Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve wanted to post this thread for literally years! But never knew if it would violate forum terms, I think it would solve a ton of problems on this forum.

I think some of us aren’t getting the results we want because your look needs a little tweaking, we are all diamonds in the rough.

So I invite anyone who is brave enough to post their real life picture and let us critique you in a friendly way.

The rules:
-No pictures with company logos or showing where you work

-No disrespect/bullying. We are helping each other, not here to make fun of each other.

-Feel free to blur a portion of the photo (eyes perhaps) to retain some anonymity.

and of course I’ll go first:
89373F90-ADE0-4F28-A388-7290EAD9CC81.jpeg
I know my beard looks a little messy, it’s usually neater.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like I said before, your tattoos in particular and your beard too make you well adapted for womens' short term mating drive, you are well suited to the market. How much could you really change? I mean, it's not like you can critique your bone structure and say go get a maxilla adjustment or something at the local clinic, right? So I guess we would just be commenting on how attractive we all are.

Read for FREE!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than cleaning up the beard, which you've already addressed, I'd say your solid. And props to you for sharing! Can't say I'll join you.

What about your every day attire?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like I said before, your tattoos in particular and your beard too make you well adapted for womens' short term mating drive, you are well suited to the market. How much could you really change? I mean, it's not like you can critique your bone structure and say go get a maxilla adjustment or something at the local clinic, right? So I guess we would just be commenting on how attractive we all are.
I walk around at 6’1 230 although a lot of it is muscle I’d like to get to about 220-215 by this summmer.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have good size and face. I’d say you should lean out a bit and add some strength training to your upper body.

For your build your chest and traps are quite underdeveloped, particularly in the upper area. Overhead Press and Chin Ups would really make your physique better. If you nail that, it will take your poon game even further.

I agree with the other posters that the tats and beards do well for your look and market area.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walk around at 6’1 230 although a lot of it is muscle I’d like to get to about 220-215 by this summmer.
Sounds like a decent goal bro. I would say get under 200 pounds in the long term to be lean (without steroids), unless you have huge bones or something haha. I'm 6'2 and weigh about 198 when I'm ripped, or less than that if something happens and I don't gym as much. But it's not like you are having trouble with the women anyway.

Here's a few of me:

37258857_10155732424312399_2388622490889879552_n.jpg

Nice - Copy.jpg
64332722_461178207778227_2770040609254146048_n.jpg

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have good size and face. I’d say you should lean out a bit and add some strength training to your upper body.

For your build your chest and traps are quite underdeveloped, particularly in the upper area. Overhead Press and Chin Ups would really make your physique better. If you nail that, it will take your poon game even further.

I agree with the other posters that the tats and beards do well for your look and market area.
My chest perhaps, I can’t do bench or dips because of a damaged rotator cuff that’s taken more than a year to heal .. it really limits my chest workouts but my traps are huge. I have a pic that shows my traps a little better but I’m having a hard time uploading.

Read for FREE!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a decent goal bro. I would say get under 200 pounds in the long term to be lean (without steroids), unless you have huge bones or something haha. I'm 6'2 and weigh about 198 when I'm ripped, or less than that if something happens and I don't gym as much. But it's not like you are having trouble with the women anyway.

Here's a few of me:

View attachment 3472

View attachment 3473
View attachment 3474
You have a very handsome face, I think you’d do better with a close cut like tell the barber cut you to a 1. Also 5 o’clock shadow on you is perfection. Are you active duty? You give me a military vibe.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola a shorter groomed beard could do wonders... consult a trusted barber for ideas.

keep it sharp Sir

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My chest perhaps, I can’t do bench or dips because of a damaged rotator cuff that’s taken more than a year to heal .. it really limits my chest workouts but my traps are huge. I have a pic that shows my traps a little better but I’m having a hard time uploading.
Overhead Press will help with that. Between OHP and Bench, OHP is more important. It’s better for shoulder health. Add chin ups for balance (exact opposite of OHP). Chin ups are awesome functional bicep builders as well.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's a few of me:

View attachment 3472

View attachment 3473
View attachment 3474
I agree with cola here. Lighter skinned black men look better with shorter cut and a full beard.

Physique is very good. I think you have room to add a bit more size in the upper body.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure I’d love to see a pic of @BeExcellent should she decide to participate. @EyeBRollin i think this shows my traps a little better they are definitely not small.View attachment 3475
Your size is fantastic.

It looks like your shoulder issue is a postural balance. Your arms and shoulders are facing inward. That’s affecting your chest aesthetics. Try more pulls. Definitely work up to weighted chin ups. Pendlay style Barbell rows also. If you can’t do a full chin up for reps, lat pulldowns suffice. Strengthening the back will correct the shoulder problem and push your chest out more.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a very handsome face, I think you’d do better with a close cut like tell the barber cut you to a 1. Also 5 o’clock shadow on you is perfection. Are you active duty? You give me a military vibe.
Thanks bro, here's a couple more pics that might indicate what you mean. Neither has a beard shadow so I would have to add that of course. But which closer cut is closest to what you mean? If neither is close, do you have a google picture to show it?

1581701690143.png

20160614_192223.jpg

PS. I was in the navy over the summer when I was 16 which I really appreciate having done, but I haven't been in since then. I would recommend anyone who hasn't been in the military to do a 3 month or whatever stay, you will learn new values giving you a new perspective. When I came back, the vain atomism of civilian life seemed empty and corrupt to me by comparison.

I agree with cola here. Lighter skinned black men look better with shorter cut and a full beard.

Physique is very good. I think you have room to add a bit more size in the upper body.
Thanks, I just prefer the younger look of being clean shaven or having a shadow over having a full beard, but everyone else seems to prefer the opposite haha.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your size is fantastic.

It looks like your shoulder issue is a postural balance. Your arms and shoulders are facing inward. That’s affecting your chest aesthetics. Try more pulls. Definitely work up to weighted chin ups. Pendlay style Barbell rows also. If you can’t do a full chin up for reps, lat pulldowns suffice. Strengthening the back will correct the shoulder problem and push your chest out more.
Thanks man, my back day (which is actually today) starts with

deadhang wide grip pullups ( 3x8)
Barbell row (125 x 10), (145 x 8), (165 x 6)
Rack pulls (225 - 315 to failure)
Seated row x lat pull superset (to failure)
(after I warm my shoulders up for 10 minutes cause you know rotator cuff issue) ..

@AttackFormation that one picture with the red shirt on is a OLD masterpiece bro. You look great.

@Prettyboy Dee thanks man I’m a gym rat. Im either lifting or playing full court basketball like everyday I can.

a few call outs:

@marmel75 you always post about lifting and give good advice I wanna see your physique

@zekko when you post, I picture a young Mr Rogers for some reason. That’s just my mental image of you

@captainsemiobvious while clearly very intelligent you come off very condescending, you also recently claimed to have multiple women competing for your attention at a party .. I gotta see these model good looks

@ShePays Also very smart, not as condescending but I’m curious how you look

@biggoal you sent me pms and I gave you a few suggestions on your looks. Let’s see if everyone agrees

@EyeBRollin Let’s see those abs and obliques bro

@MrWood you do well at social media/old let’s see the looks

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation that one picture with the red shirt on is a OLD masterpiece bro. You look great.
Funny, cause I've used the first 2 pics I posted in this thread on OLD and I almost literally didn't get shyt lol, except for a very few women I'd rather be celibate than have sex with which I decided the hard way. OLD has just been a total no go for me. Meanwhile you are hauling in more pvssy than you have time to fvck every week, hahahaha.

I'll tell my barber to cut me like that pic, and get a shadow trimmer.

the avatar for @BeExcellent is her, if im not mistaken
That's right, you can't really see any detail though.