Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Bootcamp 2019

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is I see lots of girls in a setting, and I just want to game them all, they seem all hot to me and I want to game them but the way I noticed is in my town, is that I don't like nightclubs. I can go to uni bars but its lit once a month, and all the other days its like a nerd place. Not even a ladies nightout. Tinder is ok but I need photos and its winter, so thats going to wait. I see hot chicks studying but thats it, and I can't approach a lot in the library, nor can I stand outside somewhere because 2-3 approaches in a place and then it starts to get awry you get noticed big time. I think. Confused how can I increase my approaches ? Going to city is one option but thats not everyday and I have no idea if I should hit the clubs/or local places like parks/stores. Not sure about it all.
What do you like to do?

I mean the boot camp kind of encourages you to go somewhere specifically to meet women. But in my opinion, that's a boot camp exclusive thing. You're only doing that so you can force yourself out of your comfort zone in a very specific way. Once you've gotten the hang of that, you should be meeting women at places where you're doing something you enjoy. Obviously some places lend themselves to meeting women more than others, so... what do you like to do? Or what do you want to try?

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you like to do?

I mean the boot camp kind of encourages you to go somewhere specifically to meet women. But in my opinion, that's a boot camp exclusive thing. You're only doing that so you can force yourself out of your comfort zone in a very specific way. Once you've gotten the hang of that, you should be meeting women at places where you're doing something you enjoy. Obviously some places lend themselves to meeting women more than others, so... what do you like to do? Or what do you want to try?
Idk just more opportunities where i can find girls that could be my gf’s as opposed to one time girls.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk just more opportunities where i can find girls that could be my gf’s as opposed to one time girls.
You're not answering the question though... I asked what you like to do. If you don't know, figure it out.

You can meet women anywhere.

Read for FREE!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not answering the question though... I asked what you like to do. If you don't know, figure it out.

You can meet women anywhere.
Oh I didn’t notice the question. I like photography, literature, drama, (working out?), lean but never into bulky, languages. Theres also certain confidence issues that don’t seem to shake off, maybe I need more time to let myself grow.
I’ve grown alot over this year only so thats good .

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I didn’t notice the question. I like photography, literature, drama, (working out?), lean but never into bulky, languages. Theres also certain confidence issues that don’t seem to shake off, maybe I need more time to let myself grow.
I’ve grown alot over this year only so thats good .
So meet women doing those things.

Confidence improves with increased experiences and successes.

Read for FREE!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So meet women doing those things.

Confidence improves with increased experiences and successes.
It does seem easier than it sounds. I hate to rant but my major is like sparring with mike tyson. The days after Im done with class, I have no energy and the days I have class, I play catch up. Major takes a big chunk of my time and I just don’t want to quit because I’ll be in slums if I don’t stick with it, but once I have a major, its more than enough to get any job (artistic/journalistic) because most jobs want a degree.

I wanted to take a workshop this weekend in photography but if I do its like from morning till evening. Two days on the weekends. The minus is I’ll be behind on studying. So thats my bear trap.

I do like studying though but I want a social life but I have no idea how to get there. Seems uncharted territory for me personally.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does seem easier than it sounds. I hate to rant but my major is like sparring with mike tyson. The days after Im done with class, I have no energy and the days I have class, I play catch up. Major takes a big chunk of my time and I just don’t want to quit because I’ll be in slums if I don’t stick with it, but once I have a major, its more than enough to get any job (artistic/journalistic) because most jobs want a degree.

I wanted to take a workshop this weekend in photography but if I do its like from morning till evening. Two days on the weekends. The minus is I’ll be behind on studying. So thats my bear trap.

I do like studying though but I want a social life but I have no idea how to get there. Seems uncharted territory for me personally.
You're preaching to the choir man. What's your point in saying that though? Life's hard. So what? What are you going to do about it? This is the same thing we've been telling Nick in his journal and it seems you feel it doesn't apply to you. Why is that?

So you have all this stuff that you say you like to do, but you don't know how to have a social life. How can this be the case? Sure. Time is finite. But you can figure out how to make the most out of finite bounds, that's what we do as science majors after all, right?

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're preaching to the choir man. What's your point in saying that though? Life's hard. So what? What are you going to do about it? This is the same thing we've been telling Nick in his journal and it seems you feel it doesn't apply to you. Why is that?

So you have all this stuff that you say you like to do, but you don't know how to have a social life. How can this be the case? Sure. Time is finite. But you can figure out how to make the most out of finite bounds, that's what we do as science majors after all, right?
Right, this is all correct.

Approached another chick, situational opener but she kept moving, she really wasn't interested so I didn't force it. Just talked, worked on being social. Got better by 1%.

Texting, thats it, from now on, I think I got the obvious. When you are good with words, you can text and banter. Provided you tease a bit and then go closing, thats the essence of text game.

btw Growingpains do you follow RSD tyler ?

Read for FREE!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, this is all correct.

Approached another chick, situational opener but she kept moving, she really wasn't interested so I didn't force it. Just talked, worked on being social. Got better by 1%.

Texting, thats it, from now on, I think I got the obvious. When you are good with words, you can text and banter. Provided you tease a bit and then go closing, thats the essence of text game.

btw Growingpains do you follow RSD tyler ?
You're saying you're only going to text girls? I'm confused.

No I don't. I watch AMS and read posts on here.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're saying you're only going to text girls? I'm confused.

No I don't. I watch AMS and read posts on here.
No I meant when I’ll get future numbers, I am going to try to text heavily as an experiment. Thing is, if a girl likes you, she’ll text back. And if a girl doesn’t want to do anything with you, she won’t text much at all. Not going to be penpals but a few teases and banter should be ok. Anyways its situational, if it feels right, i’ll be doing it, and if not, then not.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I meant when I’ll get future numbers, I am going to try to text heavily as an experiment. Thing is, if a girl likes you, she’ll text back. And if a girl doesn’t want to do anything with you, she won’t text much at all. Not going to be penpals but a few teases and banter should be ok. Anyways its situational, if it feels right, i’ll be doing it, and if not, then not.
Ah okay. Nick had a thread about this. Texting contradictions I believe. Best reply I saw in there said something along the lines of: not texting cant really lower her interest but texting can. But like you said, it's situational.

Rejection 7/10: Chatted up a girl I met briefly earlier this year. At that time the conversation was one-sided so I ejected early. This time she was still asking me things.

Anyways, I saw her at the gym again and asked for the number after about 5 mins of playful convo. She said I have a boyfriend. And I'm not sure why I reacted the way I did. I said 'Dang son' playfully and looked down. A lot of 'lines' ran through my mind but I couldn't pull one out of the hat at that moment. I mean this is something I do regularly as a joke in other context but in this situation I've never said it. It wasn't a confident response at all but whatever. Im tired af after all this studying haha and you can't be a freaking suavebot all the time. I'm definitely going to learn from it though. She offered the number as friends but I declined. She was maybe an hb8 so maybe that's why I responded that way. Fit and busty af. Oh well ioneencur.

About 30 mins before I talked to her I got a girl's number. Maybe hb6.5. I tend to like he's of this caliber for some reason. Something about them seems freakier. A girl who looks all perfect gives me the dead fish in bed vibe. But I go for them if I want nonetheless. Maybe it's me rejecting myself in a way. Who knows.

Anyway. Went over. Asked her name. Major. Convo was easy. One sided at first as it usually is but less as it progressed. She asked what year I was. I always say I'm a freshman to see how they respond. Then I clarify that I'm a freshman in grad school, first year. She thought that was funny but what's more interesting is that she said 'oh that's bold!' before I clarified. I asked what she meant and she said for a freshmen to approach someone. Then I said 'I do what I want' playfully and clarified that I'm a grad student. Blah blah. Got the number. Hugged, she giggled, I hit my set.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah okay. Nick had a thread about this. Texting contradictions I believe. Best reply I saw in there said something along the lines of: not texting cant really lower her interest but texting can. But like you said, it's situational.

Rejection 7/10: Chatted up a girl I met briefly earlier this year. At that time the conversation was one-sided so I ejected early. This time she was still asking me things.

Anyways, I saw her at the gym again and asked for the number after about 5 mins of playful convo. She said I have a boyfriend. And I'm not sure why I reacted the way I did. I said 'Dang son' playfully and looked down. A lot of 'lines' ran through my mind but I couldn't pull one out of the hat at that moment. I mean this is something I do regularly as a joke in other context but in this situation I've never said it. It wasn't a confident response at all but whatever. Im tired af after all this studying haha and you can't be a freaking suavebot all the time. I'm definitely going to learn from it though. She offered the number as friends but I declined. She was maybe an hb8 so maybe that's why I responded that way. Fit and busty af. Oh well ioneencur.

About 30 mins before I talked to her I got a girl's number. Maybe hb6.5. I tend to like he's of this caliber for some reason. Something about them seems freakier. A girl who looks all perfect gives me the dead fish in bed vibe. But I go for them if I want nonetheless. Maybe it's me rejecting myself in a way. Who knows.

Anyway. Went over. Asked her name. Major. Convo was easy. One sided at first as it usually is but less as it progressed. She asked what year I was. I always say I'm a freshman to see how they respond. Then I clarify that I'm a freshman in grad school, first year. She thought that was funny but what's more interesting is that she said 'oh that's bold!' before I clarified. I asked what she meant and she said for a freshmen to approach someone. Then I said 'I do what I want' playfully and clarified that I'm a grad student. Blah blah. Got the number. Hugged, she giggled, I hit my set.
Nice I approached as well on saturday. Got a number but the girl was kinda a 6 but not my type, just to practice. I do get this feeling of not knowing what to say, what is the point of talking to a girl if theres no connection, pretty faces don't mean much to me now.
Idk I think 8's are better. I vibe with them more. I don't feel anything for a 6 idk why..they seem always taken and never single as well.

Sunday and monday somehow not feeling it :/

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do get this feeling of not knowing what to say, what is the point of talking to a girl if theres no connection, pretty faces don't mean much to me now.

That's good. I think if you don't feel a connection you should bail. Unless you just really wanna bang.

Approached a basketball player yesterday. Digits secured. We're texting now but I'm trynna cut this off real quick and set up logistics haha I'm not a good texter.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said that ^ and did the exact opposite. I just made a joke but probably should've just ended the convo. She didn't respond. Whatever, trying not to be in my head about it. I'll call her in about a month or so to see up a date.

Approached a girl in the gym, fun convo. She started to leave so I went for the number. She said yeah but then hesitated and said she's seeing someone and didn't think that would go down with him. I waved it off and said it's 2019.. you can see to people. She laughed and said maybe she'd make it her New Year's resolution. I said yeah, starting right now and she gave me the digits. We'll see what happens.

Saw a girl in the dining hall. Locked eyes. Smiled. She got the biggest smile on her face it was crazy. So I decided to do something I never do and just walked straight over after we made eye contact. Chatted. She seemed nervous and even asked why I was asking her name. I just stayed calm, even though she was stressing me tf out, and said she seemed cool so I came over to say hi. I left my phone and computer at home today on purpose so I could focus on work so I didn't have anything to get her number with. When I told her that I have her two options. Tell it to me or I can text myself from your phone. She said let's see if your can remember it. I took this as low interest because if she wanted to see me she'd make sure I had the number. But somehow I remembered it - I've done this many times before but this number was hard. She responded and remembered my name wrong so I corrected get and said 'dang Im crushed how will you ever make this up to me'. She didn't respond. I'm don't making jokes in texts lol it's not for me. Calling only and texting for logistics. Even if I didn't fvck up I'm way too into my own head to let it go.

I'm gonna move on to the next week I'm over this rejection thing it's been a loooong time.

Stats: 7 numbers (4 with boyfriend's - 1 that I'll actually contact for a date, 1 that I'm trying to turn into a group thing so I can meet more people. 3 numbers but all were busy at the time so over the next few weeks I'll call and try again). 8 rejections including the 4 with boyfriends.

I probably added/remembered some things wrong but the point of the stats is just to have a rough idea of where I am and what the numbers game looks like quantitatively. Looks like I got 3 potential dates out of ... 11? approaches. It feels like I've done more than that... Maybe I stuck at math. It is 12:00 after all...

Anyways, the success rate looks good to me. I just need to increase the number of opportunities I have to approach and work on the date close. I'm very bad at that obv. Will read the next week soon.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm don't making jokes in texts lol it's not for me. Calling only and texting for logistics. Even if I didn't fvck up I'm way too into my own head to let it go.
5. Keep it short. Whats the point of talking to her after you've got your date all set up? Seriously you got what you want, why d1ck around on the phone longer than you have to? The longer you yap the faster her legs will snap shut on you.
3. Get to the point. No need to build up a rapport, she already knows why your calling.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting jerked around by these women over text too. That's why I'm going back to the no bullshyt AMS Text Game. And no getting social media. Just numbers.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Interesting tips I found on text Game you might like:
Watch AMS' Video on Text Game
You can text her intermittently to keep emotional momentum BEFORE THE DATE
Don't try to get to know her over the phone: bad idea. Do that in person.
Don't give them too much nonsexual attention. Overpursuing will kill you
Two Strikes: If she won't go out with you after that, or she doesn't give a counteroffer, drop it
Be a mystery
If she's out of town or on vacation, you can text her once a week
Low interest women might take a day or so to text you back but you can raise it
Don't have meaningless text conversations
Make statements when you text
If she ignores you twice, drop it
The whole point of texting is to get her on a date

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Interesting tips I found on text Game you might like:
Watch AMS' Video on Text Game
You can text her intermittently to keep emotional momentum BEFORE THE DATE
Don't try to get to know her over the phone: bad idea. Do that in person.
Don't give them too much nonsexual attention. Overpursuing will kill you
Two Strikes: If she won't go out with you after that, or she doesn't give a counteroffer, drop it
Be a mystery
If she's out of town or on vacation, you can text her once a week
Low interest women might take a day or so to text you back but you can raise it
Don't have meaningless text conversations
Make statements when you text
If she ignores you twice, drop it
The whole point of texting is to get her on a date
True true. I've just had a little realization about texting. It's no groundbreaking epiphany or anything but it helps me understand why I'm so in my own head. When I don't get a response I feel rejected. And maybe I have been, maybe I haven't. The point is that I let it get to me and I shouldn't care. It's like I'm texting for their validation. That's a habit I gotta kick.

I enjoy talking on the phone more. It's succinct and I find it easier. My personality can come out more. I can make jokes. I can get to the point. I can do it all in 5-10 minutes. Girls still answer phone calls, and if they don't they wouldn't answer a text so whatever. Next. So here's my texting 'game' from now on: I'll call when I wanna set something up. If she texts, I'll respond. I think this way fits me as I'm busy nowadays to the point where I'm leaving my phone at home. I don't fight distraction, I make it irrelevant (shout-out Cal Newport). And it's clear that texting girls occupies a portion of my focus. We can't be having that. I do need to find a way to get more self control on my thoughts. My mind has been very distracted lately.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On social circles...

Ya boi does not have one. And that's hurting me in ways outside of game. I moved to a new area and I decided I wouldn't force looking for friends. I would let them come naturally through doing things I like. I still think that's a good approach because it allows me to find people who I have something in common with. But the problem is that I haven't really done a lot of social things after school started getting super busy. Which means I had less opportunities to meet people. I did meet some people at the gym, but I rarely see those guys. It would be cool to find other people who train the way I do and link up with them. Anyways, I'm getting off track.

I don't have a problem with being alone. I laugh a lot when I'm by myself. Think a lot. And I can find things I like to do.

But I've realized that sometimes I just have this longing to connect with someone. To talk and have them care about what I'm saying and vice versa. I had many many many close friends and family back home. I didn't have to put in any effort because I acquired strong relationships over the years and they stuck with me. But now I can only reach those people via phone call and they're not always available. Anyways, that's no way to live so we gotta recreate that in my new environment.

Instead of focusing on the DJ BC, I'm going to build my social circle. I mean I'll still approach if I want, I've got two numbers of these CURVY girls I need to follow up on, but I'm not going to make it my main focus. Probably should've done this first but you know... Hindsight is 20/20. And side note... Social circle game is nuts. I see all kinds of guys with girls 'out of their league's. We gotta see what this is all about ykno.

One time I reached out to this guy I met a few weeks ago and asked if he wanted to see Captain Marvel. He said he didn't know me like that. Lmao that was cold. When I met him I told him I was new here - and so was he actually, just less recently - and that I was trying to meet people. So we just said if we see each other in the dining hall again we'd get up. But damn son.. mfers getting rejected by guys outchea. Obv I don't know you my G, I'm working on it, it's just a movie though lol.. This whole thing made me think of someone's post where they were saying 'why don't guys use game to develop social circles'... I get it now.