Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a dude get a chick like THIS?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal you obviously don't understand how this works and seem to be too worried about other guys. Stop focusing on others and focus on yourself , stop doing things for chicks and do them for yourself. Also what you think is hot as far as women go is average in my opinion. You need to start taking the advice on here and get off your ass. How long did it take you to start lifting weights after guys on here told you that you were to skinny ? Also get off the whole Chad and Tyrone thing do you think I walk around all day thinking about what Chad and Tyrone are doing and how that can get me laid, no I focus on what the Fvck I want and how I am going to get it. Here is a look through the window for you. One night after I banged this really cute stripper that was 20 years younger than me we were cuddling during the break from the first time I had railed her until the next time I was going to rail her in about ten minutes. Out of curiosity I asked her what was it about me that she liked so much. Her answer was that I walked around and acted like I was better than everyone else, in other words confidence. Maybe this guy that you think is such a loser has a **** ton of confidence.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal you obviously don't understand how this works and seem to be too worried about other guys. Stop focusing on others and focus on yourself , stop doing things for chicks and do them for yourself. Also what you think is hot as far as women go is average in my opinion. You need to start taking the advice on here and get off your ass. How long did it take you to start lifting weights after guys on here told you that you were to skinny ? Also get off the whole Chad and Tyrone thing do you think I walk around all day thinking about what Chad and Tyrone are doing and how that can get me laid, no I focus on what the Fvck I want and how I am going to get it. Here is a look through the window for you. One night after I banged this really cute stripper that was 20 years younger than me we were cuddling during the break from the first time I had railed her until the next time I was going to rail her in about ten minutes. Out of curiosity I asked her what was it about me that she liked so much. Her answer was that I walked around and acted like I was better than everyone else, in other words confidence. Maybe this guy that you think is such a loser has a **** ton of confidence.
This dude looks like he has the SIMP, beta nice guy thing going though. Maybe that's a good thing that some women like.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, Holly's face is much better looking than this chick! I can't believe you guys think this insta slvt is better looking!

You don't think this girl is hot???

Just females dude, your worshipping them. On a image. She could be mentally of a type to drag your level down.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just females dude, your worshipping them. On a image. She could be mentally of a type to drag your level down.
Even if she's a drag mentally you just block that out and fvck her!!! Who's this new cute brunette Charli I keep hearing about that does Instagram now?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal Also get off the whole Chad and Tyrone thing do you think I walk around all day thinking about what Chad and Tyrone are doing and how that can get me laid, no I focus on what the Fvck I want and how I am going to get it.
This dude looks like he has the SIMP, beta nice guy thing going though. Maybe that's a good thing that some women like.
@thinker

It's bad enough that Biggoal didn't rep you for being one of the few that's still willing to offer him advice.. adding insult to further injury , his above reply seems to indicate that he's more interested in hearing himself talk than actually listening.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she's a drag mentally you just block that out and fvck her!!! Who's this new cute brunette Charli I keep hearing about that does Instagram now?
If your not getting your dyck wet your not even worthy of looking at them. They drain the small amount to swag that may build up in you

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously just contradicted yourself. First you said you don't know, then you gave the pct likelihood of the event happening. Don't give any percent, because I surely couldn't give one, just leave it as you don't know.

My proof of God will be in the blessings you receive in the future of your life :).
No inconsistency my friend. I acknowledged that I do not know for sure, just like you do not know for sure it will last. I am 100% sure that if you are not meeting all a woman's needs, and a better man comes along.... and she lives in a society where there are no consequences for her actions, she will leave. I am 100% sure neither of us knows for sure what will happen. But it is 100% sure that you should never assume you have anything locked down with a chick. But the good news is that if any ONE woman doesn't work out, there are more. Take your turn on the ride then hope it doesn't crash... if it does... well no problem, another will come along.

The cost of NOT being careful and is heartbreak and fiscal ruin in family court, worst case. The cost of being careful is emotional and fiduciary stability. I do not believe it is ever a good idea just jumping into anything without knowing the pitfalls. The best way to clear a minefield is deliberate caution... you don't just blunder though and HOPE for the best.

As far as God... well, belief in God make sense. If there is a God and belief in God is the path to eternal life, then it certainly makes sense to believe. The cost of not having faith... is damnation, If you believe and there is no God... well... then the faithful suffer the same fate as non-believers. Worst case it doesn't hurt you to believe, and could be harmful if you do not. But faith is an emotional action, without objective evidence, you can not force anyone to believe or they don't... you can force them to PRETEND, but not really believe. This is why so many of the faithful are afraid of death. If you believe in God, GREAT I mean that, because if God is real, you have received his grace. For some reason, this has been denied me. Not sure why you are better than me, but if God is all powerful... it's his choice to deny me grace. But it does bring to question the idea that he is all knowing and merciful, allowing people to come to existence knowing they will be damned... seems capricious. But for the record, my position on God is that I do not know. The believers and atheists operate from the same mind-set... they have made a decision in the absence of clear evidence of their position. You can not prove God exists, and you can not prove he doesn't.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she's a drag mentally you just block that out and fvck her!!!
There are a million things I'd rather do than fukk another toxic chick. And I don't think the girl you posted is that good looking. Kinda cute but not my type.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick isn't post wall. Shes like 25.
then she will wall up FAST. I actually doubt I would date her TBH...

and that says alot from a guy that likes young chix. Honestly that -25yr diff dont even add half a HB point with me with the chik you posted and it should in my book.

My 42yo Russian plate puts that girl to shame

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, she isn't that hot.

Secondly, I think women tend to emphasise personality and chemistry over looks when looking for a husband. This is especially true when they're past age of 25. They tend to go for the chad and tyrone thing when they're young and just want to mess around.
Not true at all. That used to be the case but women in their 30’s and even mid-30’s can still get a Chad to pump and dump them which inflated their ego and standards. Women in their 30’s are just as shallow as women in their 20’s, I would argue even more so.

Reactions: FJA

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true at all. That used to be the case but women in their 30’s and even mid-30’s can still get a Chad to pump and dump them which inflated their ego and standards. Women in their 30’s are just as shallow as women in their 20’s, I would argue even more so.
I agree, but for a period of time, when they don´t want (often they say they want, but they can not) to settle, exactly as you say: inflate their ego. ¨I´m such a photo modell, I only want to date very good looking guys, that´s what I deserve, poe ha¨. After they found out they are only average or even less value women and not a photo modell, and that good looking but over-emotional guy is nothing to start a serious relationship with, they end up with an average guy, even with some nich guy characteristics. You see this so often, next to me is an example living.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt mean they NEVER go for the chad lol, im saying when they get older their focus shifts to having an LTR with a good reliable guy.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women proposed marriage to me, but until recently, I’ve always said no. And when I finally did say yes, all those other women before fvcking lost it and tried to sabotage my relationship.
breaking hearts like a mofo. Congrats

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They go for that guy because the Chad won't marry them, not because they’re tired of the Chad.

I’m considered a pretty good looking guy, smart, talented, fit, successful, etc. I don’t like to use the word Chad, but I’m a pretty good pull and I know it.

A lot of women proposed marriage to me, but until recently, I’ve always said no. And when I finally did say yes, all those other women before fvcking lost it and tried to sabotage my relationship.
In this case you reaped many times. As far as finally reaping what you sow you only did once. So you wouldn't go back and say gotten more out of these girls. Taking some of them are you're full blown exes. You do realize they hate your guts now. Burned bridges my friend not a good path in my book...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Black Widow Void one of his biggest problems is that he would rather rationalize his limiting beliefs than actually take the advice given and start improving. That girl looks cute or normal she doesn't seem to me to be some type of smoke show 10 when others point that out he argues. He puts any normal girl on a pedestal and then can't figure out why a normal guy can pull that normal girl but he can't. @biggoal stop using the HB scale and just make things more simple. Ask yourself do I want to bang this chick or not and if you do than make your move.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are very poor at judging other men for various reasons. Some of them egotistical, others for the fact we aren't gay and don't understand what the women see

But straight off the bat I can tell the guy has natural bulky frame, thick shoulders, signs of high T which include small eyes relative to face, beard growth and wide jaw

He's not a top dog by any means, but neither is she

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll burn them all.

There’s billions more out there.

And don’t let their behavior fool you, they would all give me another chance if they had the opportunity.
I mean this analogy is forgotten. But you plant the seeds eventually to harvest them later. Then again you add that element that you cast them out. Haha XD In my case I did reason with them a bit because I was attracted to them. Had a pair of twins with one. Another had quintuplets. Actually having the title don juan or Daddy doesn't do justice for fatherhood. You're going to enjoy being a dad one day. In your case good thing you didn't give them more string. Seems like they went from regular ex girlfriend to vipers. After your big move (more power to you)

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forecasters tend to be smart and nerdy so there probly not as superficial as an actual news anchor.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt mean they NEVER go for the chad lol, im saying when they get older their focus shifts to having an LTR with a good reliable guy.
Used to be the cause but that’s changing. I’m seeing it every day. They’ll collect some nice guy friends to do various favors but they don’t date them anymore. They don’t have to settle down with them nowadays. Why settle down with one beta bux when you can friendzone 5 for awhile. If a few break off from you, you still have some left and go get more.