Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

R

Ranger

@Ranger what do you mean thereis some programming in me?
Could you accept the idea that everything you know is an illusion?
Where did your idea of relationships come from? Where did you concept of morals come from?
What purpose were you raised to serve as far as our society is concerned?
What’s real and what’s truth? Who taught you about woman and what makes a good man as far as women are concerned?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you install that program over something else in you? Were you a blank slate?
Ranger, sometimes after being stupid for so long the old programming doesnt make sense anymore. Man finds a different way.

R

Ranger

Ranger, sometimes after being stupid for so long the old programming doesnt make sense anymore. Man finds a different way.
Then you should be ok. Go forth.
If that was true...why did you do things to turn her switch off?
Sorry goodstuff. Didn’t realize it was your post.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you should be ok. Go forth.
If that was true...why did you do things to turn her switch off?
Sorry goodstuff. Didn’t realize it was your post.
Its not. I was saying he might have a descent core now. The only thing is the questions he asks can get him "stuck on stupid".

R

Ranger

What’s underneath has more stroke than what’s on top. The earlier program has neuro pathways that have been long established.
The femine imperative is embedded in everyday thoughts. Even holding a door for a woman.
When one sees the program underneath he can then consciously rewrite his pathways. They call it cognitive learning.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
Maybe that shyt is still in you. Stop worrying about this. You need to stop talking about it. Fvck her if you can, if its too much bs then dont mess with her.

R

Ranger

@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
Whoa. The drug took you right to what was underneath. Drugs don’t put anything in.
Don’t do this.
What you are feeling is pretty normal when a man falls for a woman and she starts to pull back emotionally. The drugs didn’t put anything in you. The imperative is already in you.

Now go forth with your plan and just observe what happens.

R

Ranger

@Ranger no contact seems to always bring her back I'm trying to keep strong and see if it would bring her back again.
That’s the imperative. No man who lives by your self description would think like that.
When she’s done with the new cvck/cvcks she will be back. You are mr. Stable/dependable. Why wouldn’t she come back? You’re a dependable little boyfriend. A man totally trapped in the feminine imperative. Girls do that. Do it all the time.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pump the brakes! Revenge cheating is not cowardice! It's probably the best form of punishment one can dole out to a cheater. I did it then kicked her to the curb. She couldn't believe what happened and it ****ed her up Good. The thing is if you do it you have to ensure it will be swift and certain and you'll have to be purposely sloppy so as to "get caught". It's hysterical to watch it play out and have them get all angry that you did such a thing to them .
Bang her best friend

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The dark side of the imperative is deep within embedded...

It's obvious to us all except you OP.

How you think WILL influence how you do things.

How you do things EXPOSES how you think.

R

Ranger

Listen to Spaz. It’s painted on your forehead.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We're bombarded subliminally, in music, in advertising, in societal norms, in laws, etc. As we become enlightened we are aware of it. Many of us have a core foundation which was by design put there to support the imperative.