Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me schedule my training

Edusm17

Reaction score
Hi , I´ve decided to take my gym training serious but I have no idea of what kind of workouts/excercises I should do , I´m going to the gym 5 days a week , so do u guys have any sugestions on what splits and sets should I try?.
Let my know what you would recommend.
Thanks in advance.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fullbody 3 days a week for 1 hour for beginner. You can add in a 4th day of cardio and ab work if you want.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can weight train twice a week and use the 3rd and fourth day for polymetrics l kettlebell etc. Weight training will get you stiff if not supplemented correctly

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do full body 3 times a week. And on the other 4 days I work on my core strength with pushups and sit ups

On the days I lift I do 12 sets flat bench press. 6 sets with 180 pounds till failure. Then 6 sets with lighter weight, like 130, focusing on negatives. Then I do 4 sets of incline bench with light weight. Then I do bent over barbell rows, bicep curls, leg extensions, and reverse leg curls.

I do squats if I'm at the gym, but usually I'm at home

I only do a lot of sets with my chest. Every other muscle I only do 6 sets

I always stretch each muscle before and after every workout. I think a lot of people overlook this, but it helps a lot

Just throwing out there what I do, not saying this is for everyone

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My work schedule is messing up my workouts. Thinking of switching to splits