nicksaiz65
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2017
- Messages
- 4,076
- Reaction score
- 1,712
- Age
- 29
Wait.... @Amante Silvestre BigGoal is gone???? On the same day as SoldierKing???
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
No second chance for BigGoal or SoliderKing huh?Yes. Both permanently.
We were afraid they were going to start multiplying.
How did you develop that confidence? I could only get it by working on my hair and fitness and clothes. The self improvement, made me feel like I was actually worth a damn.The first step is by believing you are worth it...something you obviously don't
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
haha, I have put SoldierKing on ignoring on the same day he joins the site. Couldn't stand his BS.Wait.... @Amante Silvestre BigGoal is gone???? On the same day as SoldierKing???
Good stuff. I couldn't stand either of themYes. Both permanently.
We were afraid they were going to start multiplying.
haha, I have put SoldierKing on ignoring on the same day he joins the site. Couldn't stand his BS.
Good entertainment on the site though with those threads. I'll miss them.Good stuff. I couldn't stand either of them
Second chance for Biggoal? Sir? Are YOU SERIOUS?No second chance for BigGoal or SoliderKing huh?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Oh I definitely remember the threads. Ironically I picked up lots of tips on what NOT to do from them. I can't believe those threads went on for so longSecond chance for Biggoal? Sir? Are YOU SERIOUS?
You're an ACTIVE member here. Did you somehow miss his hundreds of threads? Not see member after member give reply after reply after reply trying to help him? Did you somehow miss his 300+ reply threads?
You have ANY idea of how much flack us mods had to endure,insults we took,reports we had to sift through about the guy,and how many calls to ban him we resisted before we FINALLY decided it was time for him to go? Man....... can give you post after post after post after post...
Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716491
Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716545
Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716665
Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716775
Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716792
Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2717011
dude.....I could go on and on. You notice anything about those examples I just gave?
They're all from just ONE of his threads....all from THE SAME thread. He has what seems like THOUSANDS of threads.....all just like that...all FULL of nothing but people trying to help him,and him either excusing away the advice,or just altogether ignoring it.
And you ask about giving him a "second" chance. Forget the previous MILLION chances,you want to go with #2.
Ok.
![]()
That's fair. I love what this site has done for my lifeSS is not for entertainment purposes.
It exists to give men the help they need.
Biggoal had no desire to get the help he needed.
She's decently cute, but not super. And she appears to have cougar arms.This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.
![]()
![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I can already tell that she's got cougar arms. If she's only 25, then she knows she is already in decline, and acted accordingly.That chick isn't post wall. Shes like 25.
I already gave up, if he did show up I would ignore, there was no point anymore in tryingI already gave biggoal a temp ban a few months ago. Had to bring out the big guns at this point.
we really were extraordinarily patient with him, and we expended a lot of time and energy reaching out personally to try and help him.
He ignored the help.
Sun damageI can already tell that she's got cougar arms. If she's only 25, then she knows she is already in decline, and acted accordingly.
Then other way around. What happened to the american dream Amante. That's all I would tell biggoal. You have to live it up. That's how you fix your problems.Ive been one for 8 years. Full custody.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.