Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kino escalation problems

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm stuck at a point where I can pull off mild KINO (touching the arm, shoulder, hands) I even got as far as touching the hair and waist, but there seems to be a kind of "glass ceiling" in effect.
Whenever I try to move passed this point, like touching her leg, or going for the kiss, the girl disengages. At first I assumed I took it too fast, and tried varying my escalation speed, but whenever I try waiting longer, they lose interest.

Is there some key point I am missing? Am I doing the order of "touch areas" wrong, or is it a numbers thing and I just need to keep trying?

I'm at University, so there's parties all the time, lots of opportunities, and the girls outnumber the guys 2:1, yet I'm the only guy in my dorm who's not pulling ***** with ease. Doesn't help that I am terrified of getting a chick pregnant or getting an STD, and I'm still getting over the trauma of my last GF, who turned out to be a stalker-esque nutcase...

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're running into these issues with every single Keno escalation scenerio, then I'd suggest stepping back and looking broadly at who you are/how you present yourself. Keno doesn't work all the time, but a 100 percent failure rate is NOT normal.

Are you making sure that before you escalate into Tier 2 of Keno, you've isolated your target away from the group? They'll be reluctant to escalate further unless you're both in a semi-private location.

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Four_Aces said:
Are you making sure that before you escalate into Tier 2 of Keno, you've isolated your target away from the group? They'll be reluctant to escalate further unless you're both in a semi-private location.
That's probably a main factor, as about 1/3 of the time, yeah, I neglected to isolate.