Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I like how I look in the 2nd photo. These are both same event but camera angle somehow made me look a lot slimmer. 1st is I guess real time. I was 30+lbs less than (I gained muscle and fat since than but I think body fat% isn't much higher). This was 2 years ago. The point is I think the 2nd pic is ideally what I would want to look when it comes to being lean. View attachment 4090View attachment 4091
Yea women will like your "type". You can be leaner in those pics but still as you stand it's enough to get it done.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right women probably don't stare at me and think damn he's sexy I'm going to throw myself at him.
A few women will. There will be a set of women who like your "type"even if your heavier. But a hot bod obviously creates sexual desire. So in the first case they know they like a guy like you. They won't know they wanna fvck till you talk. In the second case they'll want to fvck off physical image alone.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few women will. There will be a set of women who like your "type"even if your heavier. But a hot bod obviously creates sexual desire. So in the first case they know they like a guy like you. They won't know they wanna fvck till you talk. In the second case they'll want to fvck off physical image alone.
[/QUOT
Can you put an example and switch the roles so it's the other way around so I can see what kind of women we'd like in the two examples

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guy, he might nail the "fatter" version of the same girl, but not trying to hang on to her for a girlfriend if he's more attracted to more of a tight body...

The common example I give here to make it simple, is male strippers are a certain body size because it's where they get their attention at. Sized and built somewhere between a larger NFL point guard and a NFL d back. A atheletic look with abs and cuts. Makes them hot without opening your mouth.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s one more. This is the girl that wanted me to go on a cruise that I made a thread about. Thank God caronavirus saved me from making that mistake. Why I let this girl get in my head like she did and made all the stupid mistakes I did I’ll never know. I have learned from it though and know I’ll become a better version of me instead of wallowing in pity feeling sorry for myself over it.

Attachments

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guy, he might nail the "fatter" version of the same girl, but not trying to hang on to her for a girlfriend if he's more attracted to more of a tight body...

The common example I give here to make it simple, is male strippers are a certain body size because it's where they get their attention at. Sized and built somewhere between a larger NFL point guard and a NFL d back. A atheletic look with abs and cuts. Makes them hot without opening your mouth.
Lol NFL point guard isn't that NBA? So what you're telling me is that women want me around so long as they don't have better options and they want attention. Got it.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s one more. This is the girl that wanted me to go on a cruise that I made a thread about. Thank God caronavirus saved me from making that mistake. Why I let this girl get in my head like she did and made all the stupid mistakes I did I’ll never know. I have learned from it though and know I’ll become a better version of me instead of wallowing in pity feeling sorry for myself over it.
Lol interesting she reminds me of an Asian chick I asked out at academy the day the gyms closed except she had tatts was slimmer(not necessarily slim), older than me too but like 35.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol NFL point guard isn't that NBA? So what you're telling me is that women want me around so long as they don't have better options and they want attention. Got it.
NBA pt guard. Sorry. I meant a more muscled one 6-6-4 195-220.. Abs can move. The NFL dbacks a little bigger.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some babes will want a man and will want to keep you. Might as well have the body "top of the game".

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol interesting she reminds me of an Asian chick I asked out at academy the day the gyms closed except she had tatts was slimmer(not necessarily slim), older than me too but like 35.
This girl is 34 and has 7 or 8 tats, can’t remember exactly. I made SO many stupid mistakes with her it wasn’t funny. I guess I thought I could get away with it since she wasn’t as attractive as other women I’d dated and then the power imbalance in the whole relationship was so off kilter. Just a bad experience all around but it was my doing.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is 34 and has 7 or 8 tats, can’t remember exactly. I made SO many stupid mistakes with her it wasn’t funny. I guess I thought I could get away with it since she wasn’t as attractive as other women I’d dated and then the power imbalance in the whole relationship was so off kilter. Just a bad experience all around but it was my doing.
That's interesting

So you think you gave her the power? And even though she wasn't attractive it still ruined it?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting

So you think you gave her the power? And even though she wasn't attractive it still ruined it?
Looking back I think where I went wrong is at the time I met her, I wasn’t dating anyone else. I’d just gone on a couple of dates a month or two before that went absolutely nowhere. When we met we instantly hit it off, I got comfortable too fast and mistakes started being made fast. It was like the perfect storm. Had I met her at a different point in my life I think things would have been much different and roles would have been reversed.
She wasn’t the type of girl you’d turn your head at, but I think she grew on me. I mean she never treated me like she was “dating down” because I’m honestly average but I’ve dated MUCH better looking women and held my power just fine with them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking back I think where I went wrong is at the time I met her, I wasn’t dating anyone else. I’d just gone on a couple of dates a month or two before that went absolutely nowhere. When we met we instantly hit it off, I got comfortable too fast and mistakes started being made fast. It was like the perfect storm. Had I met her at a different point in my life I think things would have been much different and roles would have been reversed.
She wasn’t the type of girl you’d turn your head at, but I think she grew on me. I mean she never treated me like she was “dating down” because I’m honestly average but I’ve dated MUCH better looking women and held my power just fine with them.
You hold your "power" well or it gets amplified if the woman you are "dating" has a high amount of interest and desire for you. If she's "into" you it adds to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4089
Yeah I like how I look in the 1st photo. These are both same event but camera angle somehow made me look a lot slimmer.2nd is I guess real time. I was 30+lbs less than (I gained muscle and fat since than). This was 2 years ago. The point is I think the 1st pic is ideally what I'd want to look like
View attachment 4090
Weight in the 2nd photo is 30lbs more? I can see in the midsection, face not as sharp and a bit more "depressed" looking. That first weight has you bright and energized ( prolly close to your "fighting weight" ).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how much should I lose at the very least? View attachment 4099
Get back to the leanness in the 1st pic. It looks like you added some muscle and need to strip some fat. I don't know your weight here, vs 1st 2nd and 3rd pics. But you need to lean to a size where your face is like the 1st pic. A lot of women will like your type dude.

25-35 lbs of fat. It'll take 4-5 months on a reduced carb diet while doing cardio and keeping your weights workout. Goal is to get facial leanness to first pic and keep the added muscle. I can tell your heavy by the fat around your knee and calves and in the mid section.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hold your "power" well or it gets amplified if the woman you are "dating" has a high amount of interest and desire for you. If she's "into" you it adds to you.
So the biggest mistake us idiots make is trying to "chase" a female, or trying to "prove our worth", or trying to get an uninsterested babe interested.