Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell by your frame you will put on muscle easily.. start running full court basketball 3-4 days a week. Doesn’t matter if you are good, hustle on every play to get that weight down.

I’ve used it myself, and watched a kid drop 40 lbs in 2 months just playing ball.
Look up starting strength 5 x 5. Do that as well I believe it’s 3-4 days a week all compounds. Best beginner workout out there, simple and effective.

That looks like baby fat, we gotta get that off.
You are correct. I actually put on muscle pretty dang easily for whatever reason. I've noticed that since high school.

Do you prefer Stronglifts 5x5 or Starting Strength? I've done Stronglifts 5x5. Most I've ever squatted is 315 for reps. I'm not quite that strong now though.

Wait you can lose fat that fast??? There was one summer I lost a ton of weight just by eating better and doing soccer drills with my friends all day, plus running/conditioning.

If you can lose fat that fast I definitely need to get on that. That would make me so content within a year.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct. I actually put on muscle pretty dang easily for whatever reason. I've noticed that since high school.

Do you prefer Stronglifts 5x5 or Starting Strength? I've done Stronglifts 5x5. Most I've ever squatted is 315 for reps. I'm not quite that strong now though.

Wait you can lose fat that fast??? There was one summer I lost a ton of weight just by eating better and doing soccer drills with my friends all day, plus running/conditioning.

If you can lose fat that fast I definitely need to get on that. That would make me so content within a year.
If I suspect correctly we are both mesomorphs, which means we gain and lose weight easily.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shirt is too baggy in arms and around waist.
Depending on identity and sexy stereotype, marure men have the option of conveying youthfulness or stature and sophistication.

Fingers in pocket subcomms submissiveness. Better to have just the thumbs in or hands open and by the sides.
I didn't know that about the fingers. I have a really bad habit of keeping my hands in my pockets. Do you know why it subcomms that by chance?

Speaking of sexy stereotypes... the one I'm going for is sexy ripped nerd/sophisticated Tyrone. That sound like a decent one to you?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I suspect correctly we are both mesomorphs, which means we gain and lose weight easily.
Completely fine by me. Out of all the body types that's the one I'd want.

I'm just gonna have to implement this stuff you said. Get this weight off me quickly like David Goggins did.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know that about the fingers. I have a really bad habit of keeping my hands in my pockets. Do you know why it subcomms that by chance?

Speaking of sexy stereotypes... the one I'm going for is sexy ripped nerd/sophisticated Tyrone. That sound like a decent one to you?
Go to any event, look at wallflowers. Where do they keep their hands? Where do they hold their drinks?

As for sexy stereotype, I don’t know if a nerd can be sexy nor what a Tyrone is.

As for what is congruent with your identity, it really depends on your values and what you are calling in in your life.

What are the activities that give you pleasure (independent from women)?

What type of music do you listen to?

What is the world that you offer for a potential women that you let in to explore?

You can start with emotional values as well as a list of adjectives that you desire for people to describe you as.

Daydream, there are no wrong answers, only the limits of your imagination, your levels of resistance and your ability to allow.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general comment, bodybuilder is a type. It conveys primal masculinity, discipline, focus, persistence, perseverance, dedication and devotion.

And it is one-dimensional, to add more depth and breath explore movement arts.

A bodybuilder who is also a boxer, martial artist, yogi or dancer takes that attention to form and adds flow.

Most bodybuilders who are one-dimensional waddle, like a duck.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

And water weight. In the summer I always weigh a few lbs less due to sweating and just eating less when its hot.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve wanted to post this thread for literally years! But never knew if it would violate forum terms, I think it would solve a ton of problems on this forum.

I think some of us aren’t getting the results we want because your look needs a little tweaking, we are all diamonds in the rough.

So I invite anyone who is brave enough to post their real life picture and let us critique you in a friendly way.

The rules:
-No pictures with company logos or showing where you work

-No disrespect/bullying. We are helping each other, not here to make fun of each other.

-Feel free to blur a portion of the photo (eyes perhaps) to retain some anonymity.

and of course I’ll go first:
View attachment 3469
I know my beard looks a little messy, it’s usually neater.
Your skin tone is great even with the tats, if you are staying with gansta/hip hop, a different color wife-beater will bring this out. ie black, russet, sage or citrine

Your facial expression with sleepy/dreamy eyes is great as long as your eyes aren’t bloodshot. The Muslimish beard could get more edge with tasteful braid/bead/metallic thread in there somewhere - all depends on your identity and whether it adds more congruence.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ohso-Phresh Bro, like who are you? Lmao
Someone’s whom been at it since probably before you were born.

I’m always improving, always growing, always learning,... maximizing effect via trim tabs (Bucky Fuller)

It’s either that or coasting. Coasting by default is downhill.

Fossilization of the mind is a real thing, lmao.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Playing a sport it will be fast. But it may come back as soon as the season is over. Weight training changed your body composition entirely.

Starting Strength is better than Stronglifts IMO, though they are very similar.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing a sport it will be fast. But it may come back as soon as the season is over. Weight training changed your body composition entirely.

Starting Strength is better than Stronglifts IMO, though they are very similar.
This might sound stupid but my biggest enemy is honestly stress eating. I would just stress eat potato chips/chinese takeout when I was stressed about school or on low sleep for school to feel better. And that landed me here.

I'm changing my habits by allowing myself to only snack on vegetables. I use lots of different seasonings so that I don't get bored.
I use the canned veggie mixes cause they never go bad.

I'm going for one cheat meal a week.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone’s whom been at it since probably before you were born.

I’m always improving, always growing, always learning,... maximizing effect via trim tabs (Bucky Fuller)

It’s either that or coasting. Coasting by default is downhill.

Fossilization of the mind is a real thing, lmao.
*yawn*

Focus on BEING. That way you have to worry less about specifics because they’re already apart of you.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ShePays Also very smart, not as condescending but I’m curious how you look
Thanks?

I'm flattered by the curiosity, but I'm not that much to look at, as I've repeatedly made point of stating. In fact, I was always surprised when women were purely physically attracted to me, since I never took any pride in my looks, and was raised to view masculine vanity as an effeminate quality(consider a man "too pretty" to risk a physical altercation).

My nose has been broken multiple times, and I never bothered to have it professionally "fixed," since I figured I'd just break it, again...or would be too afraid to, after having it fixed. And, one of my ears shows the subtle signs of grappling wear, to the trained observer(nothing too obvious).

You're not gonna find your SoSuave poster boy, here, I regret to inform you.