Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp 2019

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at the gym yesterday and there were HB's everyfvckingwhere. I had my eye on a couple, one I'd seen around a couple times. But I missed her. Tried to catch her on her way out but shawty was quick.

Anyways I figured I should keep my momentum going and approached her as she was on her way out. Lol I wish the circumstances were better but every time I saw either of them they were occupied exercising and I'm not about to interrupt someone's gains, I would be pissed personally. So I tapped her elbow and she turned around. Just asked her her name. Then what she was working out. Then we talked for a while about where she's from, what she does, you know the deal. So I said lemme get your number so I can get to know you a little more. She giggled and gave it to me. The convo was good, she laughed a lot and didn't seem rushed to leave.

She came back in and was stretching. And she was DEEP in those stretches. Banging body. I decided to build more rapport as I was done with my workout at that point and told her she was gonna teach me how to get stretchy. She complied. I snuck in some playful kino and told her one of the stretches was more fun to watch than to do with a smirk. She ate it up.

As we were talking, we found more things in common. I suggested we go dancing as we're both interested in salsa and she was like "yeah!". Lil more chitchat. Hugged her goodbye.

She's bad so I find myself wanting to act fast on getting the date. But I'll play it cool. Currently debating whether to call tomorrow night or early next week. I'll let my responsibilities be the deciding factor. If she's interested, she'll remember me and be happy to go out. If she's not, good thing I prioritized.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at the gym yesterday and there were HB's everyfvckingwhere. I had my eye on a couple, one I'd seen around a couple times. But I missed her. Tried to catch her on her way out but shawty was quick.

Anyways I figured I should keep my momentum going and approached her as she was on her way out. Lol I wish the circumstances were better but every time I saw either of them they were occupied exercising and I'm not about to interrupt someone's gains, I would be pissed personally. So I tapped her elbow and she turned around. Just asked her her name. Then what she was working out. Then we talked for a while about where she's from, what she does, you know the deal. So I said lemme get your number so I can get to know you a little more. She giggled and gave it to me. The convo was good, she laughed a lot and didn't seem rushed to leave.

She came back in and was stretching. And she was DEEP in those stretches. Banging body. I decided to build more rapport as I was done with my workout at that point and told her she was gonna teach me how to get stretchy. She complied. I snuck in some playful kino and told her one of the stretches was more fun to watch than to do with a smirk. She ate it up.

As we were talking, we found more things in common. I suggested we go dancing as we're both interested in salsa and she was like "yeah!". Lil more chitchat. Hugged her goodbye.

She's bad so I find myself wanting to act fast on getting the date. But I'll play it cool. Currently debating whether to call tomorrow night or early next week. I'll let my responsibilities be the deciding factor. If she's interested, she'll remember me and be happy to go out. If she's not, good thing I prioritized.
Great job!

I’ve wanted to start doing gym approaches and waitress approaches myself instead of just pure nightgame

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a girl in the ole stomping grounds, the dining hall. Been going there more since I'm doing one meal a day and eating a massive amount at once so it's worth it.

Anyways, I complimented her pants and asked where she got them. She said they were 'hand-me-downs from my sister, sorry'. Lmao girl I don't want your pants. I want to get in your pants. She was thick and buuusty. She didn't stop moving while she was talking and I said 'okay cool' and went to take a dump.

I finished my next plate and caught her on the way out. I said 'Hey.. I was actually just trying to ask your name'. She told me her name and some very one-sided (me), rushed (her) small talk ensued. She ejected from the conversation and said she had to go. I should've asked for her number to seal to deal on this here rejection but that's one for the books.

Rejections: 3 down, 7 to go.

Read for FREE!

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2:

Haven't finished the readings yet but this week is focused on starting conversations with strangers. Had a few this morning...."

Where can I find this boot camp you're reading? I've looked all over the site to no avail. Hope it's paying dividends for you!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to
http://www.djbible.classicalgasemissions.com

Top right of the downloads section.

Let us know if you're gonna do it. It's a lot of fun tbh.

My spring break is coming up so I'm gonna be posting more after I get through finals.

Attachments

Read for FREE!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a girl in the ole stomping grounds, the dining hall. Been going there more since I'm doing one meal a day and eating a massive amount at once so it's worth it.

Anyways, I complimented her pants and asked where she got them. She said they were 'hand-me-downs from my sister, sorry'. Lmao girl I don't want your pants. I want to get in your pants. She was thick and buuusty. She didn't stop moving while she was talking and I said 'okay cool' and went to take a dump.

I finished my next plate and caught her on the way out. I said 'Hey.. I was actually just trying to ask your name'. She told me her name and some very one-sided (me), rushed (her) small talk ensued. She ejected from the conversation and said she had to go. I should've asked for her number to seal to deal on this here rejection but that's one for the books.

Rejections: 3 down, 7 to go.
Two questions, when do you think you'll be a real DJ'er ? After 100 approaches ?

And why only 3 rejections ?

Approached a chick today, went really bad but what to do. We learn but it was very beta. It felt beta. Maybe she didn't think it was beta, maybe just cringy but oh well.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two questions, when do you think you'll be a real DJ'er ? After 100 approaches ?

And why only 3 rejections ?

Approached a chick today, went really bad but what to do. We learn but it was very beta. It felt beta. Maybe she didn't think it was beta, maybe just cringy but oh well.
I don't have any expectation of 'when' I'll be what I define to be a true DJ. I'm not really worried about how long it will take to get there. I'm enjoying the process for now. But when I am there, I'll know because I'll truly put myself as priority and won't let the game phase me. I'll just play it. Outcome independence, masculine frame, etc. These are all things that will just simply be when I am a DJ. But right now, they are things I have to put effort towards and that's fine.

Are you asking why I only have 3 or if I am stopping at 3? I'm focused on school. Approaching when I can. I am literally so busy that sometimes I'll notice 5 attractive girls but not be able to speak to any of them. And that's fine, women aren't my purpose. School is. That's pretty DJ if you ask me.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S
I don't have any expectation of 'when' I'll be what I define to be a true DJ. I'm not really worried about how long it will take to get there. I'm enjoying the process for now. But when I am there, I'll know because I'll truly put myself as priority and won't let the game phase me. I'll just play it. Outcome independence, masculine frame, etc. These are all things that will just simply be when I am a DJ. But right now, they are things I have to put effort towards and that's fine.

Are you asking why I only have 3 or if I am stopping at 3? I'm focused on school. Approaching when I can. I am literally so busy that sometimes I'll notice 5 attractive girls but not be able to speak to any of them. And that's fine, women aren't my purpose. School is. That's pretty DJ if you ask me.
Same boat here, jeez mystery made it so easy.

Read for FREE!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so many beautiful women where I am. Turn my head to the left, boom 5 of em. Look over my shoulder.. gahdamn 5 more.

Haha anyways I was in the gym yesterday - just like I was the day before that and I will be tomorrow lesgetit! I go to get some water. Held the door for this girl and we made eye contact and smiled.

I went to do my sets, skwattin bik boi weight and went over to the 'bodyweight area' near where she's doing cardio. She switched machines. I decided to approach. "Hey... you know you're not allowed to use this machine if you already did a million miles on that one, right?" A bit wordy but whatfvckingever. She just smiled. I asked her name and we had a good convo. Joking 'n that.

I told her I needed to get back to my workout but for her to give me her number so we could get to know each other another time. She told me she'd be studying abroad after this semester so she wouldn't be here. (Lol that's fine mami I'm studying a broad right now :cool: ). She said she'd be in England, I told her she needed to come back with the accent so she could talk dirty to me with it. Lmao it's just what came to mind - we lowering inhibitions outchea. By no means was this the smoothest conversation. She instantly said 'My boyfriend's English'. She still gave me her number and the vibe was still fine so I'm not sure what the dealio is. But I'll call her this week to set up a date just like I would with anyone else and we'll see.

The 'I have a boyfriend' thing has never turned into anything before though so I'm tempted to count this as a rejection because this sh!t is taking so long but ... we'll wait for more definitive rejections.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeurp, one more rejection in the bag boizzzz.

I already knew I was gonna get rejected a couple sentences in with this one.

Saw a girl working on my way to the bathroom. She's aight. Peeked at me from behind those glasses and I decided I'd approach.

Me: Hi
Her: Hi
Me: What's your name?
Her: So and so.
Me: So and so? I'm GrowingPains. Nice to meet you.
*handshake*
What are you working on?
Her: Oh it's a project for basketweaving 101
Me: Can I see it?

Asked a couple questions about it. But the whole time, she didn't return any of the questions and was very short in her answers. It reeked of disinterest from the jump. I said I had to go and asked for her number anyways. Got the 'I have a boyfriend' line. But it's all gucci because we put another rejection up on the board. Easy $$$.

You know what was great about this one? I sensed that she wasn't interested and I almost just peaced outta there without asking for the number because she wasn't giving me responses I deemed worthy of me asking for her number. But I had to snap myself out of it so I could secure the rejection. V cool. V DJ.

4/10.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finishing up my workout, had my eyes on one girl but she went somewhere else and another entered my vicinity. Caught her watching me do tricep extensions. She moved to a machine closer to me so I said fvck it. Chatted her up a bit.

She was aighh, pretty eyes. DSL's. Had a lil chest on 'er. The convo was good again.

But I asked what she's doing for spring break, she said she's going somewhere with her boyfriend. I wrapped up the convo but of course I had to ask for the number.

She gave it to me with the 'Nothing romantic' disclaimer. Yeah aight, we gon' see.

For now, we'll chalk that up to rejection #5.

Fvck it. #6. We gon' count the other boyfriend girl as a rejection as well. I'm ready to move on lmao this rejection stuff doesnt phase me I think I've got the point now. What's nexttt.. 4 more.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean its good that you are chatting but where do you ask their number, on the spot between sets or when you see them exiting the gym/heading to lockers ?
Personally I do it as exiting, , tried asking for a chick for coffee in the gym but got rejected once. I approached a chick once on the spot but somehow we talked and talked and didn't ask the number but that was way before, like a year before.

Some guys say gym is temple blah blah but its like those girls who say don't hit on sale workers because they have to be nice. If you like a girl why not approach right ? Same thing with girls with boyfriends, you're like why approach you'll get rejected so you play the shot in your head already and avoid the "getting after it". I need to chill somehow but I just can't, I feel very 'rigid' those days. I'll work on it.

I kind of wanted to approach several chicks today but got so self aware somehow after this last one. I can't maintain eye contact because I know if I see them, she'll lose interest if I don't approach. This happened with that last one, Somehow you know when you have an exam coming up, your stomachs acting weird because of it, somehow thinking about approaching gives me the same thing. I'll try tomorrow but I don't like where this is going.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean its good that you are chatting but where do you ask their number, on the spot between sets or when you see them exiting the gym/heading to lockers ?
Personally I do it as exiting, , tried asking for a chick for coffee in the gym but got rejected once. I approached a chick once on the spot but somehow we talked and talked and didn't ask the number but that was way before, like a year before.

Some guys say gym is temple blah blah but its like those girls who say don't hit on sale workers because they have to be nice. If you like a girl why not approach right ? Same thing with girls with boyfriends, you're like why approach you'll get rejected so you play the shot in your head already and avoid the "getting after it". I need to chill somehow but I just can't, I feel very 'rigid' those days. I'll work on it.

I kind of wanted to approach several chicks today but got so self aware somehow after this last one. I can't maintain eye contact because I know if I see them, she'll lose interest if I don't approach. This happened with that last one, Somehow you know when you have an exam coming up, your stomachs acting weird because of it, somehow thinking about approaching gives me the same thing. I'll try tomorrow but I don't like where this is going.
I approach whenever I am ready and see a window to go so. If they are interested doing something and I am too then I go for it.

"Gym is temple.." .. to each their own. I wanna meet women in places where I am doing things I like. The gym is one of those places.

Get out of your head dude. Just do it. I listened to a speech this morning that was saying how people always wait to do it until they 'feel like it'. But to be successful you need to do it even when you don't feel like it, and after you start... You'll feel like it.

Every morning there's the growing thought of 'I don't want to take this cold shower because it's going to be uncomfortable'. I tell that weak ass motherfvcker to step aside and I get it done.

You are describing anxiety. Fear. How do you think you can overcome this?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 I peeped an article from ya boi Nerdlove on cold approaching.

I find the biggest issue I have is that I see a beautiful girl like every 5 minutes but I don't have anything to say about her/the environment so I freeze. Couple that with her seemingly not noticing me (no eye contact) and I'm like a fish out of ehater. But I like the simplicity of what he's written here, and I think I'll use it as my 'pick up line', if you will.

“You seem like you’re cool… are you friendly? Cool, my name is…”. It’s short, simple and establishes early on that you’re interested in her specifically. It can be polarizing – after all, you’re basically asking her to make a judgement right away as to whether she wants to talk to you – but it also means you find out very quickly whether or not she’s available, which means you spend less time on metaphorical dead-ends. Speaking for myself, I prefer finding out early on whether or not someone I’m interested in dating or sleeping with is unavailable or uninterested; it means I’m not wasting my time trying to chase something that will never happen.

Read for FREE!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 I peeped an article from ya boi Nerdlove on cold approaching.

I find the biggest issue I have is that I see a beautiful girl like every 5 minutes but I don't have anything to say about her/the environment so I freeze. Couple that with her seemingly not noticing me (no eye contact) and I'm like a fish out of ehater. But I like the simplicity of what he's written here, and I think I'll use it as my 'pick up line', if you will.

“You seem like you’re cool… are you friendly? Cool, my name is…”. It’s short, simple and establishes early on that you’re interested in her specifically. It can be polarizing – after all, you’re basically asking her to make a judgement right away as to whether she wants to talk to you – but it also means you find out very quickly whether or not she’s available, which means you spend less time on metaphorical dead-ends. Speaking for myself, I prefer finding out early on whether or not someone I’m interested in dating or sleeping with is unavailable or uninterested; it means I’m not wasting my time trying to chase something that will never happen.
Yeah I like Nerdlove's stuff! It's pretty cool. I learned a lot from him for sure. I'm more using AMS' Game these cause I wanna fvck these hoes and toss them to the side, Nerdlove isn't really about that lol. But I have learned and continue to learn a lot from him, and I can definitely relate to him

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I like Nerdlove's stuff! It's pretty cool. I learned a lot from him for sure. I'm more using AMS' Game these cause I wanna fvck these hoes and toss them to the side, Nerdlove isn't really about that lol. But I have learned and continue to learn a lot from him, and I can definitely relate to him
AMS posted a video today about seduction and how there's no wrong way. Made me think of your posts.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, So this happened, this chick was sitting next to me. So I kept thinking should I say something, so just before she was leaving, I was like cool girl, whats your name? Stacy, wow cool name. Whats yours? shouldbefun. Stacy, since you seem cool I want to take you out for coffee. Oh I have a boyfriend. Oh it doesn’t matter, does it. She kind of paused…Then she’s like what do you study? science, wbu? Where are you from? and I say where I am from and she does it the same. Then Im like so whats your number, she’s like (mumbled that she has a bf and can't do it, she had this indecisiveness whether to give me the number or tell me to **** off). Then she says I have a friend and we can set a blind one, Im like umm okay, she gives me her number, we say bye, I see her friend, Im like 0/10. Nice one girl nice one, super smart girl. First time doing this in a quiet environment so I was kinda not sure and nervous, bobbing my head bit. but whatever. Sometimes when it feels high pressure, I just want to sink somewhere and not feel a thing, but we’ll see. Onto the next one in this ocean of ladies.

Read for FREE!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is I see lots of girls in a setting, and I just want to game them all, they seem all hot to me and I want to game them but the way I noticed is in my town, is that I don't like nightclubs. I can go to uni bars but its lit once a month, and all the other days its like a nerd place. Not even a ladies nightout. Tinder is ok but I need photos and its winter, so thats going to wait. I see hot chicks studying but thats it, and I can't approach a lot in the library, nor can I stand outside somewhere because 2-3 approaches in a place and then it starts to get awry you get noticed big time. I think. Confused how can I increase my approaches ? Going to city is one option but thats not everyday and I have no idea if I should hit the clubs/or local places like parks/stores. Not sure about it all.