Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst position possible is the cuck. The side guy not only gets the dirtiest sex but he gets the most important part...her femininity and passion. The cuck gets vanilla mediocre sex and intimacy.
She won't be getting any passion from me either lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing alpha about poems. Likely why you are cucked.

Be forged on fire. Ghost her. N/c. Go get baeees. Leave monogamy to phaghotree beta male cucks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing alpha about poems. Likely why you are cucked.

Be forged on fire. Ghost her. N/c. Go get baeees. Leave monogamy to phaghotree beta male cucks.
Damn yall or so grim about monogomy. This is like when morpheus showed neo as the world as it actually is.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. Stop with this already it’s painful to watch.

Just drop her out of your life and move the heck on! She cheated on you! She disrespected you as much as she possibly could. She’s not worth even keeping for sex. She’s the lowest form of person. Why would you want that energy in your world at all? For sex? To get the last laugh? You keep her around and it’s essentially driving a knife in to your own body.

Have enough self respect to STOP worrying about what she’s doing, thinking, etc. Care about yourself like you’re someone you actually care about. Because right now you’re acting like you have no self value

Just get tinder and find a whole whack of girls to have fun with. Enjoy your life. Because clearly this is giving you ZERO joy.

A

AJ84

Guys I know exactly what she is doing. If she was breaking up with me she would of deleted me from her original account and her friend wouldn't of added me. She wants to keep because I'm husband material but cheat aswel. I'm just gonna play dumb bang her and not get attached
Sounds like an awesome plan, in theory.
But this is a person who has basically dismissed you and doesn’t even care enough to tell you. That’s actually worse then her texting or calling you to say it’s over. She can’t even be bothered to take two seconds to text that. what’s sad is that you are alpha rationalizing it by thinking you have demoted her when really, you’ll be demoting yourself if you reach out to her or let your penis do the thinking.

Dude she ghosted you 6 days ago, that’s 5 days too many.

MOVE ON. There are other, nicer girls out there.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile

R

Ranger

@AJ84 ok ok I got you. But explain one thing why the hell did her best friend add me? If she was planning a break up? Doesn't make sense does it. She did this last time and came back 12 or 10 days later. It's not to keep tabs on me as she can reactivate her old facebook and view my profile
She reached out because she wants to FUK you. I always go with that. Now stop worrying that bone.
There’s no grand scheme or cabal. There’s no diabolical meeting under the tent they made with her bed blankets.

R

Ranger

@Ranger her friend wants to fuk me? They're best friends tho
So what’s your point? There’s a whole world happening underneath. A totally different world. A woman NEVER stops her survival and breeding strategies.
I would automatically assume she wants me to do really dirty things to her. When was the last time a woman who didn’t like you...talked to you?

Do you think your “girlfriend” cares? Really?

R

Ranger

For all you know, her girlfriend is behind the whole thing to get you to dump the “cheating girlfriend” to take her.
The point is you really need to grip this right. Why haven’t you fukked her already? Have you been totally clueless? Have you been comfortably, cluelessly, blissful and just ignoring the signs of all kinds of things?
Wake up Neo. The matrix has you.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger ranger your telling me that even though my girlfriend has dismissed me for 6 days now, and her best friend added me you automatically assume her best friend wants to fuk me?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 she told me she needed space so I gave her 10 or 12 days of it. It's just strange her best friend never added me before until my gf cheater then she adds me lol

R

Ranger

@Ranger ranger your telling me that even though my girlfriend has dismissed me for 6 days now, and her best friend added me you automatically assume her best friend wants to fuk me?
There’s a probability of around 50% or more I would say. IF, you can keep your mouth shut.
What if I told you that she has been cheating all along for at least a month.
Women ARE sex. A complete embodiment of sex. They have the only organ dedicated ONLY to sex.
Sex is their FIRST AND ONLY bargaining tool. Especially nowadays. They use to have skills. Sure, some still do but most don’t.

You’ve been a slave Neo. A place holder.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this 7 pages long? OP, there is no reason to keep a woman like this around. You block her and you N-E-V-E-R- look back. You do not condone behavior like this.