likes to talk about, have fun with it.
Well said. Anything you both have in common will do. Most of all, just talk to her. AND REMEMBER. It really matters how you convey your awesome personality in the interaction, not really what you say.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
OMFGWTFBBQ.

There is no step 1, 2, 3... She's a person, not a machine with programmed responses.

What I like to do is to ask about something generic, something you should have in common. Then I get the feel for the conversation. And then go from there. I try to steer away from boring topics like school and work. Try to focus on hobbies, things she likes to do, things she always wanted to try... etc.
gotcha..

but we're in school and she'll be sitting there doing of course school work... the only excuse i got of talking to her is well.. school work..

another thing is.. not sure who on this board said something when you just meet a girl.. try and talk about school and work to get the conver going.. maybe i'll do that then move on to something like hobbies and such..

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
said something when you just meet a girl.. try and talk about school and work to get the conver going.. maybe i'll do that then move on to something like hobbies and such..
Use the excuse to start the conversation. Don't make the conversation about school or work... or other boring topics. Its just a primer.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
sozzz said:
but we're in school and she'll be sitting there doing of course school work...
the only excuse i got of talking to her is well.. school work..
See that's your problem right there my man, you're looking for an excuse to come up and talk to her... :down:

Why are you looking for an excuse? :confused:

Real men don't search for excuses! :trouble:

They just come up and talk to her!

She will automatically respect you once she sees that you have the balls to randomly come up and talk to her ;)

Unlike most hopeless AFCs, you are an individual who is not intimidated by her looks :cool:

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need some more clarification regarding my post above, feel free to ask me for some clever openers to use on a chick who you've never talked to before.... ;)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:

And here is the real problem. He would have spoken with her already instead of posting on ss.net.

The excuse idea, while its less balsy isn't as big of a stretch for the OP.

OTB: I'd rep you, but I'm all out until I spread some more.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
OTB said:

And here is the real problem. He would have spoken with her already instead of posting on ss.net.

The excuse idea, while its less balsy isn't as big of a stretch for the OP.

OTB: I'd rep you, but I'm all out until I spread some more.
No doubt bro, I'll be sure to return the favor when I see that happen :cool:

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so today.. i just got out my class and chill.. then later i see her sitting near where i sit but a large table blocking my view..

my class about to start.. i got up and see her sitting with this dude who seem to look kinda gay.. lol.. well they've been studying together eversince school started..

fast foward to we have the same class together.. the seating is..

1(her) 2(friend) 3(me)... well.. while the professor talking.. her friend would stare at me like 3-4 times total.. i ignore cuz the professor is talking..

when class is about to end.. i grab my stuff and head out.. as im getting my stuff.. i look at them and they looked at me and both smile..

my question is.. both like me or just one of them? heck or neither? lol

i really dont know whats going on.. thats why im asking.. hopefully you guys can help a newbie out :)

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
alright, so today.. i just got out my class and chill.. then later i see her sitting near where i sit but a large table blocking my view..

my class about to start.. i got up and see her sitting with this dude who seem to look kinda gay.. lol.. well they've been studying together eversince school started..

1(her) 2(friend) 3(me)... well.. while the professor talking.. her friend would stare at me like 3-4 times total.. i ignore cuz the professor is talking..

when class is about to end.. i grab my stuff and head out.. as im getting my stuff.. i look at them and they looked at me and both smile..

i really dont know whats going on.. thats why im asking.. hopefully you guys can help a newbie out :)
So who would you say is the cuter one, her or her friend? ;)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:

Stop making excuses and just go say hi to the girl for fvcks sake! Stop being afraid. F.E.A.R. False Expectations Appearing Real! Grab your balls and be a man and get it done. No matter what happens you can be proud that you did the brave thing and not the weak cowardly thing. Good luck.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:

You tell me.

She's not shy. You are.

You're still playing this stupid game? Go talk to her, otherwise forget about the entire 'situation'. She's not going to bite. She's already smiling at you trying to welcome you over there so you CAN GO TALK TO HER.

Quit being a moron. :kick: