Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone pull off LTR without marriage??

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 yrs ago the avg was 1-2 a week for married men. Back then I thought all those men were starving.
What's the average now for a married man? I haven't asked my married man friends what they are averaging now. My married guy friends are now between 3-6 years of marriage.

For my friend with the 7 years with the same woman with no marriage, the sex frequency has dropped a lot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the average now for a married man? I haven't asked my married man friends what they are averaging now. My married guy friends are now between 3-6 years of marriage.

For my friend with the 7 years with the same woman with no marriage, the sex frequency has dropped a lot.
Someone here said 1-2 a month. Sexless marriages are even higher than ever. I'll look up the stats.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone here said 1-2 a month. Sexless marriages are even higher than ever. I'll look up the stats.
Yes, sexless marriages are higher than ever.

I have never lived with any of my girlfriends. I really don't want to do that. I like my freedom.

I'm not putting a ring on it and living with a woman for sex once or twice a month.

I have 3 male friends who got married in 2017. None of their wives have gotten pregnant yet. The pandemic might have paused starting a family for them, but they had 2+ years pre-pandemic to put a bun in the oven.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage has been the foundation and stronghold of values for centuries. We are on Earth for this very reason to procreate with marriage raising a family. Men who don't want to get married are either afraid of marriage or can't find a suitor to get married.
Have u seen the destruction that women can cause just because their feelings change? It doesn’t sound like u have. Objective reality means nothing to them. Only THEIR own feelings do. I’ve had the opportunity to get married, and cohabitate with a woman. I have the opportunity now. And after seeing what the last one (Who “loved me” sOoO mUcH) was capable of, even though I never lived with her, cheated on her, married her, abused her in any way, I know I dodged a major bullet by refusing to marry her. There were so many times where I regretted it too after I lost her.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is ultimately my goal if I eventually find a girl that I really click with. Gaming is fun and I don't mind all these different girls, but if it happens that I really, and I mean really click with one, I will obviously want to stick with only that lady. However, I will never get trapped within marriage again, EVER.

So just wondering if any of you have had any luck with relationships like this, where the lady knows that you have no intentions on getting married and is perfectly happy with this? Just curious is all.
Depends how objective, rational, or (On the other extreme) how brainwashed by Disney she is. They usually leave when they’re not getting what they want. It’s not That they want that with YOU, they usually just want that. The thing.

Georgepithyou

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What State are you in? When you and a woman engage in cohabitation there are a lot of legal issues that revolve around that. Most of the time it's not as bad as marriage, but some states have Common Law marriages that are based on cohabitation.

Why do you need to move her in? Why can't you have your place, she has hers, and you guys take turns visiting each other's place?
We have that here in Australia too, They call it a de facto partnership.
All the same legal woes as marriage. I suppose the solution is to just not move in together

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask you, what benefits are there for dudes in a marriage? Convince me.
For dudes, probably not too much especially in this day and age.
But for people that are happily married still, I'm sure both benefit in expressing their love, commitment, dedication to one another through a piece of paper that validates their feelings for one another.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not sure what the average is but I've been married for 13 years and been together with my wife for 18 years and I could get sex every day if I wanted. She has a higher libido than me though so I was usually the one limiting sex. But we had a very healthy sex life majority of those 18 years doing it 2-4 times a week.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have that here in Australia too, They call it a de facto partnership.
All the same legal woes as marriage. I suppose the solution is to just not move in together
Do people actually sit there and strategize about "well I know if he moves in, he loses x y and z leverage and i can do xx, yy and zzz to him and he can't do anything about it?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It dont guarantee sex. Nowadays its certainly that sex die down after marriage.
Sex and good treatment die down after marriage. For most men, most others treat them better than their own "wives".

Dating coach Dr BOA - had an alternative view that i never heard mention on modern day "wives". He said a wife was defined by the bible to be a "virtuous woman". A "virtuous woman" by design will bring her man gain and increase, and her wisdom GROWS from facilitating that process. Dr BOA said, thusly most mens WIVES are NOT "virtuous women" and thus are not WIVES... Makes sense. You don't even have to believe in that religion, but the wisdom is there... The current popular marriage view would be literally considered "satanic", and you get what you deserve.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the average is but I've been married for 13 years and been together with my wife for 18 years and I could get sex every day if I wanted. She has a higher libido than me though so I was usually the one limiting sex. But we had a very healthy sex life majority of those 18 years doing it 2-4 times a week.
That's good feedback. My friends who live in the same city have all been with the same partner for 5+ years., married or not. It's a weird situation for me having had shorter term relationships of less stability than all of them have had. My friends outside of my home city aren't uniformally in LTRs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
For dudes, probably not too much especially in this day and age.
But for people that are happily married still, I'm sure both benefit in expressing their love, commitment, dedication to one another through a piece of paper that validates their feelings for one another.
Plus, if they stick with each other, he doesn't have to live in a poor house or in a van down by the river. So, yea, I can see why the dude stays.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is ultimately my goal if I eventually find a girl that I really click with. Gaming is fun and I don't mind all these different girls, but if it happens that I really, and I mean really click with one, I will obviously want to stick with only that lady. However, I will never get trapped within marriage again, EVER.

So just wondering if any of you have had any luck with relationships like this, where the lady knows that you have no intentions on getting married and is perfectly happy with this? Just curious is all.
3 year Max, separated for 1 year, return for 3 more years, broke for ever her heart. Never married her, she married some1 else.

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage has been the foundation and stronghold of values for centuries. We are on Earth for this very reason to procreate with marriage raising a family. Men who don't want to get married are either afraid of marriage or can't find a suitor to get married.
Of course men are afraid of marriage. There is zero benefit for a male to get married, only outcome is getting burned if things go wrong, why would you? The risk is not worth the reward.

Have a read up on the history of marriage and you will see that it has no place in the modern age. A pointless ceremony.

Last edited:

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score

When women push for marriage, what they are pushing for is financial security. One way you could achieve an LTR without marriage is to buy two condos in one building. Have your LTR cover your costs (mortgage, fees, taxes and insurance) but don’t charge her any rent. You’re still making money off the appreciation, and she gains some security to some degree, especially if she is living in a shyte apartment and you buy her a nice place.. If that is not enough for her, tell her you will leave her her condo in your will. Two condos is way cheaper than a ring, a wedding, and a divorce.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When women push for marriage, what they are pushing for is financial security. One way you could achieve an LTR without marriage is to buy two condos in one building. Have your LTR cover your costs (mortgage, fees, taxes and insurance) but don’t charge her any rent. You’re still making money off the appreciation, and she gains some security to some degree, especially if she is living in a shyte apartment and you buy her a nice place.. If that is not enough for her, tell her you will leave her her condo in your will. Two condos is way cheaper than a ring, a wedding, and a divorce.
Ridiculous.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typing one word replies that offer zero advice or insight other than to tell everyone here that you’re jealous and have self-esteem issues?

Totally agree.

Last edited: