"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
61
Reaction score
103
Age
40
..... that’s because most Latinas in metro NYC are either white Latinas or black Latinas. The white ones are just Spanish speaking white chicks. The Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are just black women that speak Spanish. The black dude you see with them is probably Spanish speaking himself.
No, not talking about dark Dominican guys. I'm talking about BLACK guys. As in African American, or Jamaican, or Haitian, etc. with Latinas. Are you in NY as well?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
No, not talking about dark Dominican guys. I'm talking about BLACK guys. As in African American, or Jamaican, or Haitian, etc. with Latinas. Are you in NY as well?
Yes, I've been dating all over NYC Metro. My point was:

How do you tell the difference between an African American, Ghanian, Jamaican, Haitian, or dark skinned Dominican, Panamanian, Hondoran, Columbian, Puerto Rican just by looking at them? You can't.

For the record, Haitians and Brazalians are both Latinos.
 

Rictor1

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
61
Reaction score
103
Age
40
Yes, I've been dating all over NYC Metro. My point was:

How do you tell the difference between an African American, Ghanian, Jamaican, Haitian, or dark skinned Dominican, Panamanian, Hondoran, Columbian, Puerto Rican just by looking at them? You can't.

For the record, Haitians and Brazalians are both Latinos.
Haitians from Haiti are Latino? I didn't know that. I guess I learned something new.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Black men are far from the bottom the “dating queue” anyone with real life experience In dating knows this.
Your google studies don’t mean anything. Who were they even made by thats makes them credible?
It's not a "google studies." The data is from Facebook. Their analysis is based upon a compilation of 2.4 million heterosexual interactions (more experience than you've had?). Read the article. I linked you to it.

Your post is entitled "the hard truth." It appears that you can't handle the truth.
Actually you are both correct.

Okcupid did a similar study. My experience is spot on with this assessment. Rarely do non-black women ever respond to my online dating messages. It's always been that way.

However, in meeting non-black women in person, I've had far more success. In speed dating, soft approaches, and just social networking I've pulled decent looking white and asian women that I know would not bother online.

My hypothesis is because online dating is essentially a buffet, people can screen more logically. In person, attraction is already there and can trump everything.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Actually you are both correct.

Okcupid did a similar study. My experience is spot on with this assessment. Rarely do non-black women ever respond to my online dating messages. It's always been that way.

However, in meeting non-black women in person, I've had far more success. In speed dating, soft approaches, and just social networking I've pulled decent looking white and asian women that I know would not bother online.

My hypothesis is because online dating is essentially a buffet, people can screen more logically. In person, attraction is already there and can trump everything.
OKcupid is worse than POF quality wise. Some of the nastiest things I've ever seen on there. I Don't know if their study means much lol.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not sure if I agree with #6. While i agree being 5'11+ does get you noticed more and makes you stand out (I'm 6 feet), I see men under 5'8" with attractive women all the time.
One of my coworkers is this 5'0 adorable 25 year old with a spunky personality. Her boyfriend is 5'2 and average at best looking.
Yet, Im 6 feet tall and fit and single!
I have no sympathy for short guys!
5 foot 2 you're screwed unless you have money.

I did work with this PR guy (white PR) who was only about 5 2, 5 3 And he always had hot girls in his life.

However he was in very good shape, thick with muscle and has two black belts and does competitive mma fighting and other martial arts. Very short guy but very strong and probably best most Chads arses easily. Only average looking at beat, was about 40 though but very strong and smooth talker.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This guy doesn't have money.
But he's in very good shape and Puerto Rican. I don't know what it is about those guys but PR guys even for being short seem to do okay with the ladies still. A lot of PR men have decent women despite being on the smaller side.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
True, I'm close to 6 foot when flat footed and feel taller than 80% of men when I am out.

However, New Jersey does have alot of short guys. I bet in the Midwest with the high German and Anglo-Saxon population, 6 feet feels rather average.
I'm from Missouri and the people in Floriduh seem taller, well and fatter too and I'm from St. Louis which has high German genetics. However MOST of Missouri outside of KC and Stl is more Scott Irish and English as it's basically part of the South still for all intents.

I'm barely 5-9 and I went to high school down here in FL and graduated in 2002. The boys and girls we were all quite a bit shorter than the kids today I will say that. Even at 18 and a senior in high school we didn't have a lot of guys 6 foot or over 6 foot granted you might still grow an inch after high school.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I'm from Missouri and the people in Floriduh seem taller, well and fatter too and I'm from St. Louis which has high German genetics. However MOST of Missouri outside of KC and Stl is more Scott Irish and English as it's basically part of the South still for all intents.

I'm barely 5-9 and I went to high school down here in FL and graduated in 2002. The boys and girls we were all quite a bit shorter than the kids today I will say that. Even at 18 and a senior in high school we didn't have a lot of guys 6 foot or over 6 foot granted you might still grow an inch after high school.
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
When I was in California I saw short Mexican gangsters pull the hottest white chicks daily at the clubs. It was like the more ghetto, tatted up, and belligerent these guys were, the more the hot blonde chicks went for them. Sosuave has a tendency to paint black and white pictures but experience has taught me that meat market game belongs to tall handsome guys and short Mexican gangsters.

Thats literally two different types of guys on opposite ends of the spectrum attracting the same demographic of chicks in the same venues. So how does that fit in to any of these lists?
Women love gangsters. Growing up in Baltimore I’ve known some real bad asses. I mean, Murderers. I’m not saying that in a bragging way like it’s cool but I didn’t grow up with money and lived in some rough areas and have known some rough dudes.
They all had hot girlfriends, regardless of looks.
I'm from Missouri and the people in Floriduh seem taller, well and fatter too and I'm from St. Louis which has high German genetics. However MOST of Missouri outside of KC and Stl is more Scott Irish and English as it's basically part of the South still for all intents.

I'm barely 5-9 and I went to high school down here in FL and graduated in 2002. The boys and girls we were all quite a bit shorter than the kids today I will say that. Even at 18 and a senior in high school we didn't have a lot of guys 6 foot or over 6 foot granted you might still grow an inch after high school.
You graduated in 2002? I thought in another thread you said you were in your 40s?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.
Well something must be off then because nearly everyone on here disagrees. I can tell her in FL over the last 20 years big difference, especially in younger people. Quite a bit taller than when I was in high school not only taller but bigger bone as well. Women seem taller too. There is a thread on here too about women being taller lately.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You graduated in 2002? I thought in another thread you said you were in your 40s?
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(
You look like a kid at 38-39? I gotta see pictures.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(
Gotta gain some weight my friend. 50 lbs would be revolutionary for you.
 

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
265
Age
33
Location
Atlanta, Ga
36 lol. I dont mean a kid but in my 20s. I also dress young still too. Like brand name hog.
That's a good thing dude not a bad thing, facepalm.....

Being 36 and looking like your in your 20s is a bad thing to you? Lol

And if people dont take you serious its because you carry yourself like someone who shouldn't be respected, has nothing to do with your size or looks.

I'm 26 with a baby face and only weigh 140 pounds with clothes on, people take me serious, sure I have had people think I'm soft or weak but its because they say I'm a pretty boy but once they spend some time around they know wassup.
 
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
63
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.
It's strange that so many people can't process the fact that a couple of isolated anecdotes don't disprove a general pattern.

"My cousin Vinnie is Sicilian but he's 7'5", therefore this is proof that Sicilians are a race of giants." No, it's not proof. It's one piece of evidence, namely an outlier, among hundreds of thousands or millions of data points.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top