Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went to the club again.

Ended up dancing with this random group of 4 guys and 1 girl.

The 1 girl leaned over to me and explained that it's her birthday. She looked a bit tipsy, and she was quite touchy and flirty.

As soon as we are about to get really close and touchy with eachother, the guys in her group try to get her off me, or get in her ear to talk to her.

She was quite discreet with displaying her signs of interest with me. Like she grabbed my bum at an angle where none of the guys saw it. And she was quite reluctant to kiss me in front of them, even though a typical girl I would find in the club would go right ahead.

This is where I suspected she had a boyfriend.

I asked a couple of the guys. One said yes another said no. But a third guy came up to me and said that she has a boyfriend and that I shouldn't be offended because there is nothing wrong with me.

This is where I though that she most likely has a boyfriend. Even if she doesn't, the guys in her group would ****block me all night.

At this point, I saw the guys guiding her away from me, so I left the group completely and looked for other girls.

Guys was there any way to get with this girl in this situation? What would you have done?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste time on her.

Guys orbiting 1 girl? Lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste time on her.

Guys orbiting 1 girl? Lol
I know right? Guys have no lives, these days.o_O Oh well, I guess I'll just have to enjoy having zero competition.:p