Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I treat a girl like this?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I met a girl last week by dancing with her on a club dancefloor.

No talking. We made out for 45 minutes straight. I fingered her for a while, grabbed her tiits etc. She grabbed my d.

I got her number before her friend dragged her away.

I played it cool and texted her saying I hope to see her again. She said she hopes so too. I said I will text her sometime to see what shes up to.

It's been a few days. I currently have a cold so I can't ask her out yet.

How do I treat a girl that I fingered like that? Do I take her for drinks? Or do I just say I want to come over to her house?

(Btw I don't have my own place)

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, You fingered her and she responded positively to your texts. You got the green light. Only thing missing is a set of runway lights guiding you to her pu$$y. Just play it cool, text her sparingly until you get over your cold then make plans for a quick drink then bang.

As far as where you can bang her, If you play it right you could hang her behind a dumpter and she would be just as happy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I met a girl last week by dancing with her on a club dancefloor.

No talking. We made out for 45 minutes straight. I fingered her for a while, grabbed her tiits etc. She grabbed my d.

I got her number before her friend dragged her away.

I played it cool and texted her saying I hope to see her again. She said she hopes so too. I said I will text her sometime to see what shes up to.

It's been a few days. I currently have a cold so I can't ask her out yet.

How do I treat a girl that I fingered like that? Do I take her for drinks? Or do I just say I want to come over to her house?

(Btw I don't have my own place)
go for drinks since it may be seen as rude to invite yourself to someone's house