Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess, If you say so. Feels like whenever you see a black guy with a White girl, certain white guys hate and say things like she’s “a hood rat” or white trash.. when most of the White girls I’ve dated have actually come from affluence.

but I feel like this is the response you were trying to get by your post, so I digress. I think it’s some weird form of tribalism, but In the hood we just call it hatin’.
Yep

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its alot of black men who date better off women in the real world. I see it all the time.
Yea captain theres a shyt ton of black men that know how to date affluent and higher wealth "non black" women. And these guys do bring something to the table. One is fun, two is pleasure, three is experiences outside her norm. He is an escape from "her world".

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... it does matter. I know a lot of women who tell me they prefer men that are a little taller then they are when they wear heels. If a chick is 5'6", she will prefer a man that is 5'9", because they she can wear heels and not tower over him. You don't have to be over 6' but being taller than her while she wears heels does make a difference with women.

I'm not saying this is fair, but it is the truth. The good news is if she likes you, she won't wear heels.
It actually doesn't matter in the sense of how ludicrous it is and sounds. If the women is 5"6 which means she 5"5 her artificial foot wear, which by the way men use to wear doesn't count. It's an exaggeration, like fake eye lashes or weave. It's not her real height and she won't be wearing heels for the majority of her life. Heels are an anesthetic, it's like a bald guy who always wears a hat believing he's not bald

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I've had a few women compliment me on my jawline. I'm like, "What? My jawline?" I've had this pop up in some OLD and IRL conversations. I'm 5'8, so maybe the jawline thing is buying me a few extra inches of height, haha. Not sure why this is a turn-on for them. Something in their girly DNA, I guess.

A HUGE advantage I have over other men is I have excellent communication and conversation skills. Let's face it, most men are real drips and boring as f*uck. And it's getting worse. Young "men" have almost completely lost the ability to engage in and hold a decent conversation due to over-use of technology and overall lack of passion for anything, so I've witnessed anyway.

Communication and conversation skills are something I've always had to some degree but honed to a superior level over the decades. Truth be told, I do a lot of public and "motivational" speaking, but on dates I have the uncanny ability to keep a conversation going even with the shyest of wall-flowers. I literally have it down to a science. I tell good stories, ask questions, show interest, use humor, make sure she has fun, challenge her a bit, tease her a bit--and it all adds up to a very high lay count, if that's what I'm after. This is something EVERYONE can affect on their own behalf.

I'll admit that I do have some physical advantages; some genetic and some due to very hard work in the gym and outdoor activity. BUT I'm convinced it's the personality/charisma/and aforementioned communication/conversation skills that get me laid a lot (often with women much younger than me).

Not trying to brag here, just saying lack of height (me) and being over 45 can be overcome by accentuating other positive attributes.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks (men and women both) enjoy the lowest response rates in online dating, which is consistent with dating patterns I've seen IRL.

https://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

I'm actually sick of dating white women. I am attracted to some black women. Really dig Latinas and Asians. Problem is most ethnic women don't share my love of the outdoors for some reason. Not many would backpack the Rockies with me or go on huge day hikes. I have dated a few and have to keep things pretty mellow; maybe a short hike or an easy paddle board. Most are very feminine which is fine but it means any sort of physicality needs to be kept to a minimum. Asian women have the best bodies on Earth, though.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can speak on this from personal experience. There are a lot of women of different ethnicities who will show me high interest in person, but if I was to approach them online, they wouldn't respond. The reason for this is because many white, Latina, and Asian women have not grown up around black people. They have limited experiences with us, and are very hesitant to trust a black man they haven't met in real life
Let's face it black guys thirst more irl and win the numbers game, that's the reason

The woman walking through NYC that went viral springs to mind

The only time whites approach that extensively is incels on PUA training camps

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Recently, I've had a few women compliment me on my jawline. I'm like, "What? My jawline?" I've had this pop up in some OLD and IRL conversations. I'm 5'8, so maybe the jawline thing is buying me a few extra inches of height, haha. Not sure why this is a turn-on for them. Something in their girly DNA, I guess.

A HUGE advantage I have over other men is I have excellent communication and conversation skills. Let's face it, most men are real drips and boring as f*uck. And it's getting worse. Young "men" have almost completely lost the ability to engage in and hold a decent conversation due to over-use of technology and overall lack of passion for anything, so I've witnessed anyway.

Communication and conversation skills are something I've always had to some degree but honed to a superior level over the decades. Truth be told, I do a lot of public and "motivational" speaking, but on dates I have the uncanny ability to keep a conversation going even with the shyest of wall-flowers. I literally have it down to a science. I tell good stories, ask questions, show interest, use humor, make sure she has fun, challenge her a bit, tease her a bit--and it all adds up to a very high lay count, if that's what I'm after. This is something EVERYONE can affect on their own behalf.

I'll admit that I do have some physical advantages; some genetic and some due to very hard work in the gym and outdoor activity. BUT I'm convinced it's the personality/charisma/and aforementioned communication/conversation skills that get me laid a lot (often with women much younger than me).

Not trying to brag here, just saying lack of height (me) and being over 45 can be overcome by accentuating other positive attributes.
We got people on here who say on old keep the messages very short just a few words. Unless you're a super chad or tyrone this wont work for most men. When I write well thought out messages and point stuff out and ask questions a out what's in their profile the reply rate goes up. Even with taller women.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We got people on here who say on old keep the messages very short just a few words. Unless you're a super chad or tyrone this wont work for most men. When I write well thought out messages and point stuff out and ask questions a out what's in their profile the reply rate goes up. Even with taller women.
I was referring to an actual in-person date. Not OLD chit chat over the app.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read that blacks have the worst results/are the least desirable in the dating market, at least in the US. Black women rank last, but black men don't fare much better.

The online dating data pretty much lines up with what I've seen in social circles and nightlife: blacks have the worst dating results of all the races.
Depends on if they are alpha or beta.

the alpha black guys get tons of hot women. Just look at NFL players like RG3.

as for height, if you have money it can compensate for lack of height. It can also compensate for being fat.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks (men and women both) enjoy the lowest response rates in online dating, which is consistent with dating patterns I've seen IRL.

https://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

Lol who gives af what some chart says. Ask any women what they want and they will say they want some nice guy, yet they get moist when surrounded by bad boys. Like it or not urban black dudes represent a subset of "bad boys" , hell even urkel's(black male intellectuals) are "bad boys " as they go against the status quo and are black. That being said the number of women phucking black guys is much higher than you can imagine, it's just taboo and must women are not going to honestly or openly express that they are interested or have had sex with a black man. An app is vastly different than day to day approach, 4/10 white guy loses every time to a 7/10 black guy with a mouth piece argue all you want. Theres an underworld you can't fathom, but of course women are honest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the Gym to get leaner and ripped. Women have unusual taste, what is so attractive about a bulky meathead who has no mobility in his body. Like ripped shredded look all day
Male strippers are between a larger NFL defensive back or NBA point guard body size and body fat level. They stay at this size, because it nets them the most money.

A former built dad light gut on formerly nice body is not bad for them either, but if you want to cover your bases, I gave you the formula.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, women lie on OLD too. Most 5-7 and up don't seem that. They fudge their heights up too btw just like the weight.
In my experience, women lie by downplaying their height if they're tall, except for the ones that love being tall. But most who are 5'7 actually write 5'6 or 5'5. I once dated a Russian girl who said that she didn't think I'd like her because she was 5'11 and felt "lanky" and "awkward." And her hands were shaking when she made a move to touch me.

As for previous posters who mentioned that guys should lie to compensate for height, I do the opposite. I round down. I find that women HATE to discover that you're not the height listed because they complain about that to me about other dates. And their first reaction to me when they meet me is, "wow you are way taller than I thought." Yeah because I didn't lie. You have to keep in mind that listing your REAL height also helps weed out the ones that care too much about height.

Height, just like all other attributes, matter to an extent. But unless you're on either end of the spectrum of extremes, you should not direct your focus on these things. I'm speaking as a guy who cared too much about race and height and used that as an excuse for every failure. And when I changed my outlook, I pulled all different kinds of women. So are you saying that women as a whole all "changed their minds" about race and height? No, it was my outlook that changed. And as a result, I took responsibility for my failures while continuing to improve myself and making myself more attractive to women. Not every woman will like us, but we don't need them all to, we just need the right ones.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaw is Law. Good jaw and good eyes saved me from being an incel.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it black guys thirst more irl and win the numbers game, that's the reason

Yea some do, but there are guys of every race who spam approach. I personally don't do that, I like to see a signal first. I can't get with all the black guys this, black guys that talk because we're not all the same lol. Just like someone earlier said black men don't do good with latinas, well I do. I can't speak for the entire race though, all of us don't look the same. A woman might think I'm sexy af and think the next black guy is hideous, and vice versa

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like someone earlier said black men don't do good with latinas, well I do. I can't speak for the entire race though, all of us don't look the same.
That's funny because I'm in NY and from what I've seen, most black men clean up with Latinas. It's so common for me to see couples that are black man + Latina.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny because I'm in NY and from what I've seen, most black men clean up with Latinas. It's so common for me to see couples that are black man + Latina.
Same here in Cali... I think people confuse that though and think those women just love ANY black guy, but they usually have a type or look they go for, just because we don't see it doesn't mean they don't. I see latinas looking at me all the time, but I have a friend who's black that feels like he NEVER sees them checking him out. It's case by case depending on how you look

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The Meetup events in this area when I looked online and the meetup members profiles who attend them, well most of them looked like men and ladies who are at least 60 years of age. Even I won't touch 60 year olds man. Wouldn't that look bad dancing with a bunch of 65 year old hags at a meetup event?

Is there a website like meetup that caters to 18 to 23 year olds like this?
Not sure dude. You say you live around really old people. I'm in Bridgeport, 160,000 people, near Stamford, 140,000 people, and Norwalk, 89,000 people. 45 minute train ride and I'm in NYC with 9,000,000 people. You need to move, but you refuse. The problem isn't the location, the problem is the dude looking at you when you look into the mirror (hint - you.). I've hooked up and set dates with plenty of ladies from Meetup; all younger than me. I've posted picks in previous threads. You need to fix you, then you'll get your d ick wet.

Reaction score

The parallel you draw is way too accurate. And it certainly doesn't speak well to the status of either black men or most pua's.

The question is whether or not black men actually do "win" the numbers game or whether they simply develop a reputation that prrecedes them as relentlessly thirsty and therefore as potentially dangerous sexual predators (not too different from the stereotype of pua's by way of coincidence).

Lol who gives af what some chart says. Ask any women what they want and they will say they want some nice guy, yet they get moist when surrounded by bad boys. Like it or not urban black dudes represent a subset of "bad boys" , hell even urkel's(black male intellectuals) are "bad boys " as they go against the status quo and are black. That being said the number of women phucking black guys is much higher than you can imagine, it's just taboo and must women are not going to honestly or openly express that they are interested or have had sex with a black man. An app is vastly different than day to day approach, 4/10 white guy loses every time to a 7/10 black guy with a mouth piece argue all you want. Theres an underworld you can't fathom, but of course women are honest.
Wishful thinking. It's sad how they brainwash kids in college and through media these days.

Last edited: