Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Greatest Advice to Myself. [Signing off]

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Its great to be back here month after month to see my own progress in hindsight along with some valuable suggestions from you all.

Quick Summary:

1. Quit smoking tobacco completely.
2. Huge progress in voice tonality. Slowing down my rate of speech helped.
3. Invested in high end personal grooming products.
4. Finished some intensive training courses for my career.
5. I can finally shred on the guitar - imagine sweet child's solo at 1.25x
6. Improvement in body language and stoic expression.

I realise ive been procrastinating on the fitness front, still around 50 pounds overweight.

Ive shifted this health issue on my topmost priority starting this June.

I'm using this forum to design a fitness regime for myself which I can do.

- Stretching ( 10 minutes )
- HIIT sprint / walk alternation ( 20 minutes )
- 100 x {pushups+crunches+squats} ( 30 minutes )

Current statistics:
Height: 6'1"
Body Weight: 250 pounds
Frame: Broad
Wrist: 7.9"

My startegy is to make the process of getting out of my house to run, extremely streamlined.

Let's see how this experiment turns out.
Nice man. I learned the solo to Sweet Child O Mine as well and it's super fun to play

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread would be my personal journal in this quest to fitness.

A place to come back to at the end of the day to reflect.

Day 1: 50 pushups, 100 crunches l, 100 squats completed.
Day2:
"Do I have to do it over sore muscles"
"My leg muscle feels kind of funny, maybe I should rest?"
"Maybe I should start from the first of the next month?"

All sorts of rationalisation by the mind to avoid doing good for the body.

The mind doesn't like disrupting the homeostasis.

Let's get past that for another post on day 3.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been two weeks since I became serious about working out.

Bought a basketball to supplement this routine and make it interesting.

A goal fills my mind with passion.

Aim: To become lean enough to start dunking like I used to in high school.

Current workout:
50 court suicides sprints
50 pushups
50 crunches
50 squats
30 point game with my pals

I already see the water loss and people noticing and commenting on my weight loss.

It's always better to be grounded and consider it as semi-relieable feedback instead of compliments.

Any advice is welcome.

Adios mates.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch to a lower carb diet (like Paleo, not keto), get 30+ minutes of aerobic exercise at the lowest aerobic zone (which primarily burns fat for energy instead of higher zoned which burn primarily glycogen), and for muscle development, get a copy of the book: Bigger, Leaner, Stronger.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch to a lower carb diet (like Paleo, not keto), get 30+ minutes of aerobic exercise at the lowest aerobic zone (which primarily burns fat for energy instead of higher zoned which burn primarily glycogen), and for muscle development, get a copy of the book: Bigger, Leaner, Stronger.
Appreciate it mate! Big ups

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score

Not sure if this video has been posted or you’ve seen this before, but this MMA fighter discusses how he works out more efficiently with Joe Rogan. His idea is to only workout at about 70% of your capacity but be consistent with it, meaning going to the gym every single day. This reduces the likelihood you’ll be sore the next day and basically you really never should be sore because that means you went overboard. Over the course of a year, you’ll have put in more time in the gym than someone who trains intensely (90-100%) only 3-4 times a week.

I started doing this and it is a challenge NOT training intensely while at the gym because I feel like I’m wasting my time there. But the added volume does start to be apparent after a few days and you’ll be content with a 45 minute workout. Consistency is probably the most difficult part of this whole thing but that’s the mental side that’ll make you better in the long run.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site

-showed me the happiness brotherhood can impart on a man.

- improved what I knew about game, frame, self-respect, self-improvement and boundaries.

-taught me how social and sexual dynamics work in reality and how to go about them.

I will always be grateful towards the legends who shook me to reality and made me realise the truth. You guys would always be my heroes.

I have all the resources and knowledge that I need to improve myself to become a high value man I've wanted to be in life.
Thanks to you guys.

The only obstacle stopping me now is myself.

I've had marginal but noticeable growth in success with women and my life since I've swallowed the redpill which wasn't a long time back.

But it's not enough.

I attribute this primarily to having insufficient noticeable value in congruence to the mindset I have developed.

It's dangerous unless you actively work towards increasing the value you offer by GOING OUT THERE AND DOING IT.

Goals to achieve before 17 Oct (4 months from now) :

1) Body fundamentals
Lose weight to 180 pounds at 6'2
Join MMA and learn to fight

2) Fashion fundamentals
- A high end suit
- A watch
- 3 sets of new clothes for my new wardrobe.

3) Social Fundamentals
Approach one new girl everyday
Hang out with my guy friends and suggest activities which are around self improvement.

4)Vocal fundamentals
Watch one new video on vocal fundamentals everyday and replicate the exercises infront of a mirror with a recorder.

I'll be talking to myself once every month on the 17th on this thread and I hope to see progress in myself.

Till then, thank you guys and best of luck.
This guy is signing of for 316 days and counting.... *sighs

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not sure if this video has been posted or you’ve seen this before, but this MMA fighter discusses how he works out more efficiently with Joe Rogan. His idea is to only workout at about 70% of your capacity but be consistent with it, meaning going to the gym every single day. This reduces the likelihood you’ll be sore the next day and basically you really never should be sore because that means you went overboard. Over the course of a year, you’ll have put in more time in the gym than someone who trains intensely (90-100%) only 3-4 times a week.

I started doing this and it is a challenge NOT training intensely while at the gym because I feel like I’m wasting my time there. But the added volume does start to be apparent after a few days and you’ll be content with a 45 minute workout. Consistency is probably the most difficult part of this whole thing but that’s the mental side that’ll make you better in the long run.
This is a great share. Thank you mate. For a leaner physique, a higher set volume vis a vis weight goes well.

I've incorporated workouts used by basketball athletes to utilise my "fast twitch" muscle fibres.

100 court suicides, dribbles, sprinting running instead of an hour long marathon jog.

This along with a huge restraint from carbohydrates has shown significant results.

I'm thinking to include a NOFAP routine in the mix and see if that turns out to be useful.

Any inputs on that would be helpful.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. - Dwayne Johnson

Hey guys it's been 2 weeks since I began my workout regimen properly.

LOOKS:

Actions taken everyday:

+ Began playing basketball daily
+ I focus on two major muscle groups daily
+ 30 minute vigorous swimming
+ Eating 8 egg whites a day
+ Cut out all carbohydrates, increased good fats like peanuts
+ Regular green tea
+ Downloaded a habit tracking app to give me notifications to do all the above

Results:

+Most of the weight I've lost seems to be water weight.

+I've lost about 15 pounds in the past two months

+I think clearer now, I feel higher testosterone levels primarily attributable to higher energy, less fatigue.

+I find it easier to approach random women.

+I feel more horny and aggressive

+Higher stamina definitely

-These "benefits" seem to be beginners benefits.

FASHION:

+ Bought a high end gaming chair for my workstation
+Posters for interior decor
+Continued grooming myself daily
+ I pay attention to my hair and beard, keeping it neat, yet with an out of the bed look

VOICE:

+My voice has begun to become deeper as I kept practicing throat bass which lowered my voice
+I speak with more pauses now.
+It's great saying more using less words.

MONEY:

+As I finish my masters this year, I will be beginning to apply for top IT management jobs from now.

+Hope to get some inputs on how to apply for jobs internationally

I have to continue this routine as a lifestyle to see more substantial and permanent benefits.

Thank you for being supportive, I think I can manage it all now and I'll continue to post my field results in this thread

Peace.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear diary,

It's been 3 months since I posted.
Let's the cut the fat and get to the results.

BODY

Walking with a slouch is common and not easily recognised. Deliberate practice helped me a lot.

QUICK TIP: DO ONE REP

Instead of planning an elaborate workout schedule, follow this one tip when procrastinating your workout.

Studies show that actions creates motivation and the generated motivation supplements further actions creation a positive feedback loop.

BABY STEPS.

I managed to lose about 50 pounds in this year using this.
Workout type: 30 minutes cardio + 30 minutes HIIT + Stretching.

VOCALS:

I began to think well before I speak.

I observed that the "awkward silence" with girls is not a bad thing at all.

It's actually great if she's sticking through it, getting a little nervous and begins to ask you stuff.

FASHION:

Invested in personal hygiene and grooming products.
Focusing on growing my hair

Hope you guys are having a great time focusing on yourself and lending your 0.02 when someone needs some help.

Till next time.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One month since i posted.

some INSANE developments:

++++++
- quit smoking since 21 days, vaping instead
- working out right since 21 days
- eating 1g/lb body weight of protein
- i am starting to get shredded
- girls notice me often
- i approach way more girls with ease
- spontaneous number closes in any situation, eg. my professor's assistant in class yesterday

--------------
- slight diarrhoea with the experimental diet high protein+fat with low carbs, though it suits my body type

I have a question for all the guys who workout,
which book or text could i use as a suitable reference for getting leaner, which includes exercises and nutrition both for different body types.

Last edited:

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak on! I hope this inspires the lazy blackpill incels who don't want to work. You won't know unless you try. What was your mindset before all this?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak on! I hope this inspires the lazy blackpill incels who don't want to work. You won't know unless you try. What was your mindset before all this?
nothing too grand, i just use this place as a journal to look back at how i progressed, maybe sharing my progress helps someone else too, just like how i found this site when i was in a darker place in my life

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great.

Almost everything I know about working out and dieting came from years of trial and error in the gym.

I agree with keeping it simple at first and making sure you stay consistent with working out. Fitness is a lifestyle and once you’re really in it, you’ll start to enjoy doing your research about different exercises or diets.

A resource I’ve used in the past is the Athlean-X YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/JDCav24). He breaks down how different exercises affect each muscle group from a scientific perspective as well as some tips to vary your workouts.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm back again this month with some good news.

My business degree is almost coming to an end with light workload in the current term. I focused all my energy to my health and nutrition finally since the last 40 days.

1. I QUIT SMOKING.

2. LOST ABOUT 70 POUNDS BY NOW.

3. I BOX EVERYDAY NOW FOR AN HOUR AND SEE MASSICE IMPROVEMENTS IN MY PHYSIQUE.

4. MY MUSIC CHANNELS ARE TAKING OFF.

5. I'M PLANNING TO FLY OUT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY NEXT YEAR.

I am just overjoyed at the results I've been able to achieve.

It's rightly said that rejection is better than regret, failing at something over and over again is easier than living with the regret of never trying.

I am planning to pursue the NOFAP routine after I do some more research on it's correlation with increased testosterone.

Right now I'm on a stack of whey protein, creatine monohydrate and branched chain amino acids everyday with a lot of water intake.

ILL BE GLAD TO HEAR YOUR INPUTS ON WORKING OUT, MARTIAL ARTS AND NOFAP.

Cheers and have a great day y'all.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's that time of the month again since I last posted.

Results:

Physique
- Added insane amount of muscle mass

I weigh about 220 pounds for 6'2. Ive been consumimg about 220 grams of protein in the form of lean meat, eggs and protein shakes. Equal proportions of healthy unsaturated fats - almonds, peanut butter and milk
Apart from my protein supplements, I use creatine monohydrate and BCAAs
I've noticed as I kept losing weight and becoming more ripped, every girl crossing my path, tries to make eye contact with me.
My sex drive is off the charts, smashing multiple rounds over 5-6 hours.
My energy levels remain high throughout and I focus a lot on sleeping for recovery.
I've started cooking my own food so that has been helpful.

Fashion:

Haven't added much to this collection. But I plan to get 2-3 decent full sets for clubbing routines in Europe.
Think good shoes, belts, 2 casual suits and some perfume.

Plates:

I continue to have a rotation of 2-3 women on a consistent basis. One main plate who is completely submissive and does everything I say.
One plate who I sleep with when she comes to my city or I visit her city.
Another woman I haven't slept with yet but have plans in the future.
Apart from this I continue to strike conversations with any woman who strikes my curiosity.
Tinder matches off the roof this month. But I'm saving my time from most women to focus on myself.

Money:

I'm almost at the end of my Master's degree and I'm planning to go for another Master's on a scholarship this year. Wish me luck, and future employment.

Hope to see you guys again next month.
Keep lifting, keep spinning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Results:

Physique

I weigh about 220 pounds for 6'2. Ive been consumimg about 220 grams of protein in the form of lean meat, eggs and protein shakes. Equal proportions of healthy unsaturated fats - almonds, peanut butter and milk
I've noticed as I kept losing weight and becoming more ripped, every girl crossing my path, tries to make eye contact with me.
My energy levels remain high throughout and I focus a lot on sleeping for recovery.

Fashion:

Haven't added much to this collection. But I plan to get 2-3 decent full sets for clubbing routines in Europe.

Plates:

I continue to have a rotation of 2-3 women on a consistent basis. One main plate who is completely submissive and does everything I say.
Apart from this I continue to strike conversations with any woman who strikes my curiosity.
Tinder matches off the roof this month. But I'm saving my time from most women to focus on myself.

Money:

I'm almost at the end of my Master's degree and I'm planning to go for another Master's on a scholarship this year. Wish me luck, and future employment.

What is another Masters degree going to do for you that the first one couldn't? What's its purpose?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Results:

Physique

Fashion:

Plates:

Money:

The first expensive cologne I ever bought was Tom Ford, Noir Extreme. I love it.

The lady that sold it to me explained that fragrances smell different on your skin than they will on your clothes because of your body heat. So try your fragrance on both. Also let it sit on your skin for a minute to see how it changes.