"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How does a dude get a chick like THIS?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
@biggoal has been banned....????... He needs to go to San Fran and pick up an Asian hottie cause Trump gonna ban travel from Asia soon...
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
The first step is by believing you are worth it...something you obviously don't
How did you develop that confidence? I could only get it by working on my hair and fitness and clothes. The self improvement, made me feel like I was actually worth a damn.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
haha, I have put SoldierKing on ignoring on the same day he joins the site. Couldn't stand his BS.
Good stuff. I couldn't stand either of them
Good entertainment on the site though with those threads. I'll miss them.

The "HB9 49 y/o How to Keep Frame" and "What Workouts to Do on Home Gym" should be added to the hall of fame
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
No second chance for BigGoal or SoliderKing huh?
Second chance for Biggoal? Sir? Are YOU SERIOUS?

You're an ACTIVE member here. Did you somehow miss his hundreds of threads? Not see member after member give reply after reply after reply trying to help him? Did you somehow miss his 300+ reply threads?

You have ANY idea of how much flack us mods had to endure,insults we took,reports we had to sift through about the guy,and how many calls to ban him we resisted before we FINALLY decided it was time for him to go? Man....... can give you post after post after post after post...


Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716491

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716545

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716665

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716775

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716792

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2717011


dude.....I could go on and on. You notice anything about those examples I just gave?

They're all from just ONE of his threads....all from THE SAME thread. He has what seems like THOUSANDS of threads.....all just like that...all FULL of nothing but people trying to help him,and him either excusing away the advice,or just altogether ignoring it.


And you ask about giving him a "second" chance. Forget the previous MILLION chances,you want to go with #2.


Ok.




 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,712
Age
29
Second chance for Biggoal? Sir? Are YOU SERIOUS?

You're an ACTIVE member here. Did you somehow miss his hundreds of threads? Not see member after member give reply after reply after reply trying to help him? Did you somehow miss his 300+ reply threads?

You have ANY idea of how much flack us mods had to endure,insults we took,reports we had to sift through about the guy,and how many calls to ban him we resisted before we FINALLY decided it was time for him to go? Man....... can give you post after post after post after post...


Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716491

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716545

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716665

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716775

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2716792

Here: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...own-on-old-whats-going-on.264540/post-2717011


dude.....I could go on and on. You notice anything about those examples I just gave?

They're all from just ONE of his threads....all from THE SAME thread. He has what seems like THOUSANDS of threads.....all just like that...all FULL of nothing but people trying to help him,and him either excusing away the advice,or just altogether ignoring it.


And you ask about giving him a "second" chance. Forget the previous MILLION chances,you want to go with #2.


Ok.




Oh I definitely remember the threads. Ironically I picked up lots of tips on what NOT to do from them. I can't believe those threads went on for so long

I knew it was coming, I just thought you guys were gonna handle it like Dave, where he had to cool off for 45 days.

Did it take longer to ban BigDave or BigGoal? I was surprised when I saw him banned lol.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I already gave biggoal a temp ban a few months ago. Had to bring out the big guns at this point.
we really were extraordinarily patient with him, and we expended a lot of time and energy reaching out personally to try and help him.
He ignored the help.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.



She's decently cute, but not super. And she appears to have cougar arms.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
That chick isn't post wall. Shes like 25.
I can already tell that she's got cougar arms. If she's only 25, then she knows she is already in decline, and acted accordingly.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I already gave biggoal a temp ban a few months ago. Had to bring out the big guns at this point.
we really were extraordinarily patient with him, and we expended a lot of time and energy reaching out personally to try and help him.
He ignored the help.
I already gave up, if he did show up I would ignore, there was no point anymore in trying
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
This is Gloria Trevisan, an Italian architect who moved to London with her boyfriend.

Both of them burned to death in Grenfell Tower.

Makeup aside, she was a solid 8 to me. Her guy looked nothing particularly extraordinary.
 

Attachments

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top