Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women should be treated like shyt

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets them interested in you in the first place?
My personality and the fact that I'm a guy that ranks high in all the categories that matter to women(perfect in none). It's all about making a connection and being a man of value which comes in many forms. Its never hard for me to connect with women and I do enjoy being with them.

Getting girls isn't the problem for me. Finding girls that are worth keeping is a struggle. I have a hard time taking the majority of them seriously. Out of the 54 women I've had, I would only consider 5% worth taking seriously. And those 5% won't respond well to you treating them like schitt. They'll walk. However women worth having don't allow things to get to the point where they need dumped on the side of the road to get their behavior in check.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Good advice for beginners is to teach them not to pedestalyze women. To teach them to figure themselves out, what they want and what they are looking for in a woman, and give them the self esteem to WALK AWAY from bvllchit, head held high and feeling PROUD of their standards.
You don’t like to be pedestalyzed?

You would like a 6’2 good looking rich man to WALK AWAY from you the MOMENT you give him any BS?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What categories are these?
Personality: Funny, Confident, Bold, Strong, Positive, Funny, Self esteem, Self Control

Looks: Dress well, good physique, physical looks

Social: Status, Leadership, Desirable by other women, Communicates well, good with conversation, good at building comfort/connecting with others.

Misc: Ambitious, Passionate, Smart, Driven, Money

I've worked on improving in all of these categories over the years and it has made a difference. As a result I've attracted higher quality women. I don't score higher than 8 out of 10 in any of the categories, but you don't have to either. From what I hear and observe, the average guy doesn't average above a 6. Put the work in if you want the results.

Last edited:

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Treating women like schit and not caring has got me more pu$$y than treating them good ever has. And by AJ84's numbers that should work on 98% of women out there. ;) So if a pipeline of pu$$y is what you are after, why wouldn't you do this?

I don't desire to be a dihk, azzhole, womanizer, player, selfish, cheater, manipulator, user, manwh0re, but I know how effective it is.

The one who cares the least wins...........that's what this is all about. Spidah's message just doesn't have a pretty bow wrapped around it so the snowflakes can comprehend. Midnight picked up on it. No different than what PoonKing had to say either. Its not fit for public consumption unless it's politically correct and comes in a pretty package.

In today's world, we've taken away all of the sanctions to keep women in check, you don't win with women by playing by the rules they want you to follow.
MY MAN.

You're damn right.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta males are flat out afraid of women and can never be mean to them. They'll insult and shame other men before they check a bytch. They'll even fight other men physically before they check a bytch.

Its the pedestal man. Most of the guys in this thread still put women on pedestal and can't be mean to a woman no matter what she does. Weak ass betas.
Thanks man. You just woke me up from my sleep for years. I get it. If she doesn't respect me, there's no reason to keep respecting her behavior towards me. Treat everyone what they deserve to be treated. By not doing that, we're disrespecting ourselves. Your advice is like gold.

I was once a nice guy, a jerk, an @sshole in the past, and I had been trying to find something in the middle. Apparently, I took it too far and became beta by not realizing it.

And the truth is; to be an effective and attractive man that women desire is a man who is both an angel and a demon, a prince and a caveman. A man who depending on his situation can call upon his inner strengths to deal effectively in any given situation.

Such a man might be called a jerk, an @sshole, a good man, etc it does not matter.

Because this is the definition of a manly man. This is what every men here should aspire to be.
This is another golden advice. The world is a dangerous place to live in. We too have to learn how to be dangerous.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on, I need clarification on what many of you call the "jerk" and "@sshole".

I don't consider myself an @sshole. In fact, my current job and my current major are all about helping people feel better physically and mentally.

When it comes to women, I've developed an idgaf attitude about them because I've had too many experiences to know that they're not important. This in addition to upping my social skills has helped me in the past couple of years. I have abundance. If one isn't behaving the right way, I make my thoughts clear to them. If it continues, I drop them. If they come crawling back, I usually ignore them.

I'm saying this because many seem to be saying that behavior like this is treating them like shyt (maybe I've viewing this wrong though but I haven't dealt with ghetto or loud/disrespectful chicks that I have to throw them out of the car...but if I did ever deal with that behavior, I wouldn't sit around listening to bytching and I wouldn't think twice about doing it.). I don't view this as treating them like shyt. It is dominant behavior. It's my mindset. I can act like a d0uche but I'm not an a-hole. Unfortunately, many people perceive me as a c0cky jerk before they get to know me so maybe I am perceived as a jerk, I just don't perceive my self as one.

Last edited:

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Hold on, I need clarification on what many of you call the "jerk" and "@sshole".

I don't consider myself an @sshole. In fact, my current job and my current major are all about helping people feel better physically and mentally.

When it comes to women, I've developed an idgaf attitude about them because I've had too many experiences to know that they're not important. This in addition to upping my social skills has helped me in the past couple of years. I have abundance. If one isn't behaving the right way, I make my thoughts clear to them. If it continues, I drop them. If they come crawling back, I usually ignore them.

I'm saying this because many seem to be saying that behavior like this is treating them like shyt (maybe I've viewing this wrong though but I haven't dealt with ghetto or loud/disrespectful chicks that I have to throw them out of the car...but if I did ever deal with that behavior, I wouldn't sit around listening to bytching and I wouldn't think twice about doing it.). I don't view this as treating them like shyt. It is dominant behavior. It's my mindset. I can act like a d0uche but I'm not an a-hole. Unfortunately, many people perceive me as a c0cky jerk before they get to know me so maybe I am perceived as a jerk, I just don't perceive my self as one.
Use these bitches for whatever you can get from them. Leave them on the side of the road when you're done. Just like they do to weak ass beta males. Lie, flake, cheat, ghost and ignore if the situation calls for it.

Don't try to be a hero or a shining example of a good man. That bullshyt is for image conscious beta males. Be a bad motherfuker that gets what you want and doesn't take shyt from bitches or anyone for that matter.

Reaction score
Use these bitches for whatever you can get from them. Leave them on the side of the road when you're done. Just like they do to weak ass beta males. Lie, flake, cheat, ghost and ignore if the situation calls for it.

Don't try to be a hero or a shining example of a good man. That bullshyt is for image conscious beta males. Be a bad motherfuker that gets what you want and doesn't take shyt from bitches or anyone for that matter.
But they have to LET YOU use them or it's called rape.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
But they have to LET YOU use them or it's called rape.
My man. Motherfukers are getting laid by bitches every minute of every day. Sex is easy.

I don't know what the fuk you're talking about. Stop living such a scared life.

Reaction score
My man. Motherfukers are getting laid by bitches every minute of every day. Sex is easy.

I don't know what the fuk you're talking about. Stop living such a scared life.
Tell us your last "field report."

I don't know how to treat them like sh1t in a way that would make them have sex with me.

I barely even go out these days, and I barely talk when I do. I don't know what to say plus I'm naturally introverted also.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Tell us your last "field report."

I don't know how to treat them like sh1t in a way that would make them have sex with me.

I barely even go out these days, and I barely talk when I do. I don't know what to say plus I'm naturally introverted also.
My evil stuff starts after the first shyt test from a bytch. Before that, I treat these girls right just in case their quality.

For my most recent hoe, after the first shyt test I flaked on the bytch. When I met up with her again, I was smooth and seductive. But I lied my ass off about stuff to raise her interest faster so I could fuk her earlier. Once I fuked her I didn't call or text for a few days. Waited for her to ask me out and went dutch on the check. She was cool with it because I promised to take her to a concert on me. Bullshyt because I ain't taking her nowhere. When I saw she was acting right I eased up on being an ass and started treating her better again. But I kept fuking other bitches anyway. I told her I like to move slow but I'm feeling her a lot and might want relationship. I'm still fuking other bitches and that won't stop ever. So yeah.

You gotta keep these bitches off balance. You keep shyt testing them so they don't have time to shyt test you. Bitches don't handle rejection well. They have a lot of pride and ego. So you gotta fuk that up. Gotta jerk them around emotionally. Especially the hot ones.

Don't do this shyt to nice women. Just the ones that shyt test you and play games. The bitches deserve it.

Reaction score
My evil stuff starts after the first shyt test from a bytch. Before that, I treat these girls right just in case their quality.

For my most recent hoe, after the first shyt test I flaked on the bytch. When I met up with her again, I was smooth and seductive. But I lied my ass off about stuff to raise her interest faster so I could fuk her earlier. Once I fuked her I didn't call or text for a few days. Waited for her to ask me out and went dutch on the check. She was cool with it because I promised to take her to a concert on me. Bullshyt because I ain't taking her nowhere. When I saw she was acting right I eased up on being an ass and started treating her better again. But I kept fuking other bitches anyway. I told her I like to move slow but I'm feeling her a lot and might want relationship. I'm still fuking other bitches and that won't stop ever. So yeah.

You gotta keep these bitches off balance. You keep shyt testing them so they don't have time to shyt test you. Bitches don't handle rejection well. They have a lot of pride and ego. So you gotta fuk that up. Gotta jerk them around emotionally. Especially the hot ones.

Don't do this shyt to nice women. Just the ones that shyt test you and play games. The bitches deserve it.
But what do they like about you in the first place?

If I actually had girls around me, maybe I could do this easily.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
But what do they like about you in the first place?

If I actually had girls around me, maybe I could do this easily.
You just gotta be a woman's type. That's it.

After that you just game her and try to date her. If everything goes smooth its all good. If the bytch starts playing games or shyt testing, you flake, cheat, lie, ignore and ghost until the bytch acts right or fuks off on her own. Don't matter either way.

Reaction score
You just gotta be a woman's type. That's it.

After that you just game her and try to date her. If everything goes smooth its all good. If the bytch starts playing games or shyt testing, you flake, cheat, lie, ignore and ghost until the she acts right or fuks off on her own. Don't matter either way.
Okay so apparently I'm nobodies type, even though I know I'm worth more than all of these girls who have nothing to offer than their body parts.

Although I don't really go out much, and when I do, I don't talk.

I don't even know what "game her" even means, and I have a pretty good grasp of the English language.

I think dates are boring. I don't ever expect to go on a date that is fun.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so apparently I'm nobodies type, even though I know I'm worth more than all of these girls who have nothing to offer than their body parts.

Although I don't really go out much, and when I do, I don't talk.

I don't even know what "game her" even means, and I have a pretty good grasp of the English language.

I think dates are boring. I don't ever expect to go on a date that is fun.
Well you gotta get your shyt together and be more social then.

You know what attractive women want so become that shyt or you won't get them. Date bitches in your league and move up to the hot ones when you get your mind and social life right.

Reaction score
Well you gotta get your shyt together and be more social then.

You know what attractive women want so become that shyt or you won't get them. Date bitches in your league and move up to the hot ones when you get your mind and social life right.
I'm already in the hot girls league. I'm above all that "looks" nonsense.

If I'm making tons of money flipping houses, then wtf do I care if I'm cool with "the bros" or whatever the fvck. I don't think other guys are on my team. They are all self serving just like me. I don't see the importance of a social circle, unless we're talking business contacts (contractors, etc.) that just operate on money.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That isn't a good guy. That is a nice guy.

Good guys walk away from chicks like that without blinking twice.

Good guys treat women well if they deserve to be treated well and walk away from women who dont deserve to be treated well. They speak their mind, do what they want and will not hesitate to call a chick out for any reason.

I think you are confusing the two.

http://www.innergladiator.com/nice-guys

I would consider myself a good guy.. Not a Nice guy.

I won't go out of my way to treat Anyone like crap, however if a female was rude or disrespectful towards me, I would simply walk away or if its need, call her out.

A nice guy would probably stick around and take her BS where as a good guy, holds his ground without mistreating people.