Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How shallow women can be sometimes

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I went to dinner with a female friend of mine from middle school. She is in a relationship with a man that is a state away (she just moved here). The check came and of course she can kiss my a^^, I'm not paying for anything but my own. She says to me "I miss my boyfriend taking me out to 300 dollar steak dinners. Now I am having to pay my own dinners. Why did I move here?" Then she told me that he made 80 bucks in hour and bragged about it how she got everything she needed. This is a man who got a job through a "hook up" right after grad school, while his peers are making 18 an hour. She is saying all this to a man (me) who just lost his job and is living off of unemployment (she knows this). I have no sexual interest (never did) or even friend interest in her anymore. She makes me sick. It's cool you got 300 dollar dinners but I get 299 a week on unemployment. To even bring that up and act like you deserve it just because you are a woman has turned me off to even the friendship.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's in a relationship with that dude who makes so much money why did she move?

I think it's tacky discussing money like that. I know guys who brag about how much they make, they tell you down to the dollar. I make a pretty decent wage but I don't go around telling people how much, it's not the way I was raised.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would personally, just drop it like its hot. or you could go the other route and tell her what a douche bag she is being.

seems that she's overcompensating for something that's missing.

to quote a rapper: "Money don't buy me happiness, but I can buy what I want, anytime I want."

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
I went to dinner with a female friend of mine from middle school. She is in a relationship with a man that is a state away (she just moved here). The check came and of course she can kiss my a^^, I'm not paying for anything but my own. She says to me "I miss my boyfriend taking me out to 300 dollar steak dinners. Now I am having to pay my own dinners. Why did I move here?" Then she told me that he made 80 bucks in hour and bragged about it how she got everything she needed. This is a man who got a job through a "hook up" right after grad school, while his peers are making 18 an hour. She is saying all this to a man (me) who just lost his job and is living off of unemployment (she knows this). I have no sexual interest (never did) or even friend interest in her anymore. She makes me sick. It's cool you got 300 dollar dinners but I get 299 a week on unemployment. To even bring that up and act like you deserve it just because you are a woman has turned me off to even the friendship.
She did that to make your squirm. B1tches aka women do that. I remember in high school girls would always ask me what I got on exams and I always lied to them saying a score about 5 points lower than what I thought they got. Their response was always predictable "ohhh really, ask me what I got." And so I asked to entertain myself and they always said their score with a smirk and air of superiority.

When final grades came out I got a higher grade, the b1tches had the nerve to complain to my teacher, but she revealed I had always had the highest or 2nd highest score in the class.

Fvcking brilliant seeing the look on their faces.

Anyways, drop this penny wh0re and find some quality women to hang out with . Never lower your standards, never compromise. The moment you do, the b1tch owns your balls.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like a real friend to me. And if she is, then she is just a real *****. Pretty uncool talking about how successful her man is when you're in the dumps.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know how most of the girls think,no surprise anymore.
Apart that you have my solidarity Trent,this crysis is hitting a lot of people.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Don't tell us. Tell her. Then walk away. Maybe, just maybe, she'll take the hint to pull her head out of her ass.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol shes a ***** dude..... this is why guys spending all their money on chicks just doesnt work......

1) guy spends all his money on girl
2) girl gets sense of entitlement and turns cold
3) girl marries guy with money
4) girl gets even colder
5) girl divorces guy with money, takes half of said money
6) guy who used to have money joins a site like sosuave to figure out how to stop being such a chump

circle of life

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider her ethnic background. I'm Jewish and in Israel it's perfectly acceptable to ask a man/woman's salary upon first meeting them, so this doesn't sound too outlandish. I wasn't there though (obviously) and it sounds like she might just be a jerk.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, she is costing me women too. She follows me to the gym and to the beach and sh**. Women and my friends think she is my girlfriend. She's like herpes, can't get rid of her. I told her to go fuvk her boyfriend next weekend and leave me alone and keep waiting for that ring (which he will never do, cause I'm sure he knows how much she loves his money). But this broad is costing me alot of a**. She's lonely and thinks that I can fill the void emotionally. She can go fubk herself. I have other things to worry about like finding a job in a new city.