DJ Bootcamp 2019

GrowingPains

Senior Don Juan
Yeah seems like good work, some points to consider :
-workout !!!!! And join sport socities.
-approaching in dining halls, keep it cool, if they see you approaching other girls well you see what you like? Isn’t it what pook embrace article is about? At the end of the day, I think life is short but its important to build some sort of social circle. Build friends too if you still didn’t.
Yeah man I'm on an IM team and I okay a lot of soccer. Abd I train on gymnastic rings but as usual, I am working on the consistency.

The friends thing is coming along. Going gokarting in a bit. Boutta get swerrvy. I'm amped.

Thought about your question about nerves earlier today. Because I was feeling like I was about to explode with nerves as I approached this one girl. We had a good chat, but I caught hints of her disinterest throughout the convo. I notice a couple things about the situation:

Even though I was nervous as hell, I maintained a suave demeanor and tone. I'm pleased with this. It's something I'm trying to do more. I am a goofball, but everything has a time and a place. Seduction is not the place for goofy.

She would often say something and then look away or at her computer. I would relax and give her a moment to ask me a question, which she did sometimes but I carried the convo. Not a great indicator of high interest.

Speaking of soccer, I think there's something to learn about nerves from my competitive days. Every time I had a game I would get nervous. Over time, toward the end of the 9 years I played competitively, it would be more of an excited nervousness. But mainly it was with a fear that I would do something wrong. I wanted to win, I wanted to be the best, I had big dreams and high expectations. Nowadays I go play and I dgaf. No nerves, just having fun. And I think the conclusion to be drawn here is that my detachment from the outcome and expectation has aided me in being a 'natural' at soccer ans my play not being forced. That's something that can be applied to game, too. But with that being said, I think you (speaking generally) still have to push yourself through that nervous phase, to prove to yourself that you can do it and to build the skills and the confidence to just turn off your brain and seem like a natural. And that's where I'm at in my DJ journey right now. There are some different things that contribute to your confidence in game, that allow you to detach from the outcome with a new prospect. Like spinning plates already, inner game (mine needs work big time, (More on this later, maybe) and experience with approaching (it gets easier the more you do - as you know).

Anywho, chick had a bf apparently. I didn't press and ask her questions about him to see if he was real. The way she was acting while we talked was enough proof.

GrowingPains

Senior Don Juan
Week 4:

Mission: 10 rejections.

Was debating whether to do this week or not, mainly because I was feeling like rejection is so rare. Girls hand out their number just to get you out of their face. But then I remembered this incident.

Anywho, chick had a bf apparently. I didn't press and ask her questions about him to see if he was real. The way she was acting while we talked was enough proof.
And this one.

She: yeah I know but I have a gf
I: that's fine, I'm not the jealous type
She rolled her eyes and I bounced.
So, let's get these rejections, boyz. I have spoken to some girls already this week, but I'm gonna ignore those. I'm curious on what the stats will be of this week. After 10 rejections, how many numbers do I have? How many of those numbers turn into dates?

I'm expecting most rejections to be in the form of "I have a boyfriend" so I'm looking forward to responding to those. Let's see how I do.

Stay tuned.

Got complacent and for a week didn’t approach because I approached a hottie, exchanged numbers but I pressed hard with her and shes ignoring me now. Anyways, back in the game; feeling rusty.

Lesson: never settle.
"Proud but never satisfied."

I'm going to put this on hold for a little while. At most for the next 5 weeks until finals are over. If I can get it together before then, great. But priorities.

I am getting d!cked down by school right now. And that's unacceptable.

I expect much more from myself. And it's time to put the work in to meet those expectations.

No more excuses, no more 'it's okay, you're still adjusting', no more being soft.

"How you like me now, I'm gettin' busier." - Jack the Ripper x LL Cool J

"Proud but never satisfied."

I'm going to put this on hold for a little while. At most for the next 5 weeks until finals are over. If I can get it together before then, great. But priorities.

I am getting d!cked down by school right now. And that's unacceptable.

I expect much more from myself. And it's time to put the work in to meet those expectations.

No more excuses, no more 'it's okay, you're still adjusting', no more being soft.

"How you like me now, I'm gettin' busier." - Jack the Ripper x LL Cool J
Don’t. You’ll lose the skills, you’ll grow in those 5 weeks. Just decrease the volume.
Approach in between study breaks haha.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Ok after two weeks of somehow messing up with no gaming, didn't approach anyone in those two weeks, somehow I don't know how I missed that.

I tried reading and I read, and read, but somehow I wasn't feeling it.

Its really hard to explain, and i can't find the words, but I kept saying I'll approach and somehow I didn't. I would say "lets approach" and my legs would turn into jelly. Heart went up.

Then somehow I said to myself, and I don't even remember what had an effect on me.

Then I saw her, and somehow just went for it. How I found that energy to approach, I'll never know because before I was literally anxious as heck. Then I saw this girl I liked, blonde, short hair. She was on her phone, kinda sleepy and I just walked up to her. She got frightened when I said hey. First time I ever frightened a girl. Maybe my vibes were off because of no practice ? Said a direct line, went choppy a few times. She smiled before I got a rejection. Didn't even introduce myself. stupid me. But somehow I didn't feel fear of approaching/talking/closing and my legs were not jelly. Didn't feel bad typing that I lost that one.

Whats happening ?

Next time I see a girl walking away that I like, Im chasing her. No more of don't cares.

I know theres no "get results fast" with women but man, Im just frustrated that Im not there enjoying it, if you know what I mean. Alas, the guys with GF's have been practicing this since prepubescent years talking to chicks and experimenting.

Another approach. Jeez what is wrong with me? Brunette. Literally smiling as hard as possible when she saw me and Im like shes alright, she looked nice but my mind was downgrading her. Opened her with the lamest ****, she kept smiling, felt attracted but my mind downplayed it that shes a 4 and Im lying to myself about her attraction, solid 5-6. What the heck? Its like if a girl isnt super hot, I don’t feel like i need to get her. Like she wasnt ug but wasn’t super hot, so I was like nah I’ll take a pass. Doesnt pass the boner test but I guess that was my mind trying to fear from opening a girl up. Next time I open, Im going all the way. No wishy washy. That was like free practice, next time I need to approach with the mindset that I want to **** her. Binary. Yes or no. Maybe its fear. Fear of opening up. Idk.

I'm not 100% sure, but all of this just sounds like approach anxiety. You took a break for 2 weeks. So you lost the little bit of momentum you had. Now it doesn't feel natural to approach anymore. And maybe since you've done some approaches, your mind is like "Oh I can handle this no problem/that girl's not worth me approaching/whatever else it wants to make up" that keep you from doing the approach - masked approach anxiety. I could be wrong. But that's what I notice when I feel how you do.

Here's 2 rejections:

One of the girls that works in the dining hall had a nice rack so I decided to pull up to her. I was asking her small talk questions but I was literally just rattling them off and she seemed kind of nervous about why I was talking to her. Like I was interrogating her ('as if I were the IRS' is how I described it in another thread). But once we started talking about music I kinda cooled it with the questions and the convo became more calm. But the whole time she was 'working' and moving around. And by working I mean wiping the counters so she could've stopped for a sec. But she wasn't return volleying my questions and she started to walk away in the middle of one, and I'm no lost puppy so I said 'nice to meet you' and dipped. I'll count that as a rejection.

I was at a sporting goods store, just chatting with the cashier. She was okay. I was standing in line waiting and I saw her walk by and at that moment I decided I wasn't going to try anything because she wasn't attractive. Then I got called to her register and we just started vibing so I said shiiiii why not. She asked if I wanted my receipts and I said 'Nah, but you know what you could do with them..." "What's that?" "Write your phone number down". She declined because she 'wasn't allowed'. That could be true. It could be false. Either way, I persisted and just said "Well you can just tell it to me" but got the same response. She sounded like she wanted to give it to me but oh well, end result is the same: no number. But its still a win because that's rejection #2! Lesgettit.