Macaframalama
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2017
- Messages
- 1,084
- Reaction score
- 697
- Age
- 48
LMFAO!Tell us the "ugly truth" as you see it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
LMFAO!Tell us the "ugly truth" as you see it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Being a bytch or any kind of shyt test.Can you answer these questions:
1. Tell me what they did to deserve being treated like sh1t.
Lie, cheat, flake, ghost, ignore.2. How to treat them like sh1t without ending up in jail or with restraining order? You must have something that they want or need? But in the 3rd-wave-feminist society, what do you have that they want/need? What possible power could you have over them except to happen to find a girl in a difficult financial circumstance?
Giving the bytch what she deserves. Teaching her she cant just act like a bytch and have things go her way.3. What will "treating them like sh1t" accomplish? Except to say "move to the next one" and the process just repeats itself.
Please.Scarcity mentality
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Women just plain don't want pvssies aka Mr. Nice guy. I don't even want to be near Mr. Nice guy, all the moaning and b1tching makes me sick to the stomach.The nice guy has no prayer against the @sshole.
The @sshole has no prayer against the good guy.
Women want good guys not @ssholes. They settle for @ssholes because the world is filled with nice guys that they cant stand.
Possibly. I don't disagree with you entirely.he does have some very good points that I am in agreement.
It's an open forum. I'll take whatever angle I choose.Let's look at the positive of his post and discuss that.
I know how to handle all kinds of bitches.treat poop like poop... treat gold like gold.
Doesn't take a genius to flush sh!t down the toilet.
You will know how to treat them after the screening process.
You are screening, right?
No?
You know, orbiters don't screen, either!
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Gotta disagree with that.The nice guy has no prayer against the @sshole.
The @sshole has no prayer against the good guy.
Women want good guys not @ssholes. They settle for @ssholes because the world is filled with nice guys that they cant stand.
That's because the good guy won't allow them to treat him in this manner in the first place, so they likely never have been with one or for that matter could end up with one.Gotta disagree with that.
Women are not all the same. They go for different types of guys.
True most women can't get the alpha male because the alpha male has an abundance mentality. Only the beta male has a scarcity mentality enough to settle for one woman.
Much respect my man, but that shyt is dream world advice.That's because the good guy won't allow them to treat him in this manner in the first place, so they likely never have been with one or for that matter could end up with one.
If you find a woman who prefers and @sshole to a good guy my advice would be to run away very quickly.
The key element in this sentences is the conditional clause. What you (hypothetically) would do if you were in this situation with a "dime".I would cheat on that bytch without a second thought and keep fuking her until she realizes I've moved on or starts to act right.
You would rather shame your fellow man than put a trifling bytch in her place.The key element in this sentences is the conditional clause. What you (hypothetically) would do if you were in this situation with a "dime".
But you ain't. So you can't.
Your beta jealousy reveals your beta nature.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Surely you cannot be this dumb, my friend. What you are accusing me of doing is precisely what you are being called out on.....this is the textbook definition of projection.You would rather shame your fellow man than put a trifling bytch in her place.
Ego protection.That tells me everything I need to know about you my man.
That isn't a good guy. That is a nice guy.Much respect my man, but that shyt is dream world advice.
Women like strength and sex appeal. These bitches don't want good guys until they're old and used up. Good guys get @sshole's leftovers in most cases.
My friend is a good guy and has a dime girlfriend. The bytch is hot, I'll admit. But he's totally bitched in the relationship and gets disrespected. The bytch disrespects him right in front of me. Good guy my ass. I would cheat on that bytch without a second thought and keep fuking her until she realizes I've moved on or starts to act right. That's how you do it.
Good advice you give to our green friend. An "alpha" wouldn't haven't to be given this advice.@Spidah , what he or anyone says should and must not affect you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.