Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Profoundly incorrect statement.

14.5% of US men are 6 feet or over. That's 1.5/10.

I'm 5'8 and pull tons of tail. OLD too. More than I care to deal with right now. Even dated a hot 6'0 redhead for a while until she went bat **** crazy. Pushed hard to get back with me about two years later, lol. Ahhh, no thank you.

Unless you're a f*ucking smurf, don't worry about height.
I agree, its the guys under 5'5" that really struggle, although you do see some of them with attractive women here and there.

A 5'6'-5'7" guy who is fit and relatively attractive should not really have any issues.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I agree with #6. While i agree being 5'11+ does get you noticed more and makes you stand out (I'm 6 feet), I see men under 5'8" with attractive women all the time.
One of my coworkers is this 5'0 adorable 25 year old with a spunky personality. Her boyfriend is 5'2 and average at best looking.
Yet, Im 6 feet tall and fit and single!
I have no sympathy for short guys!
5 foot 2 you're screwed unless you have money.

I did work with this PR guy (white PR) who was only about 5 2, 5 3 And he always had hot girls in his life.

However he was in very good shape, thick with muscle and has two black belts and does competitive mma fighting and other martial arts. Very short guy but very strong and probably best most Chads arses easily. Only average looking at beat, was about 40 though but very strong and smooth talker.

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6.) Nothing you can do about height accept screen out chicks FAST, without spending money , women that care about this sh!t.

7.) Yep... nothing you can do about your race, but I will say this... own who you are. If you are Asian... be Asian, there are women that like Asian, Indian, and Hispanic men you just have to find them. I know a Korean guy that does really well with women, and he does this by being unapologetic about who his is. I've mentioned him here on this board before... the dude will walk into a party raise his hands, with a thick Korean accent that says "Party can start now; Asian DRAGON is here!" I watched him take home a supermodel looking chick who was several inches taller than him, she gave him a soul crushing sh!t test, saying that she doesn't like Asian men because they have small peckers, he said right back "Small c0ck is GOOD, much easier to give BJ... and cvm tastes good because we eat lots of ginger and ginseng." I know an Indian guy from Mumbai... He's a yoga instructor and he has TOTALLY embraced his culture... He dresses well but he is culturally aligned with who he is. He does really well with women.

8.) Yep... this is true. That is why God created plastic surgery if you have a really bad problem. This is a factor, but fortunately for men, this is the least important of things you can not control. You CAN fix this, but it does take money. And you would be surprised what you can do with a good haircut and nice glasses.

Little you can do about 6-8 or anything genetic, but the better you are with 1-5, the less important 6-8 becomes.
The most stunning results are not plastic surgery, but Corrective Jaw Surgery/Orthognathic Surgery/Surgical Orthodontics. Its all in the underlying bone structure and your upper/lower jaws play a HUGE role in facial esthetics.
I would bet most unattractive people out there are that way because they have a dentofacial deformity, not because a nose that is too wide/long, etc.
This is fixable with orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics as a child/adolescent (your jaws are still growing and can be molded like clay with certain appliances). Adults need orthodontics and corrective jaw surgery.

If you want to see what I mean, go to Google and type in orthognathic surgery; before and after. It is really quite amazing!

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 foot 2 you're screwed unless you have money.

I did work with this PR guy (white PR) who was only about 5 2, 5 3 And he always had hot girls in his life.

However he was in very good shape, thick with muscle and has two black belts and does competitive mma fighting and other martial arts. Very short guy but very strong and probably best most Chads arses easily. Only average looking at beat, was about 40 though but very strong and smooth talker.
This guy doesn't have money.

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Profoundly incorrect statement.

14.5% of US men are 6 feet or over. That's 1.5/10.

I'm 5'8 and pull tons of tail. OLD too. More than I care to deal with right now. Even dated a hot 6'0 redhead for a while until she went bat **** crazy. Pushed hard to get back with me about two years later, lol. Ahhh, no thank you.

Unless you're a f*ucking smurf, don't worry about height.
True, I'm close to 6 foot when flat footed and feel taller than 80% of men when I am out.

However, New Jersey does have alot of short guys. I bet in the Midwest with the high German and Anglo-Saxon population, 6 feet feels rather average.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy doesn't have money.
But he's in very good shape and Puerto Rican. I don't know what it is about those guys but PR guys even for being short seem to do okay with the ladies still. A lot of PR men have decent women despite being on the smaller side.

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But he's in very good shape and Puerto Rican. I don't know what it is about those guys but PR guys even for being short seem to do okay with the ladies still. A lot of PR men have decent women despite being on the smaller side.
I was talking about the girl I know whose bf is very short

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if I agree with #6. While i agree being 5'11+ does get you noticed more and makes you stand out (I'm 6 feet), I see men under 5'8" with attractive women all the time.
One of my coworkers is this 5'0 adorable 25 year old with a spunky personality. Her boyfriend is 5'2 and average at best looking.
Yet, Im 6 feet tall and fit and single!
I have no sympathy for short guys!
When I was in California I saw short Mexican gangsters pull the hottest white chicks daily at the clubs. It was like the more ghetto, tatted up, and belligerent these guys were, the more the hot blonde chicks went for them. Sosuave has a tendency to paint black and white pictures but experience has taught me that meat market game belongs to tall handsome guys and short Mexican gangsters.

Thats literally two different types of guys on opposite ends of the spectrum attracting the same demographic of chicks in the same venues. So how does that fit in to any of these lists?

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, I'm close to 6 foot when flat footed and feel taller than 80% of men when I am out.

However, New Jersey does have alot of short guys. I bet in the Midwest with the high German and Anglo-Saxon population, 6 feet feels rather average.
I'm from Missouri and the people in Floriduh seem taller, well and fatter too and I'm from St. Louis which has high German genetics. However MOST of Missouri outside of KC and Stl is more Scott Irish and English as it's basically part of the South still for all intents.

I'm barely 5-9 and I went to high school down here in FL and graduated in 2002. The boys and girls we were all quite a bit shorter than the kids today I will say that. Even at 18 and a senior in high school we didn't have a lot of guys 6 foot or over 6 foot granted you might still grow an inch after high school.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Missouri and the people in Floriduh seem taller, well and fatter too and I'm from St. Louis which has high German genetics. However MOST of Missouri outside of KC and Stl is more Scott Irish and English as it's basically part of the South still for all intents.

I'm barely 5-9 and I went to high school down here in FL and graduated in 2002. The boys and girls we were all quite a bit shorter than the kids today I will say that. Even at 18 and a senior in high school we didn't have a lot of guys 6 foot or over 6 foot granted you might still grow an inch after high school.
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in California I saw short Mexican gangsters pull the hottest white chicks daily at the clubs. It was like the more ghetto, tatted up, and belligerent these guys were, the more the hot blonde chicks went for them. Sosuave has a tendency to paint black and white pictures but experience has taught me that meat market game belongs to tall handsome guys and short Mexican gangsters.

Thats literally two different types of guys on opposite ends of the spectrum attracting the same demographic of chicks in the same venues. So how does that fit in to any of these lists?
Women love gangsters. Growing up in Baltimore I’ve known some real bad asses. I mean, Murderers. I’m not saying that in a bragging way like it’s cool but I didn’t grow up with money and lived in some rough areas and have known some rough dudes.
They all had hot girlfriends, regardless of looks.

You graduated in 2002? I thought in another thread you said you were in your 40s?

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.
Well something must be off then because nearly everyone on here disagrees. I can tell her in FL over the last 20 years big difference, especially in younger people. Quite a bit taller than when I was in high school not only taller but bigger bone as well. Women seem taller too. There is a thread on here too about women being taller lately.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You graduated in 2002? I thought in another thread you said you were in your 40s?
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(
You look like a kid at 38-39? I gotta see pictures.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, hell no!!

Gotta gain some weight my friend. 50 lbs would be revolutionary for you.

Prettyboy Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
36 lol. I dont mean a kid but in my 20s. I also dress young still too. Like brand name hog.
That's a good thing dude not a bad thing, facepalm.....

Being 36 and looking like your in your 20s is a bad thing to you? Lol

And if people dont take you serious its because you carry yourself like someone who shouldn't be respected, has nothing to do with your size or looks.

I'm 26 with a baby face and only weigh 140 pounds with clothes on, people take me serious, sure I have had people think I'm soft or weak but its because they say I'm a pretty boy but once they spend some time around they know wassup.

Reaction score
It's strange that so many people can't process the fact that a couple of isolated anecdotes don't disprove a general pattern.

"My cousin Vinnie is Sicilian but he's 7'5", therefore this is proof that Sicilians are a race of giants." No, it's not proof. It's one piece of evidence, namely an outlier, among hundreds of thousands or millions of data points.