Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go NC and delete her off all social media. Was this a result of you still being thr "nice guy"?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol
NOOOOO!!! Don't leave her a poem. if you really want to hit her where it hurts the most, its just to disappear without a trace, almost like you never existed. I know how it feels man, I went through similar and my mistake was trying to do too much but in a roaring sea of emotions its hard to collect yourself. Im telling you, just disappear.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOOOOO!!! Don't leave her a poem. if you really want to hit her where it hurts the most, its just to disappear without a trace, almost like you never existed. I know how it feels man, I went through similar and my mistake was trying to do too much but in a roaring sea of emotions its hard to collect yourself. Im telling you, just disappear.
In2thegame I love this!! I'm gonna do it. Does it really hurt them that much? Could you explain how?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read sex at dawn and you will be well on you're way to recovery.

never be jealous or hurt over a female again (;

sound good? read it!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does ghosting a gurlfriend a cheating one at that. Hurt them?
Because (perceived) indifference is more powerful than hate. And because your attention to her, and your lack thereof, is your most powerful weapon. If you leave the poem, you just give her ammunition and justification for her actions. (In her eyes.)

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade so even though she is cheating and made a new facebook adding everyone but me indifference is the best weapon? P.s her best friend even added me on facebook now why would her friend add me if she was cheating or planning on dumping me?

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade so even though she is cheating and made a new facebook adding everyone but me indifference is the best weapon? P.s her best friend even added me on facebook now why would her friend add me if she was cheating or planning on dumping me?
Are you sure she's cheating on you? Making a separate FB profile is super sketchy but in court I believe they would call that "circumstantial evidence." Not that this is a court of law, but do you have any hard proof?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@foolyoufool yeah I have lots of evidence mainly behavioral things and catching her on the phone to someone and then she walks down the road to talk lol.. but if she made a separate facebook account and blocked me tells me she has cheated and is about to dump me lol.. but why did her best friend add me if that was the case?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@foolyoufool yeah I have lots of evidence mainly behavioral things and catching her on the phone to someone and then she walks down the road to talk lol.. but if she made a separate facebook account and blocked me tells me she has cheated and is about to dump me lol.. but why did her best friend add me if that was the case?
To spy on you

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 she still has me on facebook on her deactivated account so she can reactivate and spy on me if she wanted too. So why does her friend add me?
Who cares? If your gut tells you she's up to no good, delete your facebook and walk away. No need to play detective or catch her in the act. She'll never be wrong.

Caveat, unless you think her friend wants you and you can bang her, then go ahead, but I'd keep it off FB.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 she still has me on facebook on her deactivated account so she can reactivate and spy on me if she wanted too. So why does her friend add me?
I don't know man I'm just speculating based on the information you give. Why don't you just block her and end the speculation

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over if you lost respect for her so much that you perceived her as a *****. I perceived my ex as a bi.tch and it was over for her and for me as well.

So it's over about her for you - use this time to mature - trust me, break up is often about you needing to move on as well, it's more like a train you must take no matter what rather than being hurt or hurting somebody. I didn't understand it until recently.

Also, allowing someone to break your heart is one of the most valuable experience you can get. You are much more tough than you were before after you will survive the nuclear blast that throws your life upside down.