Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 6" barefoot 202lbs striking my ideal muscle bodyweight to height ratio, goodlooking, masculine, gym goers, great /body / azz, looks 10 years younger, i can have pretty much anyone i want.. I remain single althought i got hit by gb 7 and up from 3 different women on daily basis.. Banging a 9 anytime i want.. Spin plate is not my forte.. Love My sanity so much. I expect my girl that has value over her pretty face, cos a nine means nothing to me without value she brings in the LTR. I notice lots of average mens and incels snooping at me and copying what i do, even the way i seat, walks etc.

Improved yourself men.. Its way to go.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to explore this race thing logically. Looking at the table below, it seems crazy to me that Blacks, Asians and Indians have the same low stats which doesn't seem consistent with what people see in real life. And I think I've figured out why:

When you ASK most women what they WANT- they are basically picturing a white guy. Someone that looks like Ryan Gosling or something. And this is what is effecting the results. It's women's warped expectations of reality at play again

In the real world, this isn't a problem. It's first come, first serve

Untitled.jpg

I

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I want to explore this race thing logically. Looking at the table below, it seems crazy to me that Blacks, Asians and Indians have the same low stats which doesn't seem consistent with what people see in real life. And I think I've figured out why:

When you ASK most women what they WANT- they are basically picturing a white guy. Someone that looks like Ryan Gosling or something. And this is what is effecting the results. It's women's warped expectations of reality at play again

In the real world, this isn't a problem. It's first come, first serve

View attachment 3458

I
Since when do females not have a warped sense of reality?

Reaction score
Part of it also may be that this race dating survey data is anywhere from 5 to 15 years out of date. Cultural habits are changing so quickly you can't really rely on a survey that's more than a year or two old.

With that said, I don't see much of an uptick in blacks' dating opportunities outside their race. In cold approaches in particular, black men get shut out hard, except in the specific situations I've mentioned.

The Ryan Gosling example is a strange one: he looks like a rat: long face, little beady eyes, asymmetrical face. It's hard to envision him as an examplar of good looks.

How tf did this turn into a racepill thread...
Cola started off with a post with a claim that is misleading at best, and a baldfaced lie at worst and I merely pointed it out, which has led to defensiveness and name calling and at best, a couple of anecdotes (100% unsubstantiated) to the contrary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We got people on here who say on old keep the messages very short just a few words. Unless you're a super chad or tyrone this wont work for most men. When I write well thought out messages and point stuff out and ask questions a out what's in their profile the reply rate goes up. Even with taller women.
IRL, yes, the higher the woman's interest level, the less she wants to talk. The more she talks, the greater the chances of her "fvcking it up." Brief conversations minimize this possibility. The key for a highly attracted woman is to set up logistics and a sex/intimacy opportunity.

I find lots of European women love to chit chat: I think they enjoy sharpening their English and generally are deeper, more interesting women. They don't mind long talks. They enjoy them. American women are more practical and cut right to the chase.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captainsemiobvious said:
Cola started off with a post with a claim that is misleading at best, and a baldfaced lie at worst and I merely pointed it out, which has led to defensiveness and name calling and at best, a couple of anecdotes (100% unsubstantiated) to the contrary.
What claim was that? Also, which state are you in? If you are in the northeast I’ll meet you in person and if I don’t get overwhelmingly more female attention I’ll pay fo the whole night.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of it also may be that this race dating survey data is anywhere from 5 to 15 years out of date. Cultural habits are changing so quickly you can't really rely on a survey that's more than a year or two old.
Good point. I would imagine both have gone slightly higher since then while asians/indians have probably gone lower

How tf did this turn into a racepill thread...
It's not irrelevant. OP specifically mentioned race in the opening discussion

Hard truth number 7

Reaction score
What claim was that? Also, which state are you in? If you are in the northeast I’ll meet you in person and if I don’t get overwhelmingly more female attention I’ll pay fo the whole night.
Your claim has already been proven false by multiple survey studies with thousands of data points: blacks are last in the dating queue.

Medina and others have suggested that there may be a gap between women's attitudes and actions and I think there may be some truth to that. It's also entirely possible that some racial/ethnic groups put less effort into dating, which could be another factor.

As far as meeting you in person, I have no desire to do so. I don't even find it particularly interesting replying to you online, which consists almost exclusively of correcting your gross errors about the dating world.

Why you aren’t doing well on OLD/Bars/Social Circle:

7.) You are anything other than black or white.
It is what it is man, the number one sought after man is white. Even me as a black guy have accepted there is a good amount of women who wouldn’t date me, no matter what I say.. Brown/Asian/Dark Latinos are going to have an even larger segment of the population who just won’t date you. I apologize, is what it is.
Really? You think inter-racial dating is declining for asian/indian men? My guess is that asian men are dating at a higher rate inter-racially now more than ever. I usually see very few East Asian men out in nightlife. They usually stick to asian-specific venues, and very often are out in large groups with their friends and with their girlfriends.

The dating prospects for Indian men seem to be particularly poor. Even with Indian women, they seem not to have much success. This is in the US though: things may be different in Europe for example.

It's tough to get a reliable picture of whats going on: racial pride is at stake so it's almost impossible to get an impartial picture of what's actually going on?

Last edited:

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. I would imagine both have gone slightly higher since then while asians/indians have probably gone lower

It's not irrelevant. OP specifically mentioned race in the opening discussion

Hard truth number 7
I'm aware of that. My point was why are you guys so obsessed with race? Almost half of this thread is race related comments. Reeks of insecurity. Realistically it's not the only thing that contributes to attraction btw lol

Exceptional men of any race get laid. Fact. And any guy who's joined this forum I would hope is trying to make themselves exceptional in all aspects. That's physique, intellect, financial etc. The statistics are irrelevant.

Reaction score
I'm aware of that. My point was why are you guys so obsessed with race? Almost half of this thread is race related comments. Reeks of insecurity. Realistically it's not the only thing that contributes to attraction btw lol

Exceptional men of any race get laid. Fact. And any guy who's joined this forum I would hope is trying to make themselves exceptional in all aspects. That's physique, intellect, financial etc. The statistics are irrelevant.
You're making two different claims here:

1. anyone who mentions race in the context of dating is a "bad person." This is not merely silly, but it's also completely false. Not to mention totally subjective. It's political correctness hidden within a discussion of "self improvement."

2. exceptional men do well in dating. True, but not really worth arguing or debating.

So what was the real purpose of your post? Name calling and shaming.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making two different claims here:

1. anyone who mentions race in the context of dating is a "bad person." This is not merely silly, but it's also completely false. Not to mention totally subjective. It's political correctness hidden within a discussion of "self improvement."

2. exceptional men do well in dating. True, but not really worth arguing or debating.

So what was the real purpose of your post? Name calling and shaming.
Your first point is a joke. Don't put words into my mouth and expect me to take you seriously. I never said people who bring up race in the context of dating are bad. I clearly said that the overwhelming number of race related posts on this thread proves how obsessed and insecure certain members of the forum are about their race. And that's completely valid. Why else would someone be so fixated about something that they cannot change?

Your second point proves you did not understand the reasoning behind what I said. In short, I stated that if all sosuave members would focus on self improvement then they will build themselves up to be exceptional males. When they do this, they will overcome any racial biases that may be present in the dating game. In other words, if sosuave members are on their grind they should not even be putting up these posts on here quoting the racial biases on online dating etc.

The purpose of my post was to stop certain members from obsessing over things they cannot change (race), and help them understand that real life racial biases will not affect them as much if they get on their grind.

How you misinterpretted my post so wrongly is beyond me. But whatever, you do you. I'm confident that more intelligent members of the forum will understand where im coming from.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your claim has already been proven false by multiple survey studies with thousands of data points: blacks are last in the dating queue.

Medina and others have suggested that there may be a gap between women's attitudes and actions and I think there may be some truth to that. It's also entirely possible that some racial/ethnic groups put less effort into dating, which could be another factor.

As far as meeting you in person, I have no desire to do so. I don't even find it particularly interesting replying to you online, which consists almost exclusively of correcting your gross errors about the dating world.

Really? You think inter-racial dating is declining for asian/indian men? My guess is that asian men are dating at a higher rate inter-racially now more than ever. I usually see very few East Asian men out in nightlife. They usually stick to asian-specific venues, and very often are out in large groups with their friends and with their girlfriends.

The dating prospects for Indian men seem to be particularly poor. Even with Indian women, they seem not to have much success. This is in the US though: things may be different in Europe for example.

It's tough to get a reliable picture of whats going on: racial pride is at stake so it's almost impossible to get an impartial picture of what's actually going on?
Black men are far from the bottom the “dating queue” anyone with real life experience In dating knows this.
Your google studies don’t mean anything. Who were they even made by thats makes them credible?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black men are far from the bottom the “dating queue” anyone with real life experience In dating knows this.
Your google studies don’t mean anything. Who were they even made by thats makes them credible?
I'd just ignore it fam... You're exactly right lol

Reaction score
It's not a "google studies." The data is from Facebook. Their analysis is based upon a compilation of 2.4 million heterosexual interactions (more experience than you've had?). Read the article. I linked you to it.

Your post is entitled "the hard truth." It appears that you can't handle the truth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 6" barefoot 202lbs striking my ideal muscle bodyweight to height ratio, goodlooking, masculine, gym goers, great /body / azz, looks 10 years younger, i can have pretty much anyone i want.. I remain single althought i got hit by gb 7 and up from 3 different women on daily basis.. Banging a 9 anytime i want.. Spin plate is not my forte.. Love My sanity so much. I expect my girl that has value over her pretty face, cos a nine means nothing to me without value she brings in the LTR. I notice lots of average mens and incels snooping at me and copying what i do, even the way i seat, walks etc.

Improved yourself men.. Its way to go.
Do you think other men and women like the fact that you have it like this?