“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CJs cold approach journal

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
551
Reaction score
262
Age
42
Are u Paul Janka? Lmao - I love Paul Janka - he's my OG coach, the first guy I learned the game from. By the way, loving your thread. It's funny and well-written. I think the other dude was being too autistic/critical. I can see that u probably have good game based on ur writing.
thanks man. Appreciate that.
He’s an OG for sure :cool::up:
Nah, I’m like ‘Janka -lite’,
More like Medium, dark & Handsome.
5’10” tall ,but a decent face. 7/10
I studied all his stuff years ago tho, his books and also some video course /seminar course he did. Great stuff :up::up::up:
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,937
here’s a tip- whenever you watch a video and the speaker takes a very long time to get to the point , (uses open loops at the start etc and then delays, and does a big build up etc) - this is classic sales and marketing format.
the speaker is conditioning you , pacing and leading , to bypass your critical factor.
I do hate it when people won't get to the point. Very aggravating. They might also do it to fill out their video, so they get more minutes viewed. Reminds me of a lot of PUA material I've read. They'll fill a whole chapter with babble just to make one point. Drives me crazy. You could write most PUA books on one page if you just cut to the chase. But then they wouldn't have a book to sell.
 
Top