"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Did you install that program over something else in you? Were you a blank slate?
Ranger, sometimes after being stupid for so long the old programming doesnt make sense anymore. Man finds a different way.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Ranger, sometimes after being stupid for so long the old programming doesnt make sense anymore. Man finds a different way.
Then you should be ok. Go forth.
If that was true...why did you do things to turn her switch off?
Sorry goodstuff. Didn’t realize it was your post.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Then you should be ok. Go forth.
If that was true...why did you do things to turn her switch off?
Sorry goodstuff. Didn’t realize it was your post.
Its not. I was saying he might have a descent core now. The only thing is the questions he asks can get him "stuck on stupid".
 
R

Ranger

Guest
What’s underneath has more stroke than what’s on top. The earlier program has neuro pathways that have been long established.
The femine imperative is embedded in everyday thoughts. Even holding a door for a woman.
When one sees the program underneath he can then consciously rewrite his pathways. They call it cognitive learning.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
Maybe that shyt is still in you. Stop worrying about this. You need to stop talking about it. Fvck her if you can, if its too much bs then dont mess with her.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
Whoa. The drug took you right to what was underneath. Drugs don’t put anything in.
Don’t do this.
What you are feeling is pretty normal when a man falls for a woman and she starts to pull back emotionally. The drugs didn’t put anything in you. The imperative is already in you.

Now go forth with your plan and just observe what happens.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
@Ranger no contact seems to always bring her back I'm trying to keep strong and see if it would bring her back again.
That’s the imperative. No man who lives by your self description would think like that.
When she’s done with the new cvck/cvcks she will be back. You are mr. Stable/dependable. Why wouldn’t she come back? You’re a dependable little boyfriend. A man totally trapped in the feminine imperative. Girls do that. Do it all the time.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Pump the brakes! Revenge cheating is not cowardice! It's probably the best form of punishment one can dole out to a cheater. I did it then kicked her to the curb. She couldn't believe what happened and it ****ed her up Good. The thing is if you do it you have to ensure it will be swift and certain and you'll have to be purposely sloppy so as to "get caught". It's hysterical to watch it play out and have them get all angry that you did such a thing to them .
Bang her best friend
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The dark side of the imperative is deep within embedded...

It's obvious to us all except you OP.

How you think WILL influence how you do things.

How you do things EXPOSES how you think.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
The dark side of the imperative is deep within embedded...

It's obvious to us all except you OP.

How you think WILL influence how you do things.

How you do things EXPOSES how you think.
Listen to Spaz. It’s painted on your forehead.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The dark side of the imperative is deep within embedded...

It's obvious to us all except you OP.

How you think WILL influence how you do things.

How you do things EXPOSES how you think.
We're bombarded subliminally, in music, in advertising, in societal norms, in laws, etc. As we become enlightened we are aware of it. Many of us have a core foundation which was by design put there to support the imperative.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Ranger yes of course she will come back to me... once she's done fkn half of the city she was in. But if that's the case she's going to start to wonder where her bf is because I haven't initiated any conversation since she left
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
If you caught her cheating why would you want her back?

I'm lost
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Chi Town town I haven't caught her physically cheating. Just behavioral stuff and her deactivating her old facebook but keeping her messenger open, and blocking me on her new one.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Chi Town problem is I can't prove it for sure.. she still has her old facebook messenger open, her best friend added me, and she hasn't told me we are finished. I guess it isn't over after all.. I just have to see what happens and let you all know. But one thing is for sure I wont be falling in love with her again, and I sure as hell know what not to do this time round.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top