"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CJs cold approach journal

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
571
Reaction score
268
Age
42
Are u Paul Janka? Lmao - I love Paul Janka - he's my OG coach, the first guy I learned the game from. By the way, loving your thread. It's funny and well-written. I think the other dude was being too autistic/critical. I can see that u probably have good game based on ur writing.
thanks man. Appreciate that.
He’s an OG for sure :cool::up:
Nah, I’m like ‘Janka -lite’,
More like Medium, dark & Handsome.
5’10” tall ,but a decent face. 7/10
I studied all his stuff years ago tho, his books and also some video course /seminar course he did. Great stuff :up::up::up:
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
here’s a tip- whenever you watch a video and the speaker takes a very long time to get to the point , (uses open loops at the start etc and then delays, and does a big build up etc) - this is classic sales and marketing format.
the speaker is conditioning you , pacing and leading , to bypass your critical factor.
I do hate it when people won't get to the point. Very aggravating. They might also do it to fill out their video, so they get more minutes viewed. Reminds me of a lot of PUA material I've read. They'll fill a whole chapter with babble just to make one point. Drives me crazy. You could write most PUA books on one page if you just cut to the chase. But then they wouldn't have a book to sell.
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
571
Reaction score
268
Age
42
I do hate it when people won't get to the point. Very aggravating. They might also do it to fill out their video, so they get more minutes viewed. Reminds me of a lot of PUA material I've read. They'll fill a whole chapter with babble just to make one point. Drives me crazy. You could write most PUA books on one page if you just cut to the chase. But then they wouldn't have a book to sell.
oh yeah. But it’s worse than just babble /filler.
There’s lotsa sneaky and covert marketing /influencing “tech” used in those videos and books.
NLP based stuff and conversational hypnosis based stuff ..in written form and spoken form on videos.
Took me years to see that.
That was after I took some courses in it myself.
Like most of the RSD big courses were packed with it. Those freaks were well trained up in that.

look out for phrases like
“ have you ever ..”
“ imagine a time when”
“With me, now”
“Deeper and deeper “
Etc etc
And also he use of Paradox/Paradoxial statements
(Mind bending language)

and if anyone is doing finger clicking / hand slapping in videos that’s a dead giveaway. Whoever they say before / after this is usually an embedded command or Anchoring. I can give an example and do a breakdown analysis if anyone is interested . << clicks fingers >>
 
Last edited:

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
571
Reaction score
268
Age
42
Update
Did a bit more practice of the laser eyes at the swimming pool yesterday. The girl at the entry desk was very cute and brown eyed . We had an intense exchange of EC for about 10 seconds on my walk up the counter , and further through the interaction as I bought the entry ticket.
Could have sworn I saw a smirk cross her face.
This is Good stuff !
It was not a pickup , but interesting to see the reaction at times. A flash of something in the eyes.

went up to my local cafe strip yesterday and just observed the crowd for a few hours. There were not many decent single ladies around.
The hottest I saw were 2 younger women waitresses at a fancy cafe I stopped on for coffee at . Both had very cute faces and big t1ts.
Although both also were upon further inspection quite doughy in the mid section.
They must be eating too many fancy croissants for free at the cafe :rofl::lol:

It was a shame for one especially, the blonde, who had an instgram Model blonde hair, sun kissed tan , lovely lips. gorgeous blue eyes and an excellent big rack (wowza)
With Her a$$ looking saggy , under the muffin-y mid section. Defs shouldn’t be showing that off with a short top imo.

upon my return home I realised I was not even dressed well (lol) in an old hoodie and jacket w crumped chinos.

Must remember to put on my pickup wear before going out anywhere and keep up the grooming, and be looking shmick.

At all times!
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
571
Reaction score
268
Age
42
Keep at it and maybe you'll graduate to this level


go to 6:55
I was just thinking “ did he post up the wrong scene? I don’t see any EC!” Haha.

I was thinking of this movie recently , the Michael Biehn characters monologue to Sarah Connor in the car;
“It can't be bargained with,
it can't be reasoned with.
It doesn't feel pity! Or remorse or fear ..
and it absolutely will not stop!... ever... until you are LAID !”

HES A PUA T-1000 MODEL !! :oops::D
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,034
Reaction score
1,894
Age
42
Location
Florida
Tell her that you want to slip in your infiltration unit
 
Top