Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna wing for my incel bud im SF tonight

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sat facing the wall of the club. I met a girl. Shsred a drink & got her name while he stared off. Into space. .
Yeah that's a shame really...I still like the effort you put into this.

Bigger underlying issues that we men dont communicate and talk about these problems. In war and love it's s every man for himself. Women are more understanding amongst each other, that's why we as men all know you might have to run game on her fatty friend as well. If your male friend catches a ONS , it's a handshake and see you tomorrow buddy!

Is there a bigger problem at play? Does he actually want to talk to women but for some reason is unable to do it? Recently broken up?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ahh Valencia, my days of yore…

It wasn’t the shyte show it can be now in the late 90’s.

going to try again. I'm out of airspeed, altitude and ideas. Any suggestions?
We're going out in The City tonight.
Valencia St. Great place.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’re a good man for trying.

Have you considered talking to female friend and seeing if you can set something up for him with a friend? Like just someone that’ll agree to be talk to him and asses him from the female side? Just to get him some courage?

He sat facing the wall of the club. I met a girl. Shsred a drink & got her name while he stared off. Into space. .

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re a good man for trying.

Have you considered talking to female friend and seeing if you can set something up for him with a friend? Like just someone that’ll agree to be talk to him and asses him from the female side? Just to get him some courage?
Over the years. Several of my GFs have offered/tried to help. He seems terrified of women though, so it really hasn’t worked.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wow. You’re a good man for trying. Years huh?

Is he an engineer/brogrammer type? Age? Divorced raped?

p.s. he needs to do some public speaking type stuff, start with the basics to build confidence? Maybe Toastmasters? Or an SFCC public speaking class? Depending on your time commitment to him maybe offer to do it together?

Over the years. Several of my GFs have offered/tried to help. He seems terrified of women though, so it really hasn’t worked.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bigger underlying issues that we men dont communicate and talk about these problems. In war and love it's s every man for himself. Women are more understanding amongst each other, that's why we as men all know you might have to run game on her fatty friend as well. If your male friend catches a ONS , it's a handshake and see you tomorrow buddy!

Is there a bigger problem at play? Does he actually want to talk to women but for some reason is unable to do it? Recently broken up?
Social Anxiety.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You’re a good man for trying. Years huh?

Is he an engineer/brogrammer type? Age? Divorced raped?

p.s. he needs to do some public speaking type stuff, start with the basics to build confidence? Maybe Toastmasters? Or an SFCC public speaking class? Depending on your time commitment to him maybe offer to do it together?
Nerdy middle aged. Not DR’d but got Oneitis bad & is down on that.
He actually spiffed himself up this time. So. Maybe he’s starting to care.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Pierce.Manhammer, post: 2968817,

[/QUOTE]

He won’t do that. Sadly.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’d probably do him the most favor by hanging back in the shadows. He heightmogs me. But I facemog him to Jupiter & back. He gets ignored when we’re together. I think I could initiate things & then fade.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Pierce.Manhammer, post: 2968817,

He won’t do that. Sadly.
[/QUOTE]

Again...until he cares about himself and his situation more than you do, it won't matter.

This is the male version of trying to be Captain Save a Hoe...you can't save a person from them self no matter how badly you may want to.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He won’t do that. Sadly.
Again...until he cares about himself and his situation more than you do, it won't matter.

This is the male version of trying to be Captain Save a Hoe...you can't save a person from them self no matter how badly you may want to.
[/QUOTE]
Captain save a Bro