Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The hard truth many of you need to hear: 8 reasons you aren’t successful with women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny because I'm in NY and from what I've seen, most black men clean up with Latinas. It's so common for me to see couples that are black man + Latina.
..... that’s because most Latinas in metro NYC are either white Latinas or black Latinas. The white ones are just Spanish speaking white chicks. The Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are just black women that speak Spanish. The black dude you see with them is probably Spanish speaking himself.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
..... that’s because most Latinas in metro NYC are either white Latinas or black Latinas. The white ones are just Spanish speaking white chicks. The Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are just black women that speak Spanish. The black dude you see with them is probably Spanish speaking himself.
No, not talking about dark Dominican guys. I'm talking about BLACK guys. As in African American, or Jamaican, or Haitian, etc. with Latinas. Are you in NY as well?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not talking about dark Dominican guys. I'm talking about BLACK guys. As in African American, or Jamaican, or Haitian, etc. with Latinas. Are you in NY as well?
Yes, I've been dating all over NYC Metro. My point was:

How do you tell the difference between an African American, Ghanian, Jamaican, Haitian, or dark skinned Dominican, Panamanian, Hondoran, Columbian, Puerto Rican just by looking at them? You can't.

For the record, Haitians and Brazalians are both Latinos.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've been dating all over NYC Metro. My point was:

How do you tell the difference between an African American, Ghanian, Jamaican, Haitian, or dark skinned Dominican, Panamanian, Hondoran, Columbian, Puerto Rican just by looking at them? You can't.

For the record, Haitians and Brazalians are both Latinos.
Haitians from Haiti are Latino? I didn't know that. I guess I learned something new.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black men are far from the bottom the “dating queue” anyone with real life experience In dating knows this.
Your google studies don’t mean anything. Who were they even made by thats makes them credible?
It's not a "google studies." The data is from Facebook. Their analysis is based upon a compilation of 2.4 million heterosexual interactions (more experience than you've had?). Read the article. I linked you to it.

Your post is entitled "the hard truth." It appears that you can't handle the truth.
Actually you are both correct.

Okcupid did a similar study. My experience is spot on with this assessment. Rarely do non-black women ever respond to my online dating messages. It's always been that way.

However, in meeting non-black women in person, I've had far more success. In speed dating, soft approaches, and just social networking I've pulled decent looking white and asian women that I know would not bother online.

My hypothesis is because online dating is essentially a buffet, people can screen more logically. In person, attraction is already there and can trump everything.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Actually you are both correct.

Okcupid did a similar study. My experience is spot on with this assessment. Rarely do non-black women ever respond to my online dating messages. It's always been that way.

However, in meeting non-black women in person, I've had far more success. In speed dating, soft approaches, and just social networking I've pulled decent looking white and asian women that I know would not bother online.

My hypothesis is because online dating is essentially a buffet, people can screen more logically. In person, attraction is already there and can trump everything.
OKcupid is worse than POF quality wise. Some of the nastiest things I've ever seen on there. I Don't know if their study means much lol.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you aren’t doing well on OLD/Bars/Social Circle:

1.) You are over weight
. Being a fat guy puts you right at the bottom. It’s one of the worst things you can be. While there are some chicks who dig fat guys you are severely limiting yourself by being overweight and or having a large stomach. They automatically assume you have a little wiener and are gonna lay on top of them with all your weight and crush them and sweat bacon grease all over them. The thought of sex with you is repulsive.

2.) You dress like sh*t. You can be the top engineer, a home owner, graduated top in your class yea yea, none of that sh*t matters if you dress like a hobo in your down time. Invest in some clothes, nice ones. If you are super casual make sure you sneakers look new/newish, dress shoes are polished. Always iron. Most importantly, more important than designers or brand names, make sure your clothes fit well. The tailor is your friend. All dress pants and jackets should be tailored but you can also do the same for jeans.

3.) You look/smell dirty. Dirty fingernails, chapped lips, bags under your eyes. You just look like you don’t have good personal hygiene. Be a little more metro sexual. Once a month go get a manicure. It’s $20 and feels great. Shower daily. Invest in cologne. I have a 30 bottle cologne collection and can give you safe blind buys if anyone wants.

4.) Your breath smells like it’s a little man in your mouth taking a poo this is the number one overlooked thing in dating. You get close to a woman and your breath smells anything other than minty fresh GAME OVER. Brush twice daily, get your tounge

5,) You have no social skills and say dumb sh*t all the time. There is always that guy who in the social group has to share his controversial view points and go on and on about them. Wants to talk about the “radical left” and why “Marxism is good”.. and how trump is making America great again.
Keep that sh*t to yourself. You are entitled to your own opinion but that **** isn’t gonna get you laid. Just keep things light and funny.

And it wouldn’t be a cola thread without the controversial section:

Things you can’t do anything about and just have to compensate for:

6.) You are below 5’8.
I’m sorry. There is a large female population who just isnt going to date you. It sucks, being under 5’8 doesn’t make you less of a man. The strongest kid I know is a 5’5 ex college wrestler. He would slam any 6’2 guy on his neck and ground and pound him till he is in a coma. But it’s just the reality of the dating game.

7.) You are anything other than black or white. It is what it is man, the number one sought after man is white. Even me as a black guy have accepted there is a good amount of women who wouldn’t date me, no matter what I say.. Brown/Asian/Dark Latinos are going to have an even larger segment of the population who just won’t date you. I apologize, is what it is.

8.) You have an ugly face. Again unfortunate, some facial features you just can’t fix. Doesn’t mean you can’t get girls, you just are limited and probably won’t do well on OLD. You have to rely more on personality and status.

Not sure if I agree with #6. While i agree being 5'11+ does get you noticed more and makes you stand out (I'm 6 feet), I see men under 5'8" with attractive women all the time.
One of my coworkers is this 5'0 adorable 25 year old with a spunky personality. Her boyfriend is 5'2 and average at best looking.
Yet, Im 6 feet tall and fit and single!
I have no sympathy for short guys!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profoundly incorrect statement.

14.5% of US men are 6 feet or over. That's 1.5/10.

I'm 5'8 and pull tons of tail. OLD too. More than I care to deal with right now. Even dated a hot 6'0 redhead for a while until she went bat **** crazy. Pushed hard to get back with me about two years later, lol. Ahhh, no thank you.

Unless you're a f*ucking smurf, don't worry about height.
I agree, its the guys under 5'5" that really struggle, although you do see some of them with attractive women here and there.

A 5'6'-5'7" guy who is fit and relatively attractive should not really have any issues.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if I agree with #6. While i agree being 5'11+ does get you noticed more and makes you stand out (I'm 6 feet), I see men under 5'8" with attractive women all the time.
One of my coworkers is this 5'0 adorable 25 year old with a spunky personality. Her boyfriend is 5'2 and average at best looking.
Yet, Im 6 feet tall and fit and single!
I have no sympathy for short guys!
5 foot 2 you're screwed unless you have money.

I did work with this PR guy (white PR) who was only about 5 2, 5 3 And he always had hot girls in his life.

However he was in very good shape, thick with muscle and has two black belts and does competitive mma fighting and other martial arts. Very short guy but very strong and probably best most Chads arses easily. Only average looking at beat, was about 40 though but very strong and smooth talker.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6.) Nothing you can do about height accept screen out chicks FAST, without spending money , women that care about this sh!t.

7.) Yep... nothing you can do about your race, but I will say this... own who you are. If you are Asian... be Asian, there are women that like Asian, Indian, and Hispanic men you just have to find them. I know a Korean guy that does really well with women, and he does this by being unapologetic about who his is. I've mentioned him here on this board before... the dude will walk into a party raise his hands, with a thick Korean accent that says "Party can start now; Asian DRAGON is here!" I watched him take home a supermodel looking chick who was several inches taller than him, she gave him a soul crushing sh!t test, saying that she doesn't like Asian men because they have small peckers, he said right back "Small c0ck is GOOD, much easier to give BJ... and cvm tastes good because we eat lots of ginger and ginseng." I know an Indian guy from Mumbai... He's a yoga instructor and he has TOTALLY embraced his culture... He dresses well but he is culturally aligned with who he is. He does really well with women.

8.) Yep... this is true. That is why God created plastic surgery if you have a really bad problem. This is a factor, but fortunately for men, this is the least important of things you can not control. You CAN fix this, but it does take money. And you would be surprised what you can do with a good haircut and nice glasses.

Little you can do about 6-8 or anything genetic, but the better you are with 1-5, the less important 6-8 becomes.
The most stunning results are not plastic surgery, but Corrective Jaw Surgery/Orthognathic Surgery/Surgical Orthodontics. Its all in the underlying bone structure and your upper/lower jaws play a HUGE role in facial esthetics.
I would bet most unattractive people out there are that way because they have a dentofacial deformity, not because a nose that is too wide/long, etc.
This is fixable with orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics as a child/adolescent (your jaws are still growing and can be molded like clay with certain appliances). Adults need orthodontics and corrective jaw surgery.

If you want to see what I mean, go to Google and type in orthognathic surgery; before and after. It is really quite amazing!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 foot 2 you're screwed unless you have money.

I did work with this PR guy (white PR) who was only about 5 2, 5 3 And he always had hot girls in his life.

However he was in very good shape, thick with muscle and has two black belts and does competitive mma fighting and other martial arts. Very short guy but very strong and probably best most Chads arses easily. Only average looking at beat, was about 40 though but very strong and smooth talker.
This guy doesn't have money.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profoundly incorrect statement.

14.5% of US men are 6 feet or over. That's 1.5/10.

I'm 5'8 and pull tons of tail. OLD too. More than I care to deal with right now. Even dated a hot 6'0 redhead for a while until she went bat **** crazy. Pushed hard to get back with me about two years later, lol. Ahhh, no thank you.

Unless you're a f*ucking smurf, don't worry about height.
True, I'm close to 6 foot when flat footed and feel taller than 80% of men when I am out.

However, New Jersey does have alot of short guys. I bet in the Midwest with the high German and Anglo-Saxon population, 6 feet feels rather average.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This guy doesn't have money.
But he's in very good shape and Puerto Rican. I don't know what it is about those guys but PR guys even for being short seem to do okay with the ladies still. A lot of PR men have decent women despite being on the smaller side.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he's in very good shape and Puerto Rican. I don't know what it is about those guys but PR guys even for being short seem to do okay with the ladies still. A lot of PR men have decent women despite being on the smaller side.
I was talking about the girl I know whose bf is very short

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
True, I'm close to 6 foot when flat footed and feel taller than 80% of men when I am out.

However, New Jersey does have alot of short guys. I bet in the Midwest with the high German and Anglo-Saxon population, 6 feet feels rather average.
I'm from Missouri and the people in Floriduh seem taller, well and fatter too and I'm from St. Louis which has high German genetics. However MOST of Missouri outside of KC and Stl is more Scott Irish and English as it's basically part of the South still for all intents.

I'm barely 5-9 and I went to high school down here in FL and graduated in 2002. The boys and girls we were all quite a bit shorter than the kids today I will say that. Even at 18 and a senior in high school we didn't have a lot of guys 6 foot or over 6 foot granted you might still grow an inch after high school.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Missouri and the people in Floriduh seem taller, well and fatter too and I'm from St. Louis which has high German genetics. However MOST of Missouri outside of KC and Stl is more Scott Irish and English as it's basically part of the South still for all intents.

I'm barely 5-9 and I went to high school down here in FL and graduated in 2002. The boys and girls we were all quite a bit shorter than the kids today I will say that. Even at 18 and a senior in high school we didn't have a lot of guys 6 foot or over 6 foot granted you might still grow an inch after high school.
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in California I saw short Mexican gangsters pull the hottest white chicks daily at the clubs. It was like the more ghetto, tatted up, and belligerent these guys were, the more the hot blonde chicks went for them. Sosuave has a tendency to paint black and white pictures but experience has taught me that meat market game belongs to tall handsome guys and short Mexican gangsters.

Thats literally two different types of guys on opposite ends of the spectrum attracting the same demographic of chicks in the same venues. So how does that fit in to any of these lists?
Women love gangsters. Growing up in Baltimore I’ve known some real bad asses. I mean, Murderers. I’m not saying that in a bragging way like it’s cool but I didn’t grow up with money and lived in some rough areas and have known some rough dudes.
They all had hot girlfriends, regardless of looks.

You graduated in 2002? I thought in another thread you said you were in your 40s?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Once again, your anecdotal study is not true. Average U.S. height is decreasing.
Well something must be off then because nearly everyone on here disagrees. I can tell her in FL over the last 20 years big difference, especially in younger people. Quite a bit taller than when I was in high school not only taller but bigger bone as well. Women seem taller too. There is a thread on here too about women being taller lately.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You graduated in 2002? I thought in another thread you said you were in your 40s?
LOL, hell no!!

Actually that's another subject though. Due to being skinny and young looking people don't take me as seriously, especially older folks. They think I'm more like 25 or something and it hurts though when trying to pull women your own age when you look like a kid and get IDed for lotto tickets :(