"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #53

All (3) Like Like (3)

    1. Like

      mrgoodstuff

      Master Don Juan From DFW, TX
      • Messages
        17,586
      • Reaction score
        11,948
    2. Like

      djreez88

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        52
      • Reaction score
        42
    3. Like

      Milano

      Senior Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        357
      • Reaction score
        251
  • Loading…
Top