Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp 2019

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On social circles...

Ya boi does not have one. And that's hurting me in ways outside of game. I moved to a new area and I decided I wouldn't force looking for friends. I would let them come naturally through doing things I like. I still think that's a good approach because it allows me to find people who I have something in common with. But the problem is that I haven't really done a lot of social things after school started getting super busy. Which means I had less opportunities to meet people. I did meet some people at the gym, but I rarely see those guys. It would be cool to find other people who train the way I do and link up with them. Anyways, I'm getting off track.

I don't have a problem with being alone. I laugh a lot when I'm by myself. Think a lot. And I can find things I like to do.

But I've realized that sometimes I just have this longing to connect with someone. To talk and have them care about what I'm saying and vice versa. I had many many many close friends and family back home. I didn't have to put in any effort because I acquired strong relationships over the years and they stuck with me. But now I can only reach those people via phone call and they're not always available. Anyways, that's no way to live so we gotta recreate that in my new environment.

Instead of focusing on the DJ BC, I'm going to build my social circle. I mean I'll still approach if I want, I've got two numbers of these CURVY girls I need to follow up on, but I'm not going to make it my main focus. Probably should've done this first but you know... Hindsight is 20/20. And side note... Social circle game is nuts. I see all kinds of guys with girls 'out of their league's. We gotta see what this is all about ykno.

One time I reached out to this guy I met a few weeks ago and asked if he wanted to see Captain Marvel. He said he didn't know me like that. Lmao that was cold. When I met him I told him I was new here - and so was he actually, just less recently - and that I was trying to meet people. So we just said if we see each other in the dining hall again we'd get up. But damn son.. mfers getting rejected by guys outchea. Obv I don't know you my G, I'm working on it, it's just a movie though lol.. This whole thing made me think of someone's post where they were saying 'why don't guys use game to develop social circles'... I get it now.
Bro, life is complex. Make friends, get a better social circle. Its kinda valuable to have tbh.

With guys you want to hang as casually as possible to send the bro signals. Go for town, have lunch. Etc etc. Get into societies and join their activities.

Approached a girl, after a long hiatus. Got her number, told me she has a bf but could go out. Texted the next day because of low mood but no reply. Not even phased at this point.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On social circles...

Ya boi does not have one. And that's hurting me in ways outside of game. I moved to a new area and I decided I wouldn't force looking for friends. I would let them come naturally through doing things I like. I still think that's a good approach because it allows me to find people who I have something in common with. But the problem is that I haven't really done a lot of social things after school started getting super busy. Which means I had less opportunities to meet people. I did meet some people at the gym, but I rarely see those guys. It would be cool to find other people who train the way I do and link up with them. Anyways, I'm getting off track.

I don't have a problem with being alone. I laugh a lot when I'm by myself. Think a lot. And I can find things I like to do.

But I've realized that sometimes I just have this longing to connect with someone. To talk and have them care about what I'm saying and vice versa. I had many many many close friends and family back home. I didn't have to put in any effort because I acquired strong relationships over the years and they stuck with me. But now I can only reach those people via phone call and they're not always available. Anyways, that's no way to live so we gotta recreate that in my new environment.

Instead of focusing on the DJ BC, I'm going to build my social circle. I mean I'll still approach if I want, I've got two numbers of these CURVY girls I need to follow up on, but I'm not going to make it my main focus. Probably should've done this first but you know... Hindsight is 20/20. And side note... Social circle game is nuts. I see all kinds of guys with girls 'out of their league's. We gotta see what this is all about ykno.

One time I reached out to this guy I met a few weeks ago and asked if he wanted to see Captain Marvel. He said he didn't know me like that. Lmao that was cold. When I met him I told him I was new here - and so was he actually, just less recently - and that I was trying to meet people. So we just said if we see each other in the dining hall again we'd get up. But damn son.. mfers getting rejected by guys outchea. Obv I don't know you my G, I'm working on it, it's just a movie though lol.. This whole thing made me think of someone's post where they were saying 'why don't guys use game to develop social circles'... I get it now.
My man sometimes I feel like we have the same life cause we go through so many of the exact same issues. Crazy right? Hang in there I'm grinding right with you

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, life is complex. Make friends, get a better social circle. Its kinda valuable to have tbh.

With guys you want to hang as casually as possible to send the bro signals. Go for town, have lunch. Etc etc. Get into societies and join their activities.

Approached a girl, after a long hiatus. Got her number, told me she has a bf but could go out. Texted the next day because of low mood but no reply. Not even phased at this point.
See that's something I always wondered about. Do guys hang out one on one like that? Is that a thing?

I never had to manually think about this stuff until now. I want like honest to God close friends, not just people I'm only on speaking terms with. People that I can honestly hang out with. It's hard to build that from the ground up... But it'll be worth it.

Read for FREE!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See that's something I always wondered about. Do guys hang out one on one like that? Is that a thing?

I never had to manually think about this stuff until now. I want like honest to God close friends, not just people I'm only on speaking terms with. People that I can honestly hang out with. It's hard to build that from the ground up... But it'll be worth it.
I feel the same way.

I mean I used to hang with my close friends 1 on 1 all the time. I think if anyone finds it weird to do so they aren't comfortable with themselves. I don't know if that was the case in that instance.

It really made me think about what I'd do if someone asked me to hang out and I didn't really know them. Also, the same way it's a bit out there from a girls perspective (especially in college) to be approached and asked on a date... It's weird to a guy that you're trynna make friends with. On the flip, social circle introductions are easier. But I gotta get the mf social circle first.

Really it all boils down to the dynamics of putting yourself out there. People are comfortable in their little bubbles. If you try to enter it... You're fvcking up the flow, you pose danger. So you just gotta learn to arrive at a 'natural' relationship with that person given the circumstances. Whether it's a plate or a friend. Putting yourself out there will likely result in some pushback (rejection) but it's fine. Just gotta keep pushing and improving until something works in your favor. And then once it does, you've got a little momentum and you keep going. And going. And going.

Im trying to find at least two social group things (school club events, local events) to do this weekend. I'm a bit removed from how to do this since I haven't done it like ever and now I'm in grad school. But I'll figure it out np. I started checking billboards 'n that. Student org websites. I'll hit up my friends that I do know. We'll make it happen.

Stay tuned.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was curious what YouTube had to offer while I ate...

Lmao tell me this isn't pickup for friends.