Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Long distance relationship

brns2

Reaction score
Hey guys, love the site, i always pop back for a look every now and then.

I have found great advice on this site, to help improve my game.

Anyway im from australia, and I did a trip to the US. I had a great time and I met a couple of girls and I closed with both of them.

I have been keeping in contact with both, but there is one I would like to see things progress with, eventually... The only problem is we are on opposite sides of the world.

Just looking for any advice/ tips on trying to maintain a long distance relationship??

Is it just going to be too hard?

Heartagram

Don Juan
Reaction score
A long-distance relationship is not even worth considering if it's not possible to be physically close sometime in the near future--I don't think this should be more than a few months. So, would you be willing to spend a lot of your holidays with her? And think about the stress this would put on your finances.

And are you willing to give up sexual contact whenever you're not physically with her?

Also, think in the long-run: what if the relationship really grows? Would either of you be willing to permanently move to another country?

Personally, I think that unless the couple are already together and are really in love, it's just not worth it. Obviously, when you feel that someone is your second half, it's really hard to let go--and even then, it doesn't work out with some people. But what's the point of putting yourself in so much trouble if you've never actually been in a relationship with her? There are so many girls around you, I'm sure.

joedmango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long distance relationship is a win or lose situation, if you are patience and trust worthy then it may lead to something good relationship, if you are the type of person who is womaniser or ***** and loves playing around then that's the end of your long distance relationship.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not even consider a long distance relationship.

These two women are not special. They are 10000km away.

Long distance relationships don't work, you don't get to see the woman or touch her, no man would get into a "relationship" like that.

Go for a local woman and have a real relationship.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
does not work, quit it

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Do not even consider a long distance relationship.

These two women are not special. They are 10000km away.

Long distance relationships don't work, you don't get to see the woman or touch her, no man would get into a "relationship" like that.

Go for a local woman and have a real relationship.

What he said.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude long distance is just like a real relationship except you get no ass and you have to talk to her on the phone alot. Sounds lame. If you want to keep in contact send her messages once in awhile, but what you need is some grade A premium Australian ass. Local ass and tons of it. Go cruise the bookstores on the beaches. Damn Sydney is known for the ladies. Do not hesitate to have a girl on the side in Australia if you really are plannin to spend time wooing your American lady friends.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brns2 said:
Hey guys, love the site, i always pop back for a look every now and then.

I have found great advice on this site, to help improve my game.

Anyway im from australia, and I did a trip to the US. I had a great time and I met a couple of girls and I closed with both of them.

I have been keeping in contact with both, but there is one I would like to see things progress with, eventually... The only problem is we are on opposite sides of the world.

Just looking for any advice/ tips on trying to maintain a long distance relationship??

Is it just going to be too hard?
Bro, don't go there. I just got out of it. I didn't want it to end. We had the best relationship that we'll probably ever have. I did some stupid sh#t. I lost her trust. We still love each other but since I'm far away and she doesn't trust me she let me go. Said she wants to live her life. I can always get her back. Which is the hard part because she has a new boyfriend now. I need to learn how to accept her past if we do get back together.

Anyways, keeping an LTR will cost you a lot of money and it will only work if you two are really crazy about each other. The thing is me and my ex were together for 2 years before I moved to another state so we were able to build something strong enough to maintain. We did webcams and all that. She used to always put on a show. lol. That was good enough for me. Every six months I'd go back and hit it everyday for a week. We made a verizon account together so we could text and talk without limit. We did that for another 2 years and we could've gone at it until we get married but I messed up and it ruined us. She changed into a totally different person. It's a sad ending. We were crazy for each other. I have no doubt that we'll be together again regardless of the situation now with her having a new boyfriend and all that. All I have to do is keep improving myself to the point where I become that man she won't be able to resist.

But yeah, I'm the guy who would tell everyone that nothing is impossible but it's up to you what kind of relationship you have with the girl. If you guys are crazy about each other then nothing is impossible. If the girl loves you she will come up with ways to keep it interesting so you don't even have to worry about anything. If the connection is there just be true and don't cheat like I did and it'll work out. But since you live in another country goodluck saving up for trips back in the US.

If nothing too big ever happened yet just forget about the girl and move on.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either one of you moves closer or it's over. The plane tickets ain't worth the money.