Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Managing to smile throughout the day?

dav27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see people who appear to be smiling all the time.. i went through about a month of doing this as well. But lately i've had a bit of a harder time and i just can't express my happy side so much.

I don't want to appear miserable and want to get the smile back. Has anyone got any tips.. beyond 'just be happy'? I'd imagine it's also down to chemicals in the brain.. any diet/supplement tips?

Cheers people.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fast forward 50-60 years, you are on your deathbed. You have never had a stronger desire to go back in time to this period. Those were the best years of your life.

You know what? I am giving you this opportunity right now. I have made you travel back in time. Everything is so great now; walking across the street, saying hello to people, having fun. It's impossible not to smile during these very great years

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do this tonight:

1) write down who your favorite comedians are.

2) download their shows (audio or video)

3) Put them on your mp3 player, Ipod or what ever you have.

4) Listen to them.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The contagious laugh"
When something funny happens, laugh. But laugh a bit to yourself after it happens.
It works even better if the girl did something that's not really funny, because it shows that she amuses you.

She tries to twist a cap on a bottle and fails cause it's not on straight.
*laugh* oh man... *laugh...*
She'll be like "what!" and all blushing and embarrassed and will probably laugh herself.

Four_Aces

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've gotten more mature, I smile less. It's about mindset. Smiling is a product of nervousness, more often than not. I still smile/laugh A LOT while with friends.