Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection, at times a hard pill to swallow

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so over the weekend at a club met a girl through one of the friend in the group.
Had everything going, convo, a little kino, she opened up to me, I stood where I was and let her come to me as people were talking to her and she came back, you know the drill.

Anyways after all this work, I asked for the # and she gave me the “I’m kind of seeing someone”.

So I know it’s part of the game and I need to move on but I tell you, it was a hard bite to swallow.

And I’ve learned from this experience, that the way I handle rejection is going to make my future encounter easier.

Just wanted to share this rant and get it off my chest, thx.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we've all been there and we will all have those days in the future.

what i dont get, how come you didnt reinforce yourself.

like:

"so the person you are seeing doesnt like you meeting new people"

or

"I bet he isnt as fun as I am"

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you both had a good time at a casual place. Nice little bit of practice. It was rejection, but at least you both had a nice time together, albiet a wasted investment.

Good point, Pokerstar. I wouldve thrown Mystery's classic, "Great, so'll have something to do when you're not hanging out with me" line in there.

Handling rejection like this makes it easier everytime, absolutely.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
When a chick leads you on all night like that and drops that line at the end, I think the best response is to do a complete take-away and just walk away from her.

After a few times of being nice enough to focus my attention on a girl all night and in return ending up with nothing more than a rendition of, "Well nice hanging out with you, but I have a BF haha!", I learned if anything you better your odds by spreading your attention around. Make her jealous of the other girls getting your attention and don't seem like you are a sure thing for her just to reject later on. Use her for SP and for competition jealousy. If anything, it betters your chances with her and increases the chances you'll meet some other girl who will come through.

The sad fact is you can't act like a normal, decent guy because most women aren't normal and decent. They seem to be primarily motivated by jealousy and the challenge of getting something they don't have.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've never understood what "kind of seeing someone" means. either you are or you aren't.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
i've never understood what "kind of seeing someone" means. either you are or you aren't.
It simply means she's not interested in the guy she's telling that line too. She's "kind of seeing someone" so on the face it seems like a plausible excuse for why she had been acting like she was available previously. Females say all kinds of stuff that seems reasonably plausible on the surface but if you look deeper it makes no sense.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
It simply means she's not interested in the guy she's telling that line too. She's "kind of seeing someone" so on the face it seems like a plausible excuse for why she had been acting like she was available previously. Females say all kinds of stuff that seems reasonably plausible on the surface but if you look deeper it makes no sense.

what about this scenario. i was out with this girl and her best friend was out with us and i remember her saying "i'm kind of seeing someone". she said it to me as we were all talking(dont remember what about though). so what did that mean? i know she wasn't saying that to me incase i wanted to ask her out was she? not that i would want to because i was dating her friend for God sakes.