Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone pull off LTR without marriage??

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
LiveFree,

For the last time (apparently you aren't reading my posts) I said nothing about opting out of "meaningful" relationships. I said until the marriage/divorce laws change, men should NOT engage a marriage contract and should use alternative relationship structures. That's what I said.

You do not need to be married to be in "love," and if you think that you MUST be married to have a loving and fulfilling relationship, then you are sadly mistaken.

And I am not unsuccessful. I have an MBA and 3 bachelor's degrees that I strategically got all of the tuition paid for at a net ZERO cost, with even a positive overflow of $2,500. I work in Finance, drive a great looking car, I stay in a nice apartment complex with all of the bells/whistles (I opted out of buying a house) and the majority of women I come across say that I'm attractive.

I don't know Danger but from his previous posts, he appears to be doing well in life as well. Also Augustus_McCrae is doing well from his posts.

So we aren't a bunch of unsuccessful losers crying, LiveFree you just throw out any kind of comment to distract the conversation. All we are asking for is for the Court Systems to create more efficient laws. Nobody is saying don't be in love, don't have fulfilling relationships, etc.
Tenacity, I've read all of your posts on several threads here and find it hard to believe that you are anywhere close to "under educated".

I enjoy your perspective on many topics. You keep posting and I'll keep reading!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry about LiveFree. He constantly posts $hit in the other sections which are quickly debunked.
Keep telling yourself that boys.
I said until the marriage/divorce laws change, men should NOT engage a marriage contract and should use alternative relationship structures. That's what I said.
Yeah I read it the first time and I still think its bullocks.
All we are asking for is for the Court Systems to create more efficient laws. Nobody is saying don't be in love, don't have fulfilling relationships, etc.
Hell will freeze over long before that happens. Its an excuse nothing more, you will be long dead or past your prime before any of these rules swing. While you're at it wish for world peace and a million dollars for every family in America..

LiveFree you just throw out any kind of comment to distract the conversation.
Yes that must be it.

This thread should be titled: Everybody who needs an excuse to get by, get in here now and post it so we can all feel better about ourselves.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
And yet you have been unable to refute anything I say, and then you start posting about me personally.
List your points and I shall refute them. Then I'll continue posting about you and Tenacity personally because your main point is BS and I'm not looking to post popular opinions or get people's sympathy.

Quit being an arrogant circle jerking support group. If you don't like it, go whine to an op or put me on ignore. If what I say offends you, mission accomplished. You guys just don't want to take responsibility for your actions. Tell any woman upfront that you don't believe in marriage or children just before you fck her and lets see where that gets you. You guys are like dogs chasing their tails... I honestly hope you all remain un-married and childless just like you've stated.

If you don't agree with me, I guess what you are doing is clearly working out for you and helps me prove my point.

You continue to stay in America, fvck the low quality women the system creates, ***** and complain about it and pat each other on the back, then say marriage and children are out of the question. You know what, you are right, with the current plan having children would be a nightmare and getting married would just result in an episode of Jerry Springer. The fact of that matter is:

America is fcked. Debunk that.

In your opinion the end game for PUA is MGTOW. MGTOW's don't create nations, nor do Feminists. Going independent is not helping/reforming anything, its just another form of quitting.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
ZTIME

Tenacity, I've read all of your posts on several threads here and find it hard to believe that you are anywhere close to "under educated".

I enjoy your perspective on many topics. You keep posting and I'll keep reading!
Thanks!

Danger

Tenacity,

Don't worry about LiveFree. He constantly posts $hit in the other sections which are quickly debunked.

When he loses, he calls names and switches to a different argument.

In short, he knows that Men have few rights in the West, but he doesn't care. He would rather call you names then to agree with the concept.
Correct, let me address LiveFree once again....

LiveFree

You continue to stay in America, fvck the low quality women the system creates, ***** and complain about it and pat each other on the back, then say marriage and children are out of the question. You know what, you are right, with the current plan having children would be a nightmare and getting married would just result in an episode of Jerry Springer. The fact of that matter is:

America is fcked. Debunk that.

In your opinion the end game for PUA is MGTOW. MGTOW's don't create nations, nor do Feminists. Going independent is not helping/reforming anything, its just another form of quitting.
Bringing a foreign woman to AMERICA isn't a solution Live Free. It's like taking a clean piece of meat and throwing it on the floor, now it's "dirty".

What's fvcking us all up is BAD GOVERNMENT POLICY. This entire MGTOW thing are men who can critically think and think independently, realizing that bad government policy has made it very risky to enter a "serious legal" relationship with a woman in America (no matter if she is already here, snuck across the border here, or I FedEx her a.ss here).

Bad Government Policy has created this far left liberal agenda where:

- Women aren't held accountable for SHYT, women can make up any claim they want on you and you are guilty in the Court AND Society, until proven innocent. And even IF you are proven innocent, Society might STILL label you with whatever she originally labeled you.

- Women can make babies with bums and collect residual government payments, never with anybody questioning her morality in creating children under those circumstances and with men that she KNEW couldn't be providers nor good Fathers.

- While not a policy, society is setup now to where a woman can be 450lbs and walk around as if she's Paula Patton.

- Women can receive child support payments that are over and above the needs of the child and there's no AUDIT done to confirm all of the payments are spent on the child in some fashion (expenses or investment accounts).

- Women are awarded alimony and rape men in divorce when it's CLEAR that a woman can go out and obtain a degree today (they have more degrees than men collectively) and support herself.

Bad Government Policy and Bad Regulation, that's the problem. LiveFree you have no solution. Quite honestly, MGTOW has no solution. All MGTOW does is opt out of the relationship structures that cause the most risk. That doesn't solve the problem of Bad Government Policy. I'm MGTOW, but I want to do something to create a more fair and balanced regulatory structure.

You think I DON'T want to settle down? Have a loving relationship? Live happily ever after? Of course I do! But is that shyt even probable? Hell no!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Quit being a pu$$Y and telling other men how to live when you couldn't even pickup western women regardless of their slut level.
Now I am 100% convinced, you are idiots.
Since you are so stupid and missed it in the beginning of the thread. I AM IN A SUCCESSFUL LTR WITH A HOT WOMAN WHO KNOWS I WILL NOT GET MARRIED.
My wife thinks your LTR is a slut. Not that you care, but just so you know, only a slut would enter into that kind of arrangement.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dude all women are sluts. Some are just direct with it, but most are indirect. I don't think it's anything wrong with being a slut, it's human nature lol.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
So are we going to get into insults now? Did I hurt your little feelings by beating the $hit out of your terrible argument?

And your wife is a leftover from the men of her culture who didn't want her. And having spent enough time in the East, I don't doubt she took many multiple c0cks and had to marry a foreigner who had no idea how much of a h0r she was. That often happens with that sort of situation.

Why would anyone take LiveFreeofseX seriously? It's been long obvious the dude is a weak clown who couldn't cut it in the West and had to pack up and get out of dodge to find himself not an Asian woman but an Asian house pet.

The same dude who is so content and has it so good living in pvssy paradise that he needs to try and convince other dudes to do the same as he did so he can have a security blanket of "proof" and a tool to get back at the Western women who rejected him constantly by telling them "look at how many guys are packing up daily and leaving the West! They don't want you mean Western chicks!"

As if he shed every aspect of the West from himself as seen in the same eyes of the type of Asian chicks who are specifically hunting for desperate Westerners in the first place for their own "prize" and or because their own men cast them aside.

But I'm sure those same Asian women they get NEVER wonder why their "high value Western catches of men" had to have fled their country with the same old excuse of "they didn't want any women in the West". I wouldn't be surprised if those same women quietly despise those same men they take for that "I've got a Western man" card.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So are we going to get into insults now? Did I hurt your little feelings by beating the $hit out of your terrible argument?
Is that an insult? I would've thought it would be a compliment in America.

Dude all women are sluts. Some are just direct with it, but most are indirect. I don't think it's anything wrong with being a slut, it's human nature lol.

I suppose you must think all men are dogs and rapists too? Apparently, American women agree with you according to the prevalence of 'SlutWalks' among your general population. You are a sick man Tenacity, you more than anyone needs to get out of America now.

I can't believe you are so deluded as to think this is somehow a good thing... If this attitude continues on its present course there isn't going to be a red pill past this generation. Perhaps that is a good thing, you are all out of control. Just like the feminists, you deserve the court system you are in, you deserve feminism and finally you deserve the fate of your country... in your cases, enjoy the decline, its not gonna get much better than this.

Americans, I love how you guys subsist on assumptions and hearsay. Would it pain you so much to leave and find out how the world really works. I am so happy you all disagree with me, the idiots of the forum are making themselves known to all. I can't believe the competition is stupid enough to wipe itself out.

And your wife is a leftover from the men of her culture who didn't want her. And having spent enough time in the East, I don't doubt she took many multiple c0cks and had to marry a foreigner who had no idea how much of a h0r she was. That often happens with that sort of situation.
You mad bro? According to you guys women are all sluts... would this not be a positive in your culture? I sooo hate to disappoint but my wife was 22/virgin/ and out from the rice fields... what about yours? Smart and educated? Richy and wealthy? Fed with a silver spoon or did she have to work her way up through Burger King to get brainwashed in an American Looniversity? Man she must be a real winner if she opts into a relationship without marriage. Her old man must be so proud of the two of you. Sounds like really good 'wife' material mate.. oh but wait, that's right, you don't want to be married... so what exactly are her duties then Danger? What is it that your woman is useful for beyond the bedroom? Besides being a full time cvm dumpster, what does she provide for you?

Tenacity, Danger,411 we are all where we are supposed to be in life and your attitudes towards women, foreign and domestic, show me exactly where you are at.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Live Free

Tenacity, Danger,411 we are all where we are supposed to be in life and your attitudes towards women, foreign and domestic, show me exactly where you are at.
Then where am I at? I just posted a thread about my major decisions going forward. I have honestly looked into the situation enough, done a lot of research, debating, ranting.....the decision is that Marriage/Children is just not for me. Maybe it works for you, but it won't for me.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it works for you, but it won't for me.
Yeah I can see that dude. Good luck with the future its going to be one hell of a hard road... and I do mean that sincerely, good luck. I would not wish your fate on any man.

PM me if you change your mind, maybe I can help.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Is that an insult? I would've thought it would be a compliment in America.

I suppose you must think all men are dogs and rapists too? Apparently, American women agree with you according to the prevalence of 'SlutWalks' among your general population. You are a sick man Tenacity, you more than anyone needs to get out of America now.

I can't believe you are so deluded as to think this is somehow a good thing... If this attitude continues on its present course there isn't going to be a red pill past this generation. Perhaps that is a good thing, you are all out of control. Just like the feminists, you deserve the court system you are in, you deserve feminism and finally you deserve the fate of your country... in your cases, enjoy the decline, its not gonna get much better than this.

Americans, I love how you guys subsist on assumptions and hearsay. Would it pain you so much to leave and find out how the world really works. I am so happy you all disagree with me, the idiots of the forum are making themselves known to all. I can't believe the competition is stupid enough to wipe itself out.

You mad bro? According to you guys women are all sluts... would this not be a positive in your culture? I sooo hate to disappoint but my wife was 22/virgin/ and out from the rice fields... what about yours? Smart and educated? Richy and wealthy? Fed with a silver spoon or did she have to work her way up through Burger King to get brainwashed in an American Looniversity? Man she must be a real winner if she opts into a relationship without marriage. Her old man must be so proud of the two of you. Sounds like really good 'wife' material mate.. oh but wait, that's right, you don't want to be married... so what exactly are her duties then Danger? What is it that your woman is useful for beyond the bedroom? Besides being a full time cvm dumpster, what does she provide for you?

Exactly. There are some of us who make the cut in the West and some of us who couldn't cut it and had to run to where things were "easier" for them as if no other man who chooses to succeed in the West couldn't or wouldn't be a better catch to those same Asian chicks whom you think see you as a 'prize'.

I have yet to ever see a dude who looked like he could easily get women in the West run over to the East because things were to be "handed" to him there. Dudes look like social outcasts, weirdos, not attractive etc. Are you that deluded to think other men who've visited other countries don't pick up chicks while not going to their countries to pick up, yet realize no matter what chicks are chicks no matter where they're from and it's simply not worth re-arrainging their entire lives SPECIFICALLY for a chick even if she's from "perfect land"?

You aren't fooling the rest of us Live'free'. You're simply looking for comfort from other men to 'prove' to yourself you made the 'right decision' and to 'punish' women who couldn't give a rats azz if you left. Trying to get a group hug of 'real men' who leave and have some take away 'trump card' as if the same women who they "didn't want" actually give a damn about them.

The Western women are dating, etc. men in the West and aren't posting let alone worried about some dude who deludes himself to think they are going to be begging for him and his ex-pats to run back to the West so they can worship them.

Your "value" is only as good as NOT being in the West. Because that same 'perfect' chick you know damn well if you brought her back to the West would notice much better options for her than you.

I'd guess your perfect foreign bride and 'dating' agency needs all the support it can get.

If it was so easy to get these perfect women for men such as yourself they wouldn't NEED your help. They'd be able to go anywhere and do it themselves.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
http://thefederalist.com/2013/12/20/men-irrational-opting-education-careers-families/#disqus_thread

DissidentRight Tyler • 17 days ago

Ironically, us men who refuse to get married and have kids are the people who society most desperately needs to get married and have kids
(daughters, ideally), so we can start raising a generation of non-insane women.

Anyway, if you confine your search to traditional Christian women who take their religion seriously, there's a decent chance you'll find someone who won't screw you.
Change traditional to foreign

If it was so easy to get these perfect women for men such as yourself they wouldn't NEED your help. They'd be able to go anywhere and do it themselves.
If I accidentally stumble upon the cure for cancer, should I keep it to myself or share it with others for free?

What would you do? I would share it. Whether you opt to take the cure or not at least the blueprint for the vaccine is available.

Once we get over cancer we can get back to being a productive civilization.

Whether you believe me or not, at least you know it MIGHT be out there for you.

I would certainly appreciate that kind of help, maybe someone else will appreciate mine.

If it saves just one person, then I've done my job... there are more people reading this thread than you guys.

Exactly. There are some of us who make the cut in the West and some of us who couldn't cut it and had to run to where things were "easier"
Why would anyone make it harder on themselves? Why does this site exist if things are so 'easy' for you... I guess you were a natural before you learned game and therefore you exist here for what reason? By your logic, if you were a janitor making $10/hr and I handed you a million dollars, you would throw it away because it was too easy to obtain. That's some smart thinking right there.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Live Free,

Idk man, you just seem to keep throwing out comments and statements without any substance to them. It's hard to even respond to what you are saying because when I THINK I understand "your point," you throw me off.

Idk about rapists, but most men today ARE losers though, that I do agree with. And while I have issues with America, it's still the superpower (or one of them) right now in terms of business and free markets, where do you propose I move to?

Good luck with the future its going to be one hell of a hard road... and I do mean that sincerely, good luck. I would not wish your fate on any man.

PM me if you change your mind, maybe I can help.
Lol, see, you are losing me again. So my happiness is tied into being married? To a foreign woman? And if I don't get married to a foreign woman, I can't be happy and fulfilled? What if I'm ALREADY happy and fulfilled? Or, are you saying the happiness and fulfillment I have isn't truly happiness and fulfillment? And when I marry a foreign woman I will achieve this utopia of joy and peace? Try to answer these questions directly.....

The411

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
http://thefederalist.com/2013/12/20/men-irrational-opting-education-careers-families/#disqus_thread

Change traditional to foreign

If I accidentally stumble upon the cure for cancer, should I keep it to myself or share it with others for free?.

What would you do? I would share it. Whether you opt to take the cure or not at least the blueprint for the vaccine is available.

Once we get over cancer we can get back to being a productive civilization.

Whether you believe me or not, at least you know it MIGHT be out there for you.

I would certainly appreciate that kind of help, maybe someone else will appreciate mine.

If it saves just one person, then I've done my job... there are more people reading this thread than you guys.
Cure for "cancer"? LMAO Dude now you're going into full blown drama queen mode.

Yes the "cure" for this terrible debilitating "cancer" is to run out of the West and grab it in a rice paddy. :crackup:

And you are the same dude who wanted to hide in Siberia?

LiveFreeX said:
Why would anyone make it harder on themselves? Why does this site exist if things are so 'easy' for you... I guess you were a natural before you learned game and therefore you exist here for what reason? By your logic, if you were a janitor making $10/hr and I handed you a million dollars, you would throw it away because it was too easy to obtain. That's some smart thinking right there.
Nah. It's much "easier" than working on yourself for yourself and being socially competant and free.

Leaving the place you grew up, your own culture, family, friends, employment FOR A WOMAN.

Learning a new language. FOR A WOMAN.

Getting a new job, learning new laws, finding a place to live, trying to communicate and on and on....FOR A WOMAN.

NOT having ANY social skills or working on yourself but expecting the East to bow down to your "western" needs. FOR YOUR NEED TO HAVE A WOMAN.

Expecting to have an entire culture just "accept you for you" You don't have to learn their ways, their families, their societies just be the same fvck up from the West and they'll mold everything to your needs. LMAO :crackup:

Are you even in the East? Are you even married to some Asian chick? Or are you simply a delusional basement dweller in the West who loses himself in reading all the "perfect" things in books, online, and on forums thinking: Hey! I've got a good way to get back at women who've rejected me! Let me "help" other "men" so we all have a group hug and I'll set up some "dating/marriage" fraud agency to make myself some cash off the expense of the same men I'm "helping"!

Try and have success in the West and then talk to dudes about how you went overseas throwing everything away just to find a woman to marry you.

Winston Wu that you? LMAO

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Um if you actually paid attention to any of the other threads I post on, you'd be able to answer your own questions.
And you are the same dude who wanted to hide in Siberia?
I still do, rent is about $150/month for a nice 3 bedroom apartment.. I lived there once before, 3 years previous.
Nah. It's much "easier" than working on yourself for yourself and being socially competant and free.

Leaving the place you grew up, your own culture, family, friends, employment FOR A WOMAN.

Learning a new language. FOR A WOMAN.

Getting a new job, learning new laws, finding a place to live, trying to communicate and on and on....FOR A WOMAN.

NOT having ANY social skills or working on yourself but expecting the East to bow down to your "western" needs. FOR YOUR NEED TO HAVE A WOMAN.

Expecting to have an entire culture just "accept you for you" You don't have to learn their ways, their families, their societies just be the same fvck up from the West and they'll mold everything to your needs. LMAO
If you are going to spend all this time learning game then whats the difference? Yes I left FOR A WOMAN... I wanted the highest quality and you won't find that in the West. The thing is 411, now you sound like a western woman. Why would any man try to dissuade another man from getting quality girls? No we should pour hours and hours into game for exactly the same result or less?
You are so lazy. Why not think of this as a great adventure instead of some horrible ordeal?
Are you even in the East? Are you even married to some Asian chick?
Have you even seen my other threads?
Winston Wu that you?
No he and I most certainly do not see eye to eye, but that guy pulls more tail than any of you, but its no better quality than any woman, born and raised in America. He only dates prostitutes.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Um if you actually paid attention to any of the other threads I post on, you'd be able to answer your own questions.

I still do, rent is about $150/month for a nice 3 bedroom apartment.. I lived there once before, 3 years previous.

You are so lazy. Why not think of this as a great adventure instead of some great ordeal?

Have you even seen my other threads?
Going on vacation to other countries is a great adventure. Specifically going to them to find a wife, live there is a totally different thing. It's pathetic.

LiveFreeX said:
No he and I most certainly do not see eye to eye, but that guy pulls more tail than any of you, but its no better quality than any woman, born and raised in America. He only dates prostitutes.
Paying for tail isn't "pulling tail" it's paying for it. For some dude to consider paying for tail equalling to him being able to "pull" more tail and get laid more is warped in his mind at best.

As if no other dude on the planet can't pay for prostitutes. Some get laid even more and don't have to fork out money specifically to get laid by women.

You cannot take a fact of life as spending money to go out and do things, building a life together as that chick equalling a "prostitute" as in specifically paying for sex. Otherwise anyone who works for their own money is a prostitute or anyone who deals with money period is a prostitute. Men, women or children and their allowance etc. Even your 'perfect' wife could be considered a 'prostitute' unless you never spent a dime on her and live off her. Than YOU are the prostitute.

But a dude like that who specifically pays money to have sex isn't pulling anything more but using his money to get sex from women whom take money from any man who could "pull" just as much.

For you to put in much more money into plane tickets, hotel stays, gas, getting a car, a new job, learning a new language, finding a place to live, learning a new custom and dealing with a completely different society as well as a chick who is a chick REGARDLESS of where she's from is pathetic at best. You are doing all that for a chick. Re-arranging your entire LIFE for a chick and there's STILL no guarantee it will all work out in the end.

The risks are much less greater here if you use common sense and are able to socialize. You take men who don't use common sense and are social outcasts, don't dress well, don't groom and work out etc. and toss them into a completely different world specifically for a chick "bride"? They are going to fvck themselves far greater than they could ever imagine.

Try that nonsense on dudes who are clueless and desperate. The rest of us aren't buying it. Especially those of us who've travelled to other countries and met chicks regardless with no sole intent of needing to go to search for the 'perfect' bride. Get real.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
411 I can't speak to you anymore, you are a total fcking retard.

Of course. Because this 'retard' has completely derailed, and destroyed your delusional weak nonsense. How does it feel to be slapped around by a retard? :kick:

Who knows. Perhaps you'll set up a "DJ Boot Camp" field trip of your own with 'real men' in some rice paddy while pretending you aren't picking up women whom you percieve as having nothing going for them in their simple lives and you being their Western white knight "saviors". :crackup:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Live Free, I been trying to talk to you but you have to clear space in your inbox.