Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Problem With Ultimatums

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the scenario, a chic gives you the run-around and you say look either you want to be with me or not, its either him or me, you better put out or get the F out, or any other combination choice.

The problem lies when people are on the fence about you, unsure, or feel pressured they often opt to take the path of least resistance. It's far easier to take the easy path then the road less travelled.

Anytime you force an ultimatum, people often choose the path they want and not the one you were hoping for. There should be no hesitation what so ever, if they are thinking about your offer........make the decision for them.....just walk away. It will save you a lot of time and frustration in the long run.

Forget the ultimatum.........and read the secrets of persuasive people article.:up:

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. Unfortunately when people get desperate they'll try stuff like this because they think the other person would rather not lose them.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so bad about giving the ultimatum anyway. Are you saying that by walking away first, it's possible to maintain a higher level of respect?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chics always choose the wrong ultimatum.........READ THE PERSUATION SECRETS ARTICLE..........

theres a better way to get what you want.......

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No what he's saying is giving ultimatums not only comes across as desperate and too eager, but also you are pushing them to make a decision too quickly and for your convenience.

ultimatums dont work on women, because they are too emotional to start of with, add to that the pressure, and the fact that theyve been brought up as lil babies their entire life and stress and pressure and decision making is not their strongest points. They will refer to their girlfriends for help, now a third person perspective, especially from the girlfriends will not help the guy thats giving ultimatums, because in todays, hollywood driven drama that women take life to be, they'll say, oooh he's giving you ultimatums, well theres plenty of fish in the sea, dump him coz he'll be like this forever.

plus, you're a man, you shouldnt be giving ultimatums to a woman, because you have 6 other women to satisfy, let alone the 300 other concubines you have waiting for you to call. you're busy with your life and job and friends that you dont really have the time to be pushing her around.
women can notice the difference between a man, that takes his time and knows when to push for what, to a boy that just wants everything like its his first time.
so dont give ultimatums..let her make her choice, while you kick back and do YOU.
which is most important.

but! make sure she knows that if she decides to go the other way, she'll lose you. and make it happen, dont hang around her if she's made her choice to go the other way. switch it up and bang her girlfriend instead..and make sure her girlfriend gets it SOO SOOO GOOOOD!! that she'll tell everybody! :)
you can tell ive done this before..lol

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
switch it up and bang her girlfriend instead..and make sure her girlfriend gets it SOO SOOO GOOOOD!! that she'll tell everybody! :)
Wish I had the access in one situation to her sister and a couple of her friends...

One of the worst things that you do is make ultimatums and then back down. I don't think that I have been the only one who has done this. It's the worst ever because you take a power position that is not in your favor and juice her ego and position even more...

When things go right, I think that there are 'ultimatums' from minute 1... all throughout. But they are completely subtle components to your presence and way that you frame the situation that drives things in the direction that you want to take them. Her sh1t tests are smacked down and she is working to meet and exceed what you're looking for.