Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sexually interested in current LTR

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is marriage in the long term cards or just LTR?
Yes marriage too, I told her some prenup might be in place and she is not bothered by that (green flag).

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an FYI-divorce rate is significantly higher among couples that cohabitate prior to marriage.
Hmm that’s interesting. I feel we need the cohabitation to see if this can work, I’ve never lived with a gf before. I might get sick of her and not want this after 6 months.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm that’s interesting. I feel we need the cohabitation to see if this can work, I’ve never lived with a gf before. I might get sick of her and not want this after 6 months.
Are you looking to make things work or looking to get rid of her? Sounds like the latter…

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you looking to make things work or looking to get rid of her? Sounds like the latter…
I’m looking to see if my fear of commitment is pushing a good woman away, someone who I know I love.

Isn’t moving in like a litmus test of a relationship? Maybe deep down I’m just buying some extra time, I’m definitely open to going all the way with this though.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we were each others firsts and had a kid, would be different, but knowing where shes been and how much of a slut she used to be, makes me apathetic towards the relationship.

Sign of the times I guess...

Peace and live to all
Not a difficult choice.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same position as you, and I’m the same age. However we were having sex and it was good I just found my ex facially not great sometimes, gorgeous others. I felt I could do better as a good looking 6’2 entrepreneur making good money, why settle for my 30+ year old LTR.

I had the tough convo where I said there’s no spark and “you’re not my happily ever after”. Hardest thing I’ve done, maybe I was too harsh. Anyway we kept seeing each other through covid lockdowns last year and ended up semi together without the title.

We broke up again in January mutually but kept in contact and having sex. Now she’s moving on I kind of feel I made a mistake and maybe should stop being so shallow as we have a great connection she’s my best friend and very feminine/loyal/submissive/traditional.

Its very confusing to always feel you can do better, my previously relationship was the same, didn’t really find my gf attractive, cheated on her, toxic and ended horribly.

It’s okay to settle with not a super model right?
She doesn't have to be a supermodel but you shouldn't feel like you could do much better either.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, good advice in here.
It's officially over. Guess I'll try to upload some field reports.

New relationship experience, it's a natural thing, for natural purposes.

Her negative attitude and treating those lower than her has always been there, but gets worse as she moves up the ladder.

Blinded by her looks I guess.