Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
The message is in the medium. She is telling you, you aren't listening.@Chi Town town I haven't caught her physically cheating. Just behavioral stuff and her deactivating her old facebook but keeping her messenger open, and blocking me on her new one.
I did the next best thing, the most vile and hated creature of every woman....a much younger woman.Bang her best friend
When was the last time you used?@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
Is this the same girl that you swore to us to leave her in your other thread? Man you really need to learn it the hard way then.Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Like a robot huh? Women dont want robots trying to be something they are not. They want a person who understands these things but still acts like themselves.@Glassguy that's why I'm so confused because I never initiate anything but the sexual part of things, i did everything the dj bible said and I'm here now.
@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
"Kids...uhm...drugs are bad, Mkay?" - Mr. Mackey/Southpark@mrgoodstuff @Ranger I had a crystal methamphetamine problem. I ended up using some with her.. now that stuff makes me really feminine and insecure about myself. But she reassured me I wasn't going to lose her and look what happened
Last time I'm gonna do this..."Kids...uhm...drugs are bad, Mkay?" - Mr. Mackey/Southpark
Uhm no you dont....hence the now 9 page thread asking 548 questions about herWhen a woman decides to block me on FB or any social platform then I'd take it as she wanting to be dismissed by me.
That's how I operate.
Because she has your hamster spinning out of control on this forum, I am going out on a limb to say that the relationship was totally your idea and not hers. Thus you forced her into a relationship, regardless of if you want to admit that or not. Even if she had brought it up, it was all done by her to complete her monkey branch swing to the next guy that she already had lined up. She was buying time to get away from you and ghost you instead of you blowing up on her. She had zero intent on staying with you.so we made a deal that we would only see each other and no-one else, she agreed, then we got into a relationship again
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Now that we know who we are dealing with in terms of drugs and meth, it is all starting to make more sense.Last time I'm gonna do this...
You drunk or something glass dude?Uhm no you dont....hence the now 9 page thread asking 548 questions about her
No but I just realized that I quoted the wrong thing lol. I didnt mean to quote you. I meant to quote OP.You drunk or something glass dude?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Figured as much.No but I just realized that I quoted the wrong thing lol. I didnt mean to quote you. I meant to quote OP.
Because your now ex gf is seeing someone new and her friend doesnt want you to be able to see what is going on through her fb page.@Ranger ranger ok I did what you said.. I accepted her friends friend request but then she blocked me.. why is this? I also told my ex I don't want her friends adding me.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.