Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women dont love sex. Many dont. They have sex to acquire what they want.
That's what they want men to believe. Most women do love sex, they are better actors and manipulators than men. Until we take the red pill.
Eddie Murphy explained it well on his "Delirious" stand-up comedy. He said "there's not one woman in here that wouldn't rather be somewhere else with a hot stiff one in them". This is what makes women so untrustworthy, they are excellent actresses.

But it is also very true that they use sex to get what they want.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol
Just no contact

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so guys, I need answers yous are smart and know alot, she deactivated her facebook but is still on my friends list with messenger open, but she blocked me on the other one, her best friend added me on facebook, we haven't spoken in 4 days now, so can someone tell me wtf is going on???

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It means u r being dismissed or has been dismissed but you're yet to realise it and she doesn't want much of a drama.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz then why hasn't she broken up with me? Why did her best friend add me? Why does she still have me on messenger? I think she wants to keep me but cheat aswel

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a woman decides to block me on FB or any social platform then I'd take it as she wanting to be dismissed by me.

That's how I operate. I will dismiss her regardless of her excuses or reasons (unless it's a genuine mistake and she added me back plus calls me up with an apology - even then I'll make her wait a few days before accepting, let her grovel a bit more).

See the difference in our mind frames ?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz then why hasn't she broken up with me? Why did her best friend add me? Why does she still have me on messenger? I think she wants to keep me but cheat aswel
Block/delete her and her friend too, move on. Her reasons are her own and you can guess all you want but you'll never know for sure, even if she gives you some kind of explanation. Just walk away from it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going ghost marginalizes her. That's why it's such a powerful tool. When a girl disrespects you as much as she has, she deserves to be marginalized. After all, isn't her behavior marginalizing YOU?

Going ghost results in turmoil for her. Confronting her results in closure for her, as she rationalizes, "Oh, I was right to cheat on him. He's always so angry" or something similar.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her best friend added you so that she, and your ex, could keep tabs on you.

I would't block them. Just unfriend all of them and go NC.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Forgetting about her and moving on is the best revenge/ way to deal.

Playing some game to try to get her to feel bad or regret, etc is a waste of your time and energy. If she cared what the hell you thought and how you felt she would not have cheated, so making a point of dismissing her means nothing (she’s already dismissed you as Spaz said) and only serves to self soothe you, thinking that she is in turmoil over your ‘dismissal’. She blocked you on FB, she’s not texting, she’s not calling, don’t wait for closure from her, her lack of contact is closure.

Wipe yourself off and move on with your life.

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was branch swinging to another guy. It isn't working out as good as she hoped, so she's keeping you on the scene as her fallback plan. Forget her. Literally. And don't waste your energy on bitterness or revenge.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Cheating = Her complete lack of commitment to you, whatever the relationship status is. That’s as simple as it is.…

Last edited:

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will all backfire on you mark my words. Take it from me, I’ve made so many bad decisions, Handled situations in properly, and was just down right dumb. You learn though. Your age speaks for itself and that’s ok, we all learn as we go. You don’t sound mature at all and all this sounds like a high school dilemma. Facebook, her friend adding you, you trying to reason why..is the for real? Never do anything just to mess with someone’s head or get revenge. You don’t “owe” her a reason, you don’t “Have” to put up with her and you don’t “have” to be mr nice guy..you don’t have to do sh!t but End it properly, for you sake and hers. It’s about what is morally sound to you. For me, I wouldn’t WANT to leave someone in the dark like this especially with the “evidence” you have. Even if you are hurt..who just ghosts someone? I could see if it was just a short fling but if not you’ll regret it. Be a man, handle the situation, talk to her, follow your gut and make a decision. Even if you talk to her, no one says you have to stay with her. Also the poem thing is probably the worst childish tactic I’ve heard in a while. If you don’t handle this properly it’s gonna resurface and you’ll be back to square one emotionally. Good luck.

R

Ranger

There’s is winning here. OP looses.
Trying to get the top hand in a woman’s psychological warfare game is folly. He’s already lost, no matter what happens or develops.

He is enamored with her and can’t disconnect. He has to go all the way to the bottom of misery and even then he will pine for her.
Someone play taps.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff I do not need to cheat. I'm not insecure and I don't have low self esteem, if I'm not happy I'll end the relationship. I would never replace someone or cheat before the relationship is finished, I'm a man not a coward. Unfortunately for her it's.....
Pump the brakes! Revenge cheating is not cowardice! It's probably the best form of punishment one can dole out to a cheater. I did it then kicked her to the curb. She couldn't believe what happened and it ****ed her up Good. The thing is if you do it you have to ensure it will be swift and certain and you'll have to be purposely sloppy so as to "get caught". It's hysterical to watch it play out and have them get all angry that you did such a thing to them .

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will all backfire on you mark my words. Take it from me, I’ve made so many bad decisions, Handled situations in properly, and was just down right dumb. You learn though. Your age speaks for itself and that’s ok, we all learn as we go. You don’t sound mature at all and all this sounds like a high school dilemma. Facebook, her friend adding you, you trying to reason why..is the for real? Never do anything just to mess with someone’s head or get revenge. You don’t “owe” her a reason, you don’t “Have” to put up with her and you don’t “have” to be mr nice guy..you don’t have to do sh!t but End it properly, for you sake and hers. It’s about what is morally sound to you. For me, I wouldn’t WANT to leave someone in the dark like this especially with the “evidence” you have. Even if you are hurt..who just ghosts someone? I could see if it was just a short fling but if not you’ll regret it. Be a man, handle the situation, talk to her, follow your gut and make a decision. Even if you talk to her, no one says you have to stay with her. Also the poem thing is probably the worst childish tactic I’ve heard in a while. If you don’t handle this properly it’s gonna resurface and you’ll be back to square one emotionally. Good luck.
Eh, some people deserve a good ass kicking before you kick them to the curb. If you can't have their respect then take their fear.