DJ Bootcamp 2019

Alright mates, my first week of my 'new life' is coming to an end. It's just me out here; I'm on the other side of the country in a new state, new university, new everything.

Let's jump right in. Class is in session.

I'll post in this thread the results/thoughts of each week by Sunday night each week including this one. I've been working on holding eye contact and saying 'hi' to strangers which are the focuses of this week's exercises before today but I'll exclude those.

Advice, banter, and 'classmates' welcome.

Goals:

Week 1:

Quotes from the text I like:

"You say you want to meet girls. OK. But how hard do you try? I mean really try? I believe some of you approach maybe one to two girls a month, get blown off, get discouraged, go home and pout about it, then beat your meat. Do you honestly expect any success for being so lazy?"

"No, gentlemen, the disgrace of men is in not embracing your true nature: following your passion and, thus, loving life. Women are to enhance your life, not to be your life."

"Nice Guys think, "Does she like me? How do I get her to like me?" Good guys think, "Should I like her? Should I go for her?""

- I found this particularly interesting and it goes along with Pook's "Kill that desperation" article. I notice that in conversations or even observing women, I tend to think about whether she'll like me. I am changing the way I think to be whether she's worth my time and whether I like her enough to ask for her number rather than if she likes me enough to give it to me. My mindset needs work. I know I'm a catch, but most of the time I don't act like it. For example; asking for her phone number instead of telling her I want it.

Exercises:

1) Hold eye contact for 1 second longer than the other person with 50 strangers, 2) say hi to 50 strangers - emphasis on attractive women. Can combine 1 & 2 to save time.

Went out to do this tonight at a mall and target (the biddies are always at target). Intended to get 25 eye contacts and hello's in an hour. No luck. Only got 1 'hi' and a lot of eye contacts. Didn't go for hello or conversation though because they weren't attractive women so I wasn't interested. We'll try again tomorrow.

Did 3 approaches this week, got 3 numbers. 2nd girl was very attractive, let's say ... a 8.5, but she wasn't very interested. I asked for her number anyways. "Well can I get your number, maybe we can hang out sometime" (boooo). She thought about it for 10 years and then gave it to me. I'll hit her up next week. 3rd girl was cool, gonna text her tomorrow - I'm playing around with the 'when to text' thing. It's an arbitrary thing but we'll see what happens.

Going out to try again on the exercises tomorrow. Eye contact with people is tough because people are weird and don't want to make eye contact.

Edit: I'll post updates when I complete the task. School's putting me in an arm bar already. Went out again though, still not very populated at the mall. I'll just do it throughout the day on campus this week.

Been working on this throughout the week. Instead of going out of my way to complete the task I just focus on it throughout the day.

I'll keep working on it but I think it's time to move on to week 2. People are still weird and seem to purposely avoid eye contact which makes it hard to even get to the point of saying hi as well. I'm still not 100% with it myself, I notice that I'll still look away from people when I'm not actively thinking about it or if someone looks at me for longer than a couple seconds, especially an attractive woman, I'll look away. Sometimes I do well and smile back, usually when I'm feeling good about myself. Wearing clothes that make me feel good and having a good day as far as my personal goals go.

Went salsa dancing yesterday. There was a free class. It was fun. Definitely a bit out of the comfort zone but it's all good. Plenty of beautiful women there. I mention it specifically because in dancing you're supposed to look in your partner's eyes. Most of the girls I danced with did not look back into my eyes, which made me feel weird just like when I'm trying to make eye contact in public. Weirdos making me feel weird. The only person who held eye contact was an older Spanish woman. All the 20somethings looked to the side.

Millennials seem to be extremely uncomfortable with the intimacy associated with eye contact. I'll contribute it to the digital age. Oh well, just means I'll be even better off for working on it myself.

Week 2, let's get it.

Don't be too "gamey" in college. Play it cool. Be normal.

The DJ Bible is more "normal" than typical PUA stuff but it can still be over the top for social circle environments like college.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Don't be too "gamey" in college. Play it cool. Be normal.

The DJ Bible is more "normal" than typical PUA stuff but it can still be over the top for social circle environments like college.
Can you be more specific about what you mean? The response is a bit vague, examples would help me understand what you're trying to say.