Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone pull off LTR without marriage??

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Typing one word replies that offer zero advice or insight other than to tell everyone here that you’re jealous and have self-esteem issues?

Totally agree.
Already posted my thoughts dude. Buying two apts in a building is just an unreal suggestion.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal for you because you can’t afford to do it, or unreal because? What? I tried reading your “thoughts” which basically were “don’t get married.“ Real insightful advice...never heard that one before.

OP is asking about guys who have pulled off an LTR without getting married. I have been married, lost everything, and then built myself back up to the point where I could invest in the real estate market while keeping my LTR feeling secure. Sure, it doesn’t have the wisdom and insight of “don’t get married dude...” but at least it addresses OP’s question.

When the “moderator” of the forum is an inarticulate moron trolling mature posters who are trying to offer insightful solutions, well, I guess things have changed here. This place ain’t what it used to be. Maybe I’m just too old for the “mature” section.

Enjoy your opposite sex friendships babies. All I see on this forum as of late are boys posing as men complaining about “when she talks to her guy friends...” I guess the feminists have won. What a shame.

I’m too old for this forum. Good luck.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Unreal for you because you can’t afford to do it, or unreal because? What? I tried reading your “thoughts” which basically were “don’t get married.“ Real insightful advice...never heard that one before.

OP is asking about guys who have pulled off an LTR without getting married. I have been married, lost everything, and then built myself back up to the point where I could invest in the real estate market while keeping my LTR feeling secure. Sure, it doesn’t have the wisdom and insight of “don’t get married dude...” but at least it addresses OP’s question.

When the “moderator” of the forum is an inarticulate moron trolling mature posters who are trying to offer insightful solutions, well, I guess things have changed here. This place ain’t what it used to be. Maybe I’m just too old for the “mature” section.

Enjoy your opposite sex friendships babies. All I see on this forum as of late are boys posing as men complaining about “when she talks to her guy friends...” I guess the feminists have won. What a shame.

Yep. You're the boss. You know everything, and we peasants know nothing. Guess I touched on a nerve or something. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Need you stiffen your upper lip a bit little dude. Some dudes are so sensitive these days. Must be too much soy Mr. @kingvavy has been consuming. Soy is known to lower a dude's testosterone. Need to chill on that stuff dude.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I touched on a nerve or something.
What touched a nerve is you're the moderator! Your job is supposed to encourage the flow of conversation and ideas, not provide one word responses akin to what a pouty 12 year old would say. I'm certainly not asking you to agree with my point, but if you're going to shyt on what I say, at least critique it with reason, and in doing so, respond to what the OP is asking. OP was not asking if marriage was a good idea or not. OP was asking if there are ways to sustaining an LTR without having to get married.

This place is supposed to be a place where guys can get solid advice. If you weren't the moderator I wouldn't have given a second of my time replying to your one word, pre-teen response, but given that you bear a certain level of responsibility for how this place functions, you needed a bit of a smack. Stiff upper lip does not mean all the time "dude." There is a time and a place to get mad.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

You have RP shilling programs and pushing game my wife. Its nonsensical.

Nobody is going to convince you but i will bump this thread when the inevitable occurs. You can read the stats for yourself.

You are more than welcome to figure out a better solution but there's far too much purple pillers who want to do half an approach and then play house before losing everything and their shirt.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What touched a nerve is you're the moderator! Your job is supposed to encourage the flow of conversation and ideas, not provide one word responses akin to what a pouty 12 year old would say. I'm certainly not asking you to agree with my point, but if you're going to shyt on what I say, at least critique it with reason, and in doing so, respond to what the OP is asking. OP was not asking if marriage was a good idea or not. OP was asking if there are ways to sustaining an LTR without having to get married.

This place is supposed to be a place where guys can get solid advice. If you weren't the moderator I wouldn't have given a second of my time replying to your one word, pre-teen response, but given that you bear a certain level of responsibility for how this place functions, you needed a bit of a smack. Stiff upper lip does not mean all the time "dude." There is a time and a place to get mad.
What advice do you expect on a free forum?

Approach ten girls. Report back your findings. Did you pull? Before answering, pic or didn't happen.

After enough approaching and finally pulling, you have a significant amount of experience and understanding of female nature. You can then decide how to proceed.

If more than 3/4 marriages end up in divorce rape and a parade of free money to waman, you are left with some unpleasant Truths. You can "i game my wife" rp Tomassi or you can do your own thing. If anything is present from marriage, its that women are unhappy and quit for the exit, typically get fat, and often times cuck. Custody goes down to women more often than not. Ad in, she must be a coke head or something severe before you have custody.

Play house is not a solution.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My LTR is my age and does not want kids. It’s different when your middle aged, divorced with kids vs having never been married, in your late 20s/early 30s in an LTR with a woman who wants kids. My situation works for me. Would not trade it.

Not every marriage ends in divorce but most do. We no longer live in a society that prioritizes the family unit so there you go. Some cultures still do, so if you want to be married, pick one from a conservative culture that values family above all, and for goodness sakes can the opposite sex friendships.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

We don't hold people's hands here. We provide truth bombs on how life is. If it's too much for you, or too much in your face, we understand. Truth hurts.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not yet. The longest I got was 6 years. She pushed for it and the left. They’re brain washed. They don’t want YOU... they want... the thing. On THEIR time. Yours timeline doesn’t matter. The status of wife. The ring. The party. The respect. And then eventually the divorce.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to bump this thread. Absolutely a great debate here with a lot of good information. I spent the last 2 hours trying to read through and didn't finish yet. I am exhausted though but I definitely want to keep this discussion going.

For now let me ask what I believe is a very important question and where I'd like to start from.... I believe starting here will allow us to start at the root and grow the discussion into whether or not the institution of marriage is prudent.

Let's put the concept of marriage aside for a moment and pretend it doesn't exist.

Are we as men meant to be with "1" woman for the rest of our lives? - Would love to hear everyone's views!
Naturally, no. But I think if u can pull it off, its worth it.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't hold people's hands here. We provide truth bombs on how life is. If it's too much for you, or too much in your face, we understand. Truth hurts.
Haha, you're pissing up the wrong tree brah. You wouldn't last two seconds living my life. I've lived to write the book on truth bombs. But hey, if you want to keep living at mommy's, and posting about how "all women are this," and "don't get married that," go for it. I've made my LTR 100% work for me (sex and food on demand, loyalty, respect) and made money in the process. Like I said, been married, been divorced, (with kids), and all the hell that that entails, way, way worse than your 'average' divorce. I've lived the darkest side of the 'fairer' sex in ways I hope you never, ever experience. Lost absolutely everything, but found a way to make it all back. Found a solution that works for me and my life. Not 'ridiculous.' Just outside the box thinking, hard life lessons, and hard work. Say hi to your Mom.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Haha, you're pissing up the wrong tree brah. You wouldn't last two seconds living my life. I've lived to write the book on truth bombs. But hey, if you want to keep living at mommy's, and posting about how "all women are this," and "don't get married that," go for it. I've made my LTR 100% work for me (sex and food on demand, loyalty, respect) and made money in the process. Like I said, been married, been divorced, (with kids), and all the hell that that entails, way, way worse than your 'average' divorce. I've lived the darkest side of the 'fairer' sex in ways I hope you never, ever experience. Lost absolutely everything, but found a way to make it all back. Found a solution that works for me and my life. Not 'ridiculous.' Just outside the box thinking, hard life lessons, and hard work. Say hi to your Mom.
You bet. You da boss.. err King.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now back to the thread...

For me, I managed to make it work by having my LTR live in my investment property. Granted, she's my age, she does not want kids, she's a career woman, and I am divorced with pre-teen kids...( and with a lunatic ex still hell bent on destroying me...) I've had to explain to my LTR from time to time that having separate spaces, but being walking distance away, is what works best for us, and...that it's a deal breaker. I have told her she is free to walk at anytime if she does not dig. We are going on seven years strong.

If your LTR is pushing for marriage, and you don't want to be married, immediately end the relationship for both your sakes. Marriage is the ultimate test of your ability to lead, and given the society we currently live in, it's akin to winning a one on one basketball game with both hands tied behind your back. If marriage is not something you 100% want, you will fail at it and end up miserably divorced.

However, if you truly want to start a family, and marriage is still something you absolutely want:

1. Man up (end your opposite sex friendships), and do not tolerate the same from your bride to be. However if you

2. only date women from conservative cultures that still value the family unit above all, the chances are she will likely only have a steady network of female friends and relatives to begin with. That is a healthy sign.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Now back to the thread...

For me, I managed to make it work by having my LTR live in my investment property. Granted, she's my age, she does not want kids, she's a career woman, and I am divorced with pre-teen kids...( and with a lunatic ex still hell bent on destroying me...) I've had to explain to my LTR from time to time that having separate spaces, but being walking distance away, is what works best for us, and...that it's a deal breaker. I have told her she is free to walk at anytime if she does not dig. We are going on seven years strong.

If your LTR is pushing for marriage, and you don't want to be married, immediately end the relationship for both your sakes. Marriage is the ultimate test of your ability to lead, and given the society we currently live in, it's akin to winning a one on one basketball game with both hands tied behind your back. If marriage is not something you 100% want, you will fail at it and end up miserably divorced.

However, if you truly want to start a family, and marriage is still something you absolutely want:

1. Man up (end your opposite sex friendships), and do not tolerate the same from your bride to be. However if you

2. only date women from conservative cultures that still value the family unit above all, the chances are she will likely only have a steady network of female friends and relatives to begin with. That is a healthy sign.
In terms of marriage, this should be discussed in the beginning. Two people can have children without a marriage certificate. Females only push for the marriage certificate because of the extra hold it has on the person with the greater assets. As for having her live in your investment property while you cover the overhead is very blue pilled and beta game. It will not be successful in the end. Why wouldn't she want to stay there if you're covering all the expenses? Is she contributing to the carrying costs for the house? Who's paying the mortgage, property taxes, maintenance, insurance, etc.? Is this a MFH or a SFH?

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? Where do I say that I cover the overhead brah? She pays for everything. i.e mortgage, fees, taxes, insurance. All I do is sit back and make money while enjoying my own space that she visits when I want.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have your LTR cover your costs (mortgage, fees, taxes and insurance) but don’t charge her any rent. You’re still making money off the appreciation
If I charge her rent above and beyond my costs, I have to pay tax on the rental income ergo I forgo the net rent...if she decides she does not want to be in an LTR, then yes, I will start charging her the current market rental rate, (and pay the tax...) It’s worked quite well now, going on seven years. She knows I’m giving her a break on the net rent, hence she plays ball. I’m wagering I’ve made more on the condo sitting on my ass than whatever you make in a year.

Like I said, you’re pissing up the wrong tree here pal, but I find it highly entertaining, even when your arguments aren’t even based on things I’ve said or posted.

Got to go, she is asking for sex.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If I charge her rent above and beyond my costs, I have to pay tax on the rental income ergo I forgo the net rent...if she decides she does not want to be in an LTR, then yes, I will start charging her the current market rental rate, (and pay the tax...) It’s worked quite well now, going on seven years. She knows I’m giving her a break on the net rent, hence she plays ball. I’m wagering I’ve made more on the condo sitting on my ass than whatever you make in a year.

Like I said, you’re pissing up the wrong tree here pal, but I find it highly entertaining, even when your arguments aren’t even based on things I’ve said or posted.

Got to go, she is asking for sex.
What happens if/when things fall apart and she won't leave or pay the bills for the home? I assume the mort. is in your name. Also, how does one piss up a tree?

I think your responses are very entertaining by the way. Not rational or logical, but very entertaining.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we break up and she does not pay, I can evict her. She’s my tenant, not my wife. Like I said, she knows the rent would be 4x what it is if we broke up, so she plays ball. That’s why I don’t charge her above and beyond my costs—leverage. That’s why there is a dinner on my table every night, and more sex than I can handle. That’s why there’s respect. When you get married, you lose the leverage, and with it, the respect.

Re: “piss up a tree”:

Last edited:

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we break up and she does not pay, I can evict her. She’s my tenant, not my wife. Like I said, she knows the rent would be 4x what it is if we broke up, so she plays ball. That’s why I don’t charge her above and beyond my costs—leverage. That’s why there is a dinner on my table every night, and more sex than I can handle. That’s why there’s respect. When you get married, you lose the leverage, and with it, the respect.

Re: “piss up a tree”:

For me this just seems very transactional like your paying for sex, I get your building equity and all which is a good thing but like you said you could making 4x the rent so all the extra money your losing out on is paying for pu$$y.

I have LTR relationship going with my mother of kid and we are not married, she doesn't want to be married because she lose out on her benefits while being a full time student. I imagine though in 5 more years when she making more money as a nurse practitioner she will push for marriage.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me this just seems very transactional like your paying for sex
Sex, food, companionship, loyalty, respect, all while building equity. So what’s your alternative?

If you think marriage is anything but transactional, than you’ve clearly never been married. A man has zero leverage once married, so why do you think this forum is flooded with married guys whining about how she won’t have sex, and she keeps talking to her “guy friends.”

I’m not pulling this off some book written by some new age guru. I lived it man. Years of a sexless marriage, emotional distance followed by the inevitable...she took everything I had. No way I’m going back to that life.

You can talk about your blue and red pills all you want. At the end of the day $=power=respect. Lose the money, you lose the power, you lose the respect.

Last edited: