Cheeky_James
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2025
- Messages
- 531
- Reaction score
- 247
- Age
- 42
So I will become a tall Chad with chicks fighting over me ? Cool!!You become what you think about, so be careful about what you are thinking.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
So I will become a tall Chad with chicks fighting over me ? Cool!!You become what you think about, so be careful about what you are thinking.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
No but you can be a cool dude though)So I will become a tall Chad with chicks fighting over me ? Cool!!![]()
So what did you mean by ‘be careful’ in your post , related to whatNo but you can be a cool dude though)
So what did you mean by ‘be careful’ in your post , related to what
Hannibal lector..??
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I just heard “The strangest secret in the world” and switched it off .
Just listen to it buddy. That concept is more important than women.I just heard “The strangest secret in the world” and switched it off .
Sounds similar to “ that one strangest weird trick to get beautiful women, tonite!” Type BS.
Secrets and strange tricks .. I’ve had enough of that.
yes but this is a cold approach journal .Just listen to it buddy. That concept is more important than women.
You become what you think aboutWhat’s the magic answer at the end.![]()
that’s garbage.You become what you think about
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It's just the opposite. You're facing the direction that your mind points to. There's nothing magical about it.that’s garbage.
otherwise I could become taller and better looking…just by thinking about it
Manifesting is bullsh1t Plinco.
oh yeah? And what about all the other laws of reality…Does it abide by them too..? Why don’t u post this up on a separate thread and we discuss . This is my Cold Approach journal. It is not relevant afaics.It's just the opposite. You're facing the direction that your mind points to. There's nothing magical about it.
It's taken as a given assumption that you're not seeking to violate the laws of physics.