Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubbing Dyamics

PrettyBoyA

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
That only proves my point. They became successful and well known at what they did and they can bang any woman they want. They never went to a boot camp, or seminar to learn how to pick up women.

I am not saying pua methods don't work and I have taken a few tips from them, but really most of my success has come from sorting out personal issues, and working on what most guys call "inner game." Two years ago, I was shy to approach one woman. Now I can open a group.

If you work on your inner game, you will automatically do the things that pua's advocate.

You're right, they were succesful at what they did but not everyone can become a celebrity. There are lots of millionaires out there who are lonely because they expect that when they get rich, women will barge through their doors but they learn the hard way that it's not like that at all.

Inner game is important, but it is just one aspect of getting women in your lives. I 100% agree that inner game and learning to become genuinely cool is vital. Becoming social is vital.

But in terms of the art of going into a club and knowing how to present your best qualities to a girl within 5 minutes of meeting her, I believe for alot of people on this message board it is necessary for them to learn pickup techniques/methods.

Seriously, you can follow all the inner-game advice on this message board, have great inner game where you are confident, but try walking up to that supermodel HB10 surrounded by lots of rich men and saying 'Hi hows it going?' and see how well she'll respond to your boring opener.

By the way:
Hef, Trump, Ortiz, Jordan? Firstly, you named a group of elite people who are not your average. I mean come on, Tito Ortiz, former UFC lightheavyweight champion, one of the best fighters UFC has ever seen? Michael Jordan, greatest basketball player ever? Billionaire celebrity Donald Trump? And owner of Playboy magazine and the world's best known player?

These guys were gifted with something special and luck maybe a bit to do with it too. The people who should take these pickup bootcamps are the ones who grew up as shy nerds because of their upbringing. You can't PLAN to be a celebrity, you can't study to be a celebrity. These guys get any girl they want because they're famous, not the fact that they're high achievers. Yeah you're going to argue they're famous because of their success, but it's the fame aspect that gets the girls, don't get it twisted.

For the average man who is successful in every other aspect of life (health, wealth) but is struggling with women, TRY LEARNING PICKUP.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do whatever works best for you at present.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my best experiences at clubs i find that i'll be with a whole group of my friends so i'll be more confident... and dance with the girls... i suggest maybe to get girls to take you to a club

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^That's not good, your confidence just high because ur with ur friends. Suppose they can't go, what will u do now? ;)

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres too much.. start chasing all the dancers and bartenders, female djs

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Spinaroonie,

You are seeing the reality of this game. Most guys will leave a club empty-handed. It's NOT the non-stop orgy that people think it is. Picking up in a club is actually quite difficult for most guys. If you don't believe me, I encourage you to go to a club when it opens and stay the entire night until closing. Then stand near the door and watch who is leaving with whom. You will see groups of girls leaving together, guys leaving with their dates/girlfriends (which doesn't count as a pickup), and only a HANDFUL of guys leaving with girls they met that night.

I was a member of a 6-man lair and these guys eat, slept, and sh&t pickup. In a years time of going out three times a week, I witnessed no more than 2 successful ONS pickups in the group.

Why is it so tough?

1. As someone else mentioned, the college crowd is very cliquey. They stay in their groups and are distrustful of outsiders. Girls are FAR more likely to hook up within their social circle than outside. They feel safer because a friend can vouch for the fact that the guy isn't a psycho. (This applies to clubbing, bars, Spring Break, etc.)

2. A lot of girls are AWs, especially the Paris Hilton wannabees. They go to clubs to stroke their egos. They drink, dance lesbian with their girlfriends, reject a bunch of guys, and then leave with their group of girlfriends.

3. With the huge supply of sausage in a club, girls (even ugly nasty ones) can be very, very choosy. They are looking for the bigger, better, deal.

4. There are a LOT of distractions in a club. Besides the many guys, the girls are checking out the bartender, the bouncer, the DJ, etc. If a celebrity shows up (as in LA, Vegas, NY, etc.), forget it, nobody's hooking up except them LOL.

5. Girls are very jealous and protective of their girlfriends. C*ckblocking is common.

This begs the question, then why bother? While clubbing is a low odds game for most guys, the possible rewards are high. IF you are successful on a given night, you can escalate more and faster in a club than any other venue.
This seems to be one of the most on point posts on this topic, anyone agree/disagree?? The club game is talked about a lot around here, but not too many people talk about success within the club scene.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me, that clubs are great to get a lot of rejections under your belt quickly, so you can develop the thick skin needed to be successful. Its all about your mental state. If you can learn to stay in the zone, in a club environment, your game will skyrocket. If you go to RSDnation, and read some of the field reports and success storys there, you might change your mind about the club thing. You wont pull anything if you're not glowing with inner confidence and energy. You have to 'be the party.'

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
This seems to be one of the most on point posts on this topic, anyone agree/disagree?? The club game is talked about a lot around here, but not too many people talk about success within the club scene.

What do you want to know about success in the club scene? That was my home field and it was the only place where I met any girls including my past girlfriends. I don't have experience with many other venues, but clubs and bars?...no problem.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
PrettyBoyA said:
There are lots of millionaires out there who are lonely because they expect that when they get rich, women will barge through their doors but they learn the hard way that it's not like that at all.
Contradiction: first you claim here in this paragraph that being wealthy doesn't matter when it comes to getting women.

PrettyBoyA said:
Seriously, you can follow all the inner-game advice on this message board, have great inner game where you are confident, but try walking up to that supermodel HB10 surrounded by lots of rich men and saying 'Hi hows it going?' and see how well she'll respond to your boring opener.
Then here, in this paragraph, claim that no matter how tight your game is, it doesn't matter unless you're wealthy.

So, what's your true stance then?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
So I'm just getting into the clubbing scene and I'm noticing a clear trend here in the venues I frequent - Toronto area nightclubs populated by college kids.

The girls will be dancing in a circle with their girlfriends, surrounded by a wall of guys. Eventually a few guys muster enough balls - abetted by liquid courage - to hit the dance floor. Only to get haplessly shot down by girl after girl. Some will resort to haplessly dancing the night away with their male buddy.

Worse, there are few opportunities to hone my game; there are few open sets because all the girls are on the dance floor. One set my buddy and I attempted to open resulted in the girl calling me "rude" for interrupting their conversation, and she stormed off pulling her friend to the dance floor with her.

I'd always imagined dance clubs as places where girls came in, entertained suitors by the bar, and danced the night away with a few good charming prospects, with the potential to escalate to something more. Yet I don't see any of that. I see more girls dancing with girls than I see dancing with guys. The white couches in the lounge are vacant - because nobody's making out.

Night after night I see the same dynamic; well-dressed, good-looking guys going home alone or with other guys, and packs of girls going home together, gaggling away with their girlfriends. And keep in mind this is in a venue populated by HB5-HB7s - (the male equivalent of HB5-7 stay home). I'd go so far as to say that one can stack up the girls and guys in these joints, and the average guy would be better looking than the average girl.

What's wrong here? Aren't girls looking to meet new guys and hooking up? Or are girls just going to dance? Is it the girls or is it the guys? Are male-female social mating dynamics in 2009 just so askew?
Sounds like a chodefest, I went to a college party once similar to this...It was so easy we had a makeout contest. The thing there aren't actual CONFIDENT MEN there. A Horny Value Taker looking at chicks having fun on a dancefloor is generally going to get blownout.

If a HIGH VALUE, FUN GUY who is "The Party" was to go up to these chicks, you think he'd get blown out? She's going to be receptive to him because he's high value, she is going to get sucked into his reality because he's THE PARTY.

For me I'd have no problem because I LOVE DANCING, I'm like a flaming fag on the dancefloor having a BLAST...But you don't have to dance to get chicks on the dancefloor. Remember your high value your entitled to do what you want they'll be receptive...

So go up and just approach her as if she's not dancing, she'll stop dancing and BOOM there you go...Another way is if your with friends just have fun and pull chicks into your group, people will see your group having fun and want to be apart of it.

The reason chicks dance with chicks is because the chick doesn't WANT anything, they can have fun, hit a very high emotional state, experience the experience and not have to worry about her girlfriend's trying to take anything.

I'd say it's the guys fault for putting chicks on a pedestal...If your a guy walking around a club trying to get a grind YOU ARE LAME!!! You see a chick you like, you roll up to her confident NOT bold and you chat to her...Have fun with it.

P.S...I've only been to one night venue like this, it was 90% dancefloor 10% seats. It was so easy, all we I did was walk around having so much fun and I'd just grab a chick pull her in, she can read the sub-communication and MAKEOUT MAKEOUT MAKEOUT...We'd do it over and over...

P.S.S..."I kissed a girl" song, we'd basically go mental grabbing chicks and singing in there ears. There states go through the roof, cameras start flashing, they get sucked in, and you can basically isolate from there.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyA said:
Mystery Method may not be for everyone but I would suggest everyone here to learn a pickup method. Only then will you be able to have the skills to go out and meet/attract women.
Well said. This is what I did. Learn a BASE method that works. Then build from that, to a more all-encompassing philosophy of pickup and cultivating relationships.