"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CJs cold approach journal

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
What did you meeean @Plinco

and do you still hear that awful screaming.. the screaming of the Lambsss... :D

quid pro quo Plinco. IMG_8324.jpeg

You wanted to go all the way.
All the way .. to the P.U.AAA..YEAH!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
I just heard “The strangest secret in the world” and switched it off .

Sounds similar to “ that one strangest weird trick to get beautiful women, tonite!” Type BS.
Secrets and strange tricks .. I’ve had enough of that.
 
Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I just heard “The strangest secret in the world” and switched it off .

Sounds similar to “ that one strangest weird trick to get beautiful women, tonite!” Type BS.
Secrets and strange tricks .. I’ve had enough of that.
Just listen to it buddy. That concept is more important than women.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
Just listen to it buddy. That concept is more important than women.
yes but this is a cold approach journal .
Concerned with getting women.
I skimmed 10 minutes on fast speed, and he’s still babbling. It’s junk mate.
Just reveal to me the one strange weird secret.
What’s the magic answer at the end. :rolleyes:
like I said the words ‘strange’ and ‘secret’ are enough. Stop falling for this crap.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
You become what you think about
that’s garbage.
otherwise I could become taller and better looking…just by thinking about it :rolleyes::rofl:
Manifesting is bullsh1t Plinco.

here’s a tip- whenever you watch a video and the speaker takes a very long time to get to the point , (uses open loops at the start etc and then delays, and does a big build up etc) - this is classic sales and marketing format.
the speaker is conditioning you , pacing and leading , to bypass your critical factor.

All the PUA guys are well trained in this also.
And all use the same formula . Plus NLP/ Hypnosis on you , as you watch the video.(very sneaky stuff)

watch this instead.
This guy uses empirical data (actual studies) to back up all his points. He is a very smart guy.
Much better watch.
This is reality.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,022
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
that’s garbage.
otherwise I could become taller and better looking…just by thinking about it :rolleyes::rofl:
Manifesting is bullsh1t Plinco.
It's just the opposite. You're facing the direction that your mind points to. There's nothing magical about it.

It's taken as a given assumption that you're not seeking to violate the laws of physics.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
It's just the opposite. You're facing the direction that your mind points to. There's nothing magical about it.

It's taken as a given assumption that you're not seeking to violate the laws of physics.
oh yeah? And what about all the other laws of reality…Does it abide by them too..? Why don’t u post this up on a separate thread and we discuss . This is my Cold Approach journal. It is not relevant afaics.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
Update -
So I took a few days off and went up to a country town for a day trip yesterday. Walking the town strip and keeping up my practice of Laser Eyes :)o_O

so I’m walking around the strip and head to a bar to use the bathroom, I see a chick sitting on her own drinking wine outside the bar and give her some solid EC. She iOi’s me back. I wave and say hello holding the EC.
She says hi. I nip into the bar and use the bathroom. Inside I feel some nerves but say to myself “just do it “ and walk back out and approach her. My opener was just “ well you look like you’re having a nice chill time here , drinking wine”
She is keen to talk.
We chit chat a bit, about the town, the country vs the city and what I’ve seen of the town so far. all the while I am holding solid EC for the duration and watching her face for expressions . She gives off a few signals in her face and eyes and it’s on for sure. A male friend comes back and sits down and I chat to him for a bit, and back to her. Then a 2nd male friend comes and sits down. Number closing here would be too obvious I feel , and I don’t know the relationships, and it’s getting a bit complicated, so do a takeaway and leave to get my car which I’ve parked far away , drive it down and park it up the street and do another walk by btw to use the recycling bin nearby and wave over again.

I rejoin the table and have a smoke. One dude has left . I chat a bit more about the city and nightspot there w her. Then when the remaining dude is distracted and chatting to a local passer by , I suggest to her we meet later , take her phone and plug my number in it , and send a text from her phone back to my phone, so it’s a solid number close.

I have made sure and told her my plans for the rest of the day and my whereabouts. We are both sharing this info indirectly throughout the chat as a “by the way” innocent exchange. And all the flirting is done by the eyes and face signals we are exchanging mainly. I only dropped one semi -compliment verbally when she was alone at the start of the pickup.

So I leave then, and text her shortly afterward,
we meet up an hour later at another bar, spend an hour flirting and escalating , and have a few make outs there. I am very hands on and escalating w her in isolation on the terrace alone w her. Then I mention I think I’m gonna stay the night now and need to book a hotel room, she thinks this is a wonderful idea (lol) and verifies she is keen to hang out there.

then I drive her back and fvck her at the hotel . : D

She leaves a few hours later. And I go out for a late dinner . Nice!

So I got laid yesterday off an approach, on a day trip to the country :D
happy days.
Met her around 2:30pm, and she was in the sack about 7pm.
Oh and importantly , she was younger , slim and pretty.

:D whoop whoop.

This Laser Eyes /EC practice is certainly paying off :up::up::up:
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
Update -
So I took a few days off and went up to a country town for a day trip yesterday. Walking the town strip and keeping up my practice of Laser Eyes :)o_O

so I’m walking around the strip and head to a bar to use the bathroom, I see a chick sitting on her own drinking wine outside the bar and give her some solid EC. She iOi’s me back. I wave and say hello holding the EC.
She says hi. I nip into the bar and use the bathroom. Inside I feel some nerves but say to myself “just do it “ and walk back out and approach her. My opener was just “ well you look like you’re having a nice chill time here , drinking wine”
She is keen to talk.
We chit chat a bit, about the town, the country vs the city and what I’ve seen of the town so far. all the while I am holding solid EC for the duration and watching her face for expressions . She gives off a few signals in her face and eyes and it’s on for sure. A male friend comes back and sits down and I chat to him for a bit, and back to her. Then a 2nd male friend comes and sits down. Number closing here would be too obvious I feel , and I don’t know the relationships, and it’s getting a bit complicated, so do a takeaway and leave to get my car which I’ve parked far away , drive it down and park it up the street and do another walk by btw to use the recycling bin nearby and wave over again.

I rejoin the table and have a smoke. One dude has left . I chat a bit more about the city and nightspot there w her. Then when the remaining dude is distracted and chatting to a local passer by , I suggest to her we meet later , take her phone and plug my number in it , and send a text from her phone back to my phone, so it’s a solid number close.

I have made sure and told her my plans for the rest of the day and my whereabouts. We are both sharing this info indirectly throughout the chat as a “by the way” innocent exchange. And all the flirting is done by the eyes and face signals we are exchanging mainly. I only dropped one semi -compliment verbally when she was alone at the start of the pickup.

So I leave then, and text her shortly afterward,
we meet up an hour later at another bar, spend an hour flirting and escalating , and have a few make outs there. I am very hands on and escalating w her in isolation on the terrace alone w her. Then I mention I think I’m gonna stay the night now and need to book a hotel room, she thinks this is a wonderful idea (lol) and verifies she is keen to hang out there.

then I drive her back and fvck her at the hotel . : D

She leaves a few hours later. And I go out for a late dinner . Nice!

So I got laid yesterday off an approach, on a day trip to the country :D
happy days.
Met her around 2:30pm, and she was in the sack about 7pm.
Oh and importantly , she was younger , slim and pretty.

:D whoop whoop.

This Laser Eyes /EC practice is certainly paying off :up::up::up:
That's how you do it! See...no weird stuff needed, just a normal convo...

Like I tell everyone else, simply acting normal has never gotten you laid more than it does today.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
That's how you do it! See...no weird stuff needed, just a normal convo...

Like I tell everyone else, simply acting normal has never gotten you laid more than it does today.
well, you did imply earlier some of what I was writing earlier about Eye Contact was ‘weird’ ;)
Re my eye contact role model and my “brother” opener? Pretty sure you banged on both were ‘weird’.:D:p

it’s not really the convo per se,
I mean yeah to the extent as long as is not totally bizarre or totally cringe,

It’s the intense lock-in with the eyes , the ability to read facial expressions and ability to exchange IOI’s.
Which tbh, for guys that may be shy, introverted or inexperienced.. Is gonna feel pretty ‘weird.’

My expression yeaterday would have very much looked similar to this Tbh;

using unwavering Laser-Eyes is my key point.
I’d suspect a lot of inexperienced guys don’t realise this.

and the better looking and sexier the chick.. the harder it gets to hold that EC ime.
IMG_8324.jpeg

The conversation content can depend on how ‘on’ it is from the get go.
Some chicks like to be Gamey and push-pull flirt and testy etc, which is where all the gamey T&Ts can useful, to try keep some kind of upper hand Yknow? That’s how I see it anyway.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
well, you did imply earlier some of what I was writing earlier about Eye Contact was ‘weird’ ;)
Re my eye contact role model and my “brother” opener? Pretty sure you banged on both were ‘weird’.:D:p

it’s not really the convo per se,
I mean yeah to the extent as long as is not totally bizarre or totally cringe,

It’s the intense lock-in with the eyes , the ability to read facial expressions and ability to exchange IOI’s.
Which tbh, for guys that may be shy, introverted or inexperienced.. Is gonna feel pretty ‘weird.’

My expression yeaterday would have very much looked similar to this Tbh;

using unwavering Laser-Eyes is my key point.
I’d suspect a lot of inexperienced guys don’t realise this.

and the better looking and sexier the chick.. the harder it gets to hold that EC ime.
View attachment 15779

The conversation content can depend on how ‘on’ it is from the get go.
Some chicks like to be Gamey and push-pull flirt and testy etc, which is where all the gamey T&Ts can useful, to try keep some kind of upper hand Yknow? That’s how I see it anyway.
No, mostly that what you were opening women with was weird. I use eye contact too, but I don't want to model myself after a serial killer :lol:
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
549
Reaction score
262
Age
42
No, mostly that what you were opening women with was weird. I use eye contact too, but I don't want to model myself after a serial killer :lol:
tbh.the reason for using Hopkins/ Lector - what I’ve found is , in order to learn a new behaviour ..it’s best for me to model something on the more extreme of that behaviour. (The far right hand side of the scale of behaviour, let’s say) as I may be on the far left introverted side.

Ie-with a guy that is shy ,he’s better practice overshooting the mark . And he’ll likely land somewhere in the middle… of solid EC.

but I will also eat her vagina…With some fava beans ..and a nice Chianti,. Sssffffttttt! :p
 
Last edited:

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
481
Reaction score
373
Location
Europe
no. it’s just about the intensity and locking in the EC.
He’s just my model for it.
It’s about projecting a solid/intense vibe to capture attention , lock in the EC and give the woman a ‘jolt’.

So it should come out looking like this ;
View attachment 15740
View attachment 15741
cos I is handsome ;)
Are u Paul Janka? Lmao - I love Paul Janka - he's my OG coach, the first guy I learned the game from. By the way, loving your thread. It's funny and well-written. I think the other dude was being too autistic/critical. I can see that u probably have good game based on ur writing.
 

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
481
Reaction score
373
Location
Europe
@characternote

I do have a therory of women reacting to a man’s height.. there being an innate hard wired Dom-sub primal response to that. Just his massive height

like, that it triggers arousal immediately.

hence it doesn’t matter what he says, as long as it’s not completely wussy/beta.

be interesting to see if Chad acted like a total pvssy wuss , stuttering and anxious AF. If it would make any difference.

I’m speculating mayhe a way to trigger this response / innate primal thing , as a shorter dude.!is to be massively “boss” and commanding with the voice.

I did roll with a shorter player guy, who had a voice like this. Very “rude” /sneering / bossy tonality when opening. It seemed to trigger that kind of instant compliance … in ch1cks closer to his league tho.

Chicks a bit taller than him ,!but not super tall chicks .

he was pretty handsome too but , so that’s a thing.

but…still his voice tones snapped them to attention I reckon , immediately.

I was out last night at a gig and tried to open a tall chick next to me , “hey hage you seen this band before ?” But she just half sneered and shook her head and gave me nothing.

maybe I ought to have barked it at her with more command-tone.

“hey b1tch! Have you seen this f*cking BAND before?” Haha.

Could’ve used my ‘brother’ opener .. dang.. but it was a bit too loud anyway.
One of the biggest things in the US seems that you have to realize a huge part of the interaction is you piercing her membrane.. It's more like "plowing", you have to go through a ton of mud before u get to the jewel, but I mean inside the interaction itself, if you could be like "very forgiving" and not take the first 25 things she says personally, eventually they can kind of warm up. In other countries, i've noticed they are more respectful and enjoyable to talk to basically right from the beginning.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top