Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a dude get a chick like THIS?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She honestly looks like a basic plain Jane to me. HB6 maybe. Either way, I don’t know them or any variables in the situation. Maybe he’s got some game or a big d*ck. He’s not that bad. He’s probably got confidence and an IDGAF attitude. I’ve been rejected for ugly dudes before because they had better game. Looks get you in the door but game seals the deal.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She honestly looks like a basic plain Jane to me. HB6 maybe. Either way, I don’t know them or any variables in the situation. Maybe he’s got some game or a big d*ck. He’s not that bad. He’s probably got confidence and an IDGAF attitude. I’ve been rejected for ugly dudes before because they had better game. Looks get you in the door but game seals the deal.
Then again, game is fake they say on here and all a scam. I posted before at the market we have a guy who worked for a vendor who was like barely 5-5 and probably 105 lbs meth skinny and was able to pull in women despite not even having a steady job. Granted this is not HB8 but still. He'd just walk up and follow around women. Granted most slinked away quickly or get disgusted but since it's a numbers game he got numbers.

The problem is in high traffic, public places doing that might get you a beat down if their guy is around. I want don't want a beat down so I don't approach women like that.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
No risk, no reward.
But if you approach respectfully enough and she has someone and you didn't know and are confronted, you just say I'm sorry I thought she was beautiful I didn't know she had someone. Is someone really gonna get offended by that? They know their girlfriend is beautiful.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No risk, no reward.
But if you approach respectfully enough and she has someone and you didn't know and are confronted, you just say I'm sorry I thought she was beautiful I didn't know she had someone. Is someone really gonna get offended by that? They know their girlfriend is beautiful.
NEver know. Or they're MS13 and are armed. Luckily I'm always packing heat LOL but it would be really bad to have to use self defense for a situation like that simply hitting on a girl.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
If you're scared of her reaction, make her feel safe by being as direct as possible. Approach from the front and talk loud so she can see you coming and motion for her to stop, then you can walk with her, if you see she likes you. Or if you want to make her feel even safer, don't even leave your spot, just keep talking from there.

That's not the only way to do it, in fact sometimes it's better if you see a beautiful girl walking away, you have no choice but to run and catch up, but if you truly are afraid of risk then just do the first way.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Also how did that guy get her? Probably because he makes her feel a certain way. He might just be a cool guy.

Or maybe he knew her before she became successful. Just like how billionaires don't always have super model wives, they take the one they can trust that was with them from the beginning.

Maybe a family member or friend she trusted introduced them.

I'm just guessing, I have no clue, but many women aren't shallow if you make them feel good you don't have to have amazing looks or money, there's a lot of other things you can bring to the table.

Maybe you could get a weather person as your wife if that's what you're into, if you were willing to do enough to change your life and take some risk :).

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
this isn't helpful actually, I only answered him for the thought experiment of why do some girls go with surprising guys.
Not because of the picture he showed.

Pictures of people you don't know and won't speak to are not gonna help anybody. I know everyone wants to "impress" everyone with their amazing taste of women they never talked to, but there's actually nothing impressive of "wanting" something if you have no actual plans to get it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal, in observing your posting here, it seems to me that you have set your sites impossibly high in terms of the kind of woman you want. You are looking for the cream of the crop in women (I don't think this particular girl is so great, but I'm speaking generally here), but you haven't yet become a cream of the crop kind of man.

Your reach far exceeds your grasp. You can improve as the next few years go by, but in the meantime you need practice with more plain women. Your fantasies seem to see you with your version of a "perfect" woman, and because of this, you are excluding valuable practice and fun with women who just may be more authentic.

You remind me of a pre-teen wanting to hop into a Lamborghini. I advise you to re-evaluate your current state of development and adjust your expectations accordingly.

When was the last time you spent a nice Saturday with a woman, just enjoying your time together without worrying about whether she likes you or not? My guess is seldom if ever. I know that the idea of lowering your standards for now seems anathema to you, but one of the biggest lessons I learned in life was to embrace imperfection.

It seems to me that if you continue your current trajectory, you will grow older and older with no real experience and with bitter regret.

There are lots of fun girls out there who you can spend time with. You don't have to marry them. Just spend time with them and hone your skills. As you develop more confidence, your skills and attractiveness will increase and you will be rewarded with higher-level women.

None of this is meant in a mean-spirited way. The advantage of a forum like this is that others can see things that we ourselves are blind to. You're at a certain point of development, but craving upper-echelon women. You have to earn that by starting where you are and working your way up. I myself used to be completely invisible to these women, but as I developed myself (by taking what is taught here to heart), I became visible and attractive to them. I worked myself up from a non-entity (from their perspective) to conveying an aura of attractiveness that draws them to me.

However, I was realistic and at first I didn't consider it beneath me to date less attractive (not ugly, just more plain) women. Those were my years of practice that helped me grow into who I am today. A baby must crawl before it walks, and it must toddle around unsteadily before it runs.

You are always speculating how it is that this or that plain-looking guy attracts a fairly attractive woman. It's a combination of everything, the aura he projects to her. To her, he is powerful (women's ultimate desire is a man who projects power). I don't get the feeling that you project power to upper-tier women. However, you might be able to with a more "girl-next-door" type.

I know you'll discard this like water off a duck's back, but at least I'm planting a seed that may someday start to resonate with you.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal, in observing your posting here, it seems to me that you have set your sites impossibly high in terms of the kind of woman you want. You are looking for the cream of the crop in women (I don't think this particular girl is so great, but I'm speaking generally here), but you haven't yet become a cream of the crop kind of man.

Your reach far exceeds your grasp. You can improve as the next few years go by, but in the meantime you need practice with more plain women. Your fantasies seem to see you with your version of a "perfect" woman, and because of this, you are excluding valuable practice and fun with women who just may be more authentic.

You remind me of a pre-teen wanting to hop into a Lamborghini. I advise you to re-evaluate your current state of development and adjust your expectations accordingly.

When was the last time you spent a nice Saturday with a woman, just enjoying your time together without worrying about whether she likes you or not? My guess is seldom if ever. I know that the idea of lowering your standards for now seems anathema to you, but one of the biggest lessons I learned in life was to embrace imperfection.

It seems to me that if you continue your current trajectory, you will grow older and older with no real experience and with bitter regret.

There are lots of fun girls out there who you can spend time with. You don't have to marry them. Just spend time with them and hone your skills. As you develop more confidence, your skills and attractiveness will increase and you will be rewarded with higher-level women.

None of this is meant in a mean-spirited way. The advantage of a forum like this is that others can see things that we ourselves are blind to. You're at a certain point of development, but craving upper-echelon women. You have to earn that by starting where you are and working your way up. I myself used to be completely invisible to these women, but as I developed myself (by taking what is taught here to heart), I became visible and attractive to them. I worked myself up from a non-entity (from their perspective) to conveying an aura of attractiveness that draws them to me.

However, I was realistic and at first I didn't consider it beneath me to date less attractive (not ugly, just more plain) women. Those were my years of practice that helped me grow into who I am today. A baby must crawl before it walks, and it must toddle around unsteadily before it runs.

You are always speculating how it is that this or that plain-looking guy attracts a fairly attractive woman. It's a combination of everything, the aura he projects to her. To her, he is powerful (women's ultimate desire is a man who projects power). I don't get the feeling that you project power to upper-tier women. However, you might be able to with a more "girl-next-door" type.

I know you'll discard this like water off a duck's back, but at least I'm planting a seed that may someday start to resonate with you.
↑ What he said, or if you want the best, then you have to actually be willing to go all in with one and not hedge your bets and give your life for what you believe.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why a woman falls for a certain man, they often do not understand themselves, so let us not worry about it.

What strikes me is that if I say that I have my own business and own a bigger house, it is a lot easier, much easier...... apparently women find these matters very important

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an average chick IMO. Maybe he just approached her and asked her to a date and she said Yes. Simple. Who know what the guy did, maybe he met her through mutual friends.

You also have to consider that not all Women prefer "Chads" for long term relationships out of her own fears and insecurities. Women like Chads for the bang but feel much more comforted by a non "Chad" for a relationship. The "IDEAL" Man for a Woman is what Alan Roger Currie describes as an "Alpha Male / with some Beta traits" but Women will settle for a total beta if it makes her feel better about herself and the security of the relationship.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Also, she isn't his girl, it's just his turn.
How do you know Ranger, did you scout the future and see what something will be? Tomorrow isn't promised, but that goes for good or bad. You can't always expect the worse, maybe they will be together forever, maybe they won't, give each person a chance, let the pain of your past go and don't assume what will be, only God knows that.