Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women should be treated like shyt

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
I'm already in the hot girls league. I'm above all that "looks" nonsense.

If I'm making tons of money flipping houses, then wtf do I care if I'm cool with "the bros" or whatever the fvck. I don't think other guys are on my team. They are all self serving just like me. I don't see the importance of a social circle, unless we're talking business contacts (contractors, etc.) that just operate on money.
Motherfuker, if you're already in hot girls league then what are you crying about?

Don't ask for advice and argue when you get it. Get your shyt together. There's a reason you're failing with these bitches.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Motherfuker, if you're already in hot girls league then what are you crying about?

Don't ask for advice and argue when you get it. Get your shyt together. There's a reason you're failing with these bitches.
You should change your profile pic to Ice Cube. After a while, I just started reading your comments in his angry voice. Sounds like sht he would say too. It's perfect.

Reaction score

Who the fvck do you think you're talking to you fvcking pu$$y?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Who the fvck do you think you're talking to you fvcking pu$$y?
Richard, that's scary spidah alpha man.

He's here to teach us how to be big azz scary alpha beasts that bytches respect.

Don't you know he's fuked a "ton" of these cheap azz bytches. Well in theory, like.

Does anyone else think spidahman is coming across like a certain poonking?

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Really? You finally take an opportunity to debut the nitty gritty details of your M.O. and this.... THIS is your prime, "go to" example of how to treat a woman like shyt?

Yeah? OK. Most guys here constantly talk about withdrawing time and attention away from women like this. This advice is so common I can probably cite 10 examples of it just from threads on the first page of this forum alone. What new nugget of wisdom are you offering? Oh, wait.... you called her a "hoe". I see what you did there....

So being the big, bad, MoFo , "I aint 'fraid of losing no bytchs" guy that you are, you decided to give her another chance after she fvcked with you? Why?

A lot of men do this. A lot of women do this. This is basically par for the course in the meet market, particularly during the very early stages of dating someone. The most cliché thing you can possibly say after sleeping with someone is "I'll call you".

You had to bribe her with a lie to convince her to go dutch? Most women I date offer to go dutch these days. But of course, that's only necessary later on when we actually go on a date that leads to a bill to split to begin with. Are you taking these "bytchs" to dinner or something? Doesn't really sound like "treating a woman like shyt" to me..... Just sayin'.....

It's called spinning plates. Men have been discussing and advising that here for decades now. It's such common knowledge that even women do it, and you can even have a pretty open discussion about it with many women to agree on a FWB situation without all the lies and promises. So...yeah....

Seems to me you're doing pretty much the same exact sh*t as everyone else here. Only difference is that you're dropping a lot of "hoe, bytch, mothafvcka" and other "hard language" into it so that you can sound hard.

Unfortunately, it's coming off as "try hard".
Stop arguing like a little butthurt bytch. My shyt works.

Too many weak ass beta males on this site.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Too many weak ass beta males on this site.
You're right sir alpha spidah, there are too many weak ass beta males on this site

Let's help them turn into big nasty Alpha Male SPIDHA MEN!!!!

ok betas, listen to this subliminal alpha spiderman message 8 times per day and repeat the mantra

I am like spiderman from homecoming I am developing supernatural strength at a instant rate I can instantly lift 10 tons I can instantly lift 10000 pounds I grow muscle instantly I look very attractive My face is becoming very attractive at a instant rate My face is becoming extremely attractive instantly All the girls love me I am very attractive I have a beautiful face I have a pale face I'm developing a beautiful face I am now delevoping a perfect face I have a perfect golden ratio face I am developing supernatural speed at a instant rate I can run faster than any other human I can run 100 miles per hour I am developing very powerful legs I can jump up to 100 meters I can run without wasting energy I can seduce girls just by looking at them I make girls horny I can make any girl horny Girls desire me Girls want to have sex with me I produce supernatural amounts of human growth hormone I produce supernatural amounts of testosterone I have a huge penis I am growing a big penis My penis will become 8 inches Girls want my penis I produce organic webbing from my forearm I can shoot organic webbing from my wrist I can shoot organic webbing by pressing my palm with middle finger and forth finger My organic webbing is extremely adhesive My organic webbing can hold 100 tons My organic webbing can hold 100000 kilos My organic webs don't break My organic webs are supernaturally strong My can shoot infinitely far I can make infinite webs I am supernaturally smart I have supernatural intellect I have clear skin My face never have pimples My face is very pale I have spidey sense I am now developing spidey sense My spidey sense tingles when there is danger School is very easy for me I'm becoming extremely athletic I now develop and manifest supernatural senses supernaturally fast I now develop and manifest super enhanced spider sense supernaturally fast My spider senses alert me when imminent danger is near My view of time slows whenever my super enhanced spider sense activates My super enhanced spider sense activates automatically when danger is near I now ask my body and mind to safely personify the best qualitys and attributes of spider-man that benefitialy complement my superior mind, body, and DNA My DNA changes and transforms supernaturally fast to accept beneficial spider power I now develop superhuman agility supernaturally fast I'm now becoming supernaturally agile supernaturally fast I am 100 times more agile than the average human My agility increases everytime I listen to this subliminal I now manifest superhuman speed supernaturally fast I can run 120 miles Per hour and beyond I am quick enough to create an after image I am now becoming supernaturally fast I now develop supernatural reflexes supernaturally fast I now develop and manifest supernatural reflexes supernaturally fast I can crawl on any surface I am a master at wall crawling I can use van see waal forces to climb and crawl on anything

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right sir alpha spidah, there are too many weak ass beta males on this site

Let's help them turn into big nasty Alpha Male SPIDHA MEN!!!!

ok betas, listen to this subliminal alpha spiderman message 8 times per day and repeat the mantra

I am like spiderman from homecoming I am developing supernatural strength at a instant rate I can instantly lift 10 tons I can instantly lift 10000 pounds I grow muscle instantly I look very attractive My face is becoming very attractive at a instant rate My face is becoming extremely attractive instantly All the girls love me I am very attractive I have a beautiful face I have a pale face I'm developing a beautiful face I am now delevoping a perfect face I have a perfect golden ratio face I am developing supernatural speed at a instant rate I can run faster than any other human I can run 100 miles per hour I am developing very powerful legs I can jump up to 100 meters I can run without wasting energy I can seduce girls just by looking at them I make girls horny I can make any girl horny Girls desire me Girls want to have sex with me I produce supernatural amounts of human growth hormone I produce supernatural amounts of testosterone I have a huge penis I am growing a big penis My penis will become 8 inches Girls want my penis I produce organic webbing from my forearm I can shoot organic webbing from my wrist I can shoot organic webbing by pressing my palm with middle finger and forth finger My organic webbing is extremely adhesive My organic webbing can hold 100 tons My organic webbing can hold 100000 kilos My organic webs don't break My organic webs are supernaturally strong My can shoot infinitely far I can make infinite webs I am supernaturally smart I have supernatural intellect I have clear skin My face never have pimples My face is very pale I have spidey sense I am now developing spidey sense My spidey sense tingles when there is danger School is very easy for me I'm becoming extremely athletic I now develop and manifest supernatural senses supernaturally fast I now develop and manifest super enhanced spider sense supernaturally fast My spider senses alert me when imminent danger is near My view of time slows whenever my super enhanced spider sense activates My super enhanced spider sense activates automatically when danger is near I now ask my body and mind to safely personify the best qualitys and attributes of spider-man that benefitialy complement my superior mind, body, and DNA My DNA changes and transforms supernaturally fast to accept beneficial spider power I now develop superhuman agility supernaturally fast I'm now becoming supernaturally agile supernaturally fast I am 100 times more agile than the average human My agility increases everytime I listen to this subliminal I now manifest superhuman speed supernaturally fast I can run 120 miles Per hour and beyond I am quick enough to create an after image I am now becoming supernaturally fast I now develop supernatural reflexes supernaturally fast I now develop and manifest supernatural reflexes supernaturally fast I can crawl on any surface I am a master at wall crawling I can use van see waal forces to climb and crawl on anything
Literally cannot stop lol'ing!!! This is funny chit!

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, the emotions say it all.

The more butthurt beta males attack me the more alpha I look. Its simple fellas, if you can't get people emotional, you have no game.

I get bitches emotional as hell. That's why alpha males get the bitches. That's why Trump is president.

Pay attention guys.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got me all wrong. If someone stabbed me, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them that they're being unreasonable.
Their little games and disrespect are small nicks and stabbings. Should you want that, no... "Treat them like shyt" just means you, your purpose, and your priorities first. They will do all kind of foolishness. Babes good for your program will fall inline.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to learn the difference between a little friendly poke with a pocket knife and a real stabbing. This is something that you can only really learn from experience.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up guys, this is not a bitter post, this is an instruction post. You soft ass guys need to start checking these bitches better.

I'm telling you right now, only play nice with nice women. Honest women who are responsive, open, loving, fare and kind. Like a woman should be. All the rest, you need to treat like shyt until they act right. It works guys, I'm telling you.

If a woman wants moral treatment, she needed to act in a moral way. Don't you guys agree? Stop being so soft. Guys you're too weak. Learn how to lie, flake, cheat, ignore and ghost women who don't act right.
I had a stripper straight up tell me, that we better start checking these women and make them wash our draws. Told her I'm on it don't even worry about it